Grocery List

blastthru23

I've been rubbing my chicken (that sounds weird) with curry, cumin, asafoetida and yogurt then throwing it in the oven. Comes out pretty tasty

blastthru23

Man, sometimes i go a little crazy with the peanut butter and cottage cheese. I mix the two together by the spoonful, big spoonfuls

Big Nasty

blastthru23 said:
</p><p>I can get elk, deer, wild boar at a local grocery, all ground but damn good</p><p>
Thats awesome Blast! Im fortunate to be able to hunt often so I typically eat a ton of deer. Wish I had elk readily available. Especially at a local grocery store</p>

blastthru23

Lately its been ground turkey, rump roast, chicken breasts and thighs, pork loin, salmon, cabbage, broccoli, fennel bulbs, onions, kale, and sourdough rye bread and polenta, oh, and cheese, and whole organic milk. That's about it. I ate one slice of pizza for the first time since January, gross

getswole2127

15 lbs of chicken 

lean turkey meet 

tuna

shrimp

salmon 

brocolli 

sweet patatos 

fat free cottage cheese 

all natural peanut butter 

low sugar oatmeal 

asparagus

squash 

zucchini 

Oxyjen

Chicken breast

Shrimp

Top Sirloin

Sweet potatoes 

Eggs and Egg Whites

Oats

Strawberries

Zucchini

Broccoli 

Rice cakes

Peanut Butter 

Marshmallow Fluff (don't judge)

Jasmine rice

Oikos Lemon Meringue Greek Yogurt 

Same meals every day, every week. I usually do a cheat on the weekend if I go out. 

calmb4dastorm

Damnnnn  it man! When can I get a piece of elk to try? None in these parts...freeze dry me some . I want to taste it and deer too. Cook it, deep freeze and send to your hungry sister. I will pay whatever you charge. The chemical plant here in town keeps me from getting new things to try. That GOES FOR ANYONE WILLING TO SELL ME A MEAT CARE PACKAGE!!!!! 

I

icdeadlifters

Dolf said:
</p><p>Chicken Breast (10lb bags)</p><p>96/4 Heart healthy hamburger </p><p>Sirloin steak</p><p>Tuna</p><p>White rice</p><p>Sweet potatoes</p><p>Asparagus </p><p>Carrots</p><p>Broccoli </p><p>Whole green beans</p><p>Mushrooms</p><p>Almonds </p><p>Peanut butter </p><p>Steel cut oatmeal</p><p>Dried berries</p><p>Coconut sugar</p><p>Eggs</p><p>Turkey breakfast sausage</p><p>
 </p><p> </p><p>That is a fine shopping list.... Soooooo when is dinner?</p><p> </p><p> </p>

I

icdeadlifters

Damn you and Sharon gonna kill me brother..... That shit sounds soooo good thanks for that recipe.

I

icdeadlifters

blastthru23 said:
</p><p>I've been rubbing my chicken (that sounds weird) with curry, cumin, asafoetida and yogurt then throwing it in the oven. Comes out pretty tasty</p><p>
 </p><p>Lmao.... I choke the chicken first......lmao. Jk. I'm gonna have to try this and Dolf's rub......</p>

I

icdeadlifters

calmb4dastorm said:
</p><p>Damnnnn  it man! When can I get a piece of elk to try? None in these parts...freeze dry me some . I want to taste it and deer too. Cook it, deep freeze and send to your hungry sister. I will pay whatever you charge. The chemical plant here in town keeps me from getting new things to try. That GOES FOR ANYONE WILLING TO SELL ME A MEAT CARE PACKAGE!!!!! </p><p>
 </p><p> </p><p>I got elk, deer, moose, big horned sheep, bear. And elk is the best IMO.</p>