Free cycle giveaway rant!!!

malthouse5656

I am in the wrong here, and need to be more accountable for my actions. youre right a simple update of the log on my current status would have been enough to avoid this Situation all together. 

M

Mister A

We rely on each other to point out our shortcomings. Then we choose to hold ourselves accountable for them. That's how we get better. Nobody here is perfect and no one expects them to be. The only demand we make of one another is that we all strive to improve ourselves and our community. Anybody not on board with that, is simply here to take. Their selfishness will cause them suffering.

This is good stuff and it makes me grateful and proud to be here.

SemperFi

Sieg,

Why are you apologizing for holding another man accountable? Doing the right thing is never wrong.

Now that the situation has been made clear we can move forward and continue doing what we know how to do.

SEMPER FI

siegmund

bcause i got a little hot hot on cycle log.  ,, and im a peaceful gent :) at least want to be but thats changing. ...i just went thru alot on the street and i kind of feel i left a little boil over to here yesterday.  :(   

holdind accountable us good but.  , your right.  thats why im in the sisuiation im in.  i let my kindness be abused.    but this sisuiation is water over the dam.   

on to the next delima :)

SemperFi

You wouldn't be Siemund anymore if you did not wear your passion on your sleeve and I guarantee you Malt see's that.

We are all in the same boat and are in need of some grace. ;)

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Iron Sharpens Iron

“Supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.”  ― Sun Tzu

Griz, Thanks for setting a great example and the bar high!

SEMPER FI