Gyno Quest

otfjoey300

Get some anti estrogen meds for sure, monitor your bloodwork closely; you are in your skin , nobody else will be able to steer this quite like you will be able to.

otfjoey300

Wow; interesting case ; I wonder if the sustanon cycle at such a young age has anything to do with that years down the line…. Fuck bro did you do any type of pct back then? I mean most younger guys would bounce back pretty fast being that age but you also could have done something preventing the maturation of your endogenous hormonal processes- having not even completed puberty when choosing to run sustanon

Twizted

A buddy of mine in high-school jumped on M1T and some other steroids when we were like 16. Got jacked super quick but also got some insane gyno and kept lactating. He had no clue about PCT or AI's. His hormones were never the same again. This is actually what made me stear clear of steroids for many years lol. Scary stuff at that age

otfjoey300

A buddy of mine in high-school jumped on M1T and some other steroids when we were like 16. Got jacked super quick but also got some insane gyno and kept lactating. He had no clue about PCT or AI's. His hormones were never the same again. This is actually what made me stear clear of steroids for many years lol. Scary stuff at that age
I definitely started too young (age 22), but that’s still not as bad as teens. I’d never ever recommend steroids to somebody under 21

bigike23

Wow; interesting case ; I wonder if the sustanon cycle at such a young age has anything to do with that years down the line…. Fuck bro did you do any type of pct back then? I mean most younger guys would bounce back pretty fast being that age but you also could have done something preventing the maturation of your endogenous hormonal processes- having not even completed puberty when choosing to run sustanon
No i had no choice i got locked up! But im thinking it could have had something to do with it cuz I remember in lock up my chest/nipples where itchy for like about a week or so but by that time i was already a monstah went in at 130 came out 220 solid but no gyno wead.

bigike23

Wow thats crazy! The lactation part, i never worried about gyno the guy i was getting roids from had everything at the time but i chose a different road while being big and lets say my size didn’t last long LOL

bigike23

I definitely started too young (age 22), but that’s still not as bad as teens. I’d never ever recommend steroids to somebody under 21
The thing im thinking about now is, i have minor low t according to my tests and im wondering if after a cycle done right or the way i need it too anyhow will it go back to being low or lower or will it rebound and be in the normal range for a man my age?

HGH.to

If you run a cycle of steroids and then go PCT, the levels are usually going back right to where they used to be prior to cycle. Rarely more or less, depending on a lot of factors (your lifestyle, age, personal response etc.)

otfjoey300

If I were you I’d work on getting T back to natural levels , talk to your dr about natural ways to get it back to normal, there’s certain PCT meds - and supplements such as tribulus, that can help

otfjoey300

Orrrr just jump on TRT for life, but think long and hard about that before making the plunge. Once you turn that way it’s very low chances you’ll ever be able to go back to life without test injections

HGH.to

Orrrr just jump on TRT for life, but think long and hard about that before making the plunge. Once you turn that way it’s very low chances you’ll ever be able to go back to life without test injections
actually, there are almost none. A person running test injections weekly for years has almost no chances they would ever be able to produce testosterone in normal quantities again.

otfjoey300

actually, there are almost none. A person running test injections weekly for years has almost no chances they would ever be able to produce testosterone in normal quantities again.
Ahh you’d be surprised. I’ve heard and seen some things! For most it’s unlikely it’ll ever be back full force but just like reversing a vasectomy, it’s possible. Obviously minus the surgery it’s more therapy done with medicine; but ancillaries and combos with HCG/HMG and “PCT” type meds it can come back to some degree

otfjoey300

Relatively speaking though if you’ve chosen to TRT and it’s been years, just accept basically that this is now life.. I only got put on TRT by my dr less than a year ago. But also with years of anabolic use behind that it was already skewed