Grocery List

SharonKY

Sorry its backwards....but this is a great book for recipes...simple and great tasting!

[[{"fid":"28701","view_mode":"wysiwyg","fields":{"format":"wysiwyg","field_file_image_alt_text[und][0][value]":"","field_file_image_title_text[und][0][value]":""},"type":"media","attributes":{"height":"280","width":"280","class":"media-element file-wysiwyg"},"link_text":null}]]

strong

Chicken, once in a while beef, pork, Leafy greens such as swiss chard, broccoli, spinach ( I go with frozen)  Beets, avocado,  Apples, banana's, water, natty peanut butter, oats, nuts, cheese, real butter. Cottage cheese (Dolf's fav) Honey.

I love the late night snack of natty PB on a banana. Get crazy and drizzle honey on it...

Kielbasa_Posse

.... How about more Beans !! beans beans Beans !! Beans for everyone !! 

can be part of a muscle-building diet, one that preserves anabolic hormones.

comquick

I love me some food, all types, but my favorite is Chinese food and Cuban food. im new to this site as most of you know. I was going to ask a select few what type of diet I should be eating but I think I got it just from reading this. I have a local butcher here in town and I can buy a 40 pound box of chicken for $20.00. but my question to you all is do I have to eat chicken breast? im not a fan of white meat. I love leg quarters and I love beef. like steak and ribs. im already naturally around 185 lbs and im 5 foot 8. but when I start my first cycle I want to bulk up but I also want to loose my beer belly.( not that it is from beer lol ) . im just wondering if that will hinder me while on cycle or will that belly turn to muscle while on cycle. I think im about 2 to 3 weeks out from starting my first cycle? 

calmb4dastorm

Beans good for your heart....the more you eat them, the more you fart! We used to say that as kids back home when grandmother would cook them!

Big Nasty

If you can get it, Deer/venison is fantastic red meat, very low fat (lowest fat of all red meats I believe) its organic, and packed with solid healthy protein. Im a deer hunter so I eat it regularly and have raised my kids on it since they were born. 

One of the best seasonings is Cavendars Greek All Purpose seasoning. Its good on EVERY type of meat/fish, you can season vegetables with it, soups, you name it. Best I have ever had. Sold at Kroger, Wal_Mart (Wally World), and most grocers. 

JdDaniel01

I really wish that venison were more widely available to the general public. I hear so many people talk about how they don't like it because "it's gamey". When you dig deeper and ask if theyve ever even had it, youll usually get "well no, but that's what I've always heard". I think that if it were more widely available, it would be the most popular red meat there is. So much more flavor than supermarket beef. That being said, I still love me a nice prime beef ribeye! 

Big Nasty

Cant say Ive had the opportunity to have a 28 day dry aged ribeye... Def on the to do list. Not sure its even available in my area. 

strong

Quick, Bag that Chinese food. Shit will kill you. Don't eat that shit on cycle. Salt = water retention and bloat. No, you don't have to eat chicken breast (white meat).  Its actually good to eat dark meat. The fats will help you on cycle...

There is no such thing as fat turning to muscle in regards to the belly. You WILL work your ass off to build muscle and lose fat.  If you want to really get serious here you need to Get your diet in check.  You need to food prep.  8 oz. Chk./ 1 cup white rice and Lots of gren veggies. a minimum of a gallon of water a day. Start the better eating right Now.

SemperFi

You got to try it at least once.... you may never go back to wet aged beef again! ;)

You can dry age it yourself!

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

+1 STRONG man!

Got to dial in your diet first quick or you will be throwing your money away on AAS and your A$$!

SEMPER FI

strong

Agreed SemperFi.. I Really like to get across to people its about Diet and training. I kept my shit together on PCT and barely lost any size..  AAS is just an Aid not magic. With proper diet and hard work Quick can change and then hit a cycle.. He already ordered his gear but id like to see him put it on the shelf. No Chinese, No Cuban, No restaurants period for 2 months. See if you can do that Quick than we will know your serious, I wouldn't even recommend a cheat day but 1 day a week is ok.

One meal of Chinese will bloat me for weeks if I'm on cycle...

JdDaniel01

It's definitely an experience. Its not something I can eat every single time I'm craving a steak. The flavor concentrates, with notes of blue cheese almost sometimes.You can tell a big difference in the grain and texture also. It's as close as you can come to having a steak reach up off of the plate and punch you in the jaw. 

SemperFi

Tried this recipe this evening and it was excellent. I mixed it up a bit, marinated for 12 hours and seared over real wood grill and added roasted brussel sprouts.

SEMPER FI