Handbrake

Gainz.

Well, I have had loads of tests - I dont have Hep A,B,C,E. No HIV. Still waiting on the gene to be identified but have Iron at 4800+ (norm range 0-200) and am seeing a consultant hepatologist tomorrow. I need venesection, i.e. I need to "give" blood weekly for about 4 months... This sucks lol.

My advice - just check your eye whites weekly and if they have a hint of yellow stop gear, see doctor immediately - it may just have saved my life. Off sick, can't work and gym is a chore from hell....

Yeah I wouldn't go too hard in the gym brother.
I know many of us need gym time for mental health reasons... But I don't think stressing your body or organs is a good idea right now.

Have they talked to you about what kind of diet you should eating?
I'm assuming staying away from foods high in iron. But any that can help your situation?

suppsforlife

also, any explanation what is it from? I mean, I know gear will increase iron levels but up to 4800+? I doubt its gear alone

Twizted

Well fuck... Is there a way to only trt and stick to a strict diet?
That really fucking sucks brother... I swear it's only the good people who go through all the bullshit.
I know real cock suckers... Not the good kind like my girl who makes the world a better place...

But real class A scumbags... Like my piece of shit alcoholic cousin who has 8 kids from 6 different women. Doesn't work and lives off the state. A few years back he got like $18,000 back in taxes (remember... He doesn't work...) And you know what he did with that money? Put $2,000 into each kids college fund? Put a deposit down on a bigger place than the 3 bedroom trailer his 8 kids girlfriend and himself live in? Invest some of that money into himself by enrolling into a trade school so he can better himself and therefore his kids? Any of those?
No... He bought Chrysler 300 and tattoo sleeved his left arm. Then with the rest of that money he bought so much alcohol and coke... threw a party and he got so fucked up he gave his mother... My aunt... A black eye. A 5'4 110lb women in her late 50s... That's who he decided to hit.. his own fucking mother.
Yet... He's the picture of health... Except for his teeth... A few of those may or may not be missing because of a certain... Steroid enthusiast who tracked him down after I... Umm.. I mean "he" heard what this scumbag had done to his own mother.

I'm sorry for the rant... But I swear this is always the fucking case. The good people suffer while the people who fucking deserve to rot walk around in a euphoric bliss.
We had another member @TwisteD who was a really good guy. Then boom... Unexplained illness and was at risk of losing his eye. Wife, kids... Devoted family man... Just unfair shit. He disappeared... And even though he's been gone for months I still think about him and wish him well.

I guess what I'm trying to say is... I'm sorry brother... But I'm sure you will figure it out. Maybe there is a balancing act somewhere in there. A little bit of gear, and clean diet. I mean... I have to imagine a little bit of gear with a good diet and exercise has to be better than no gear and no exercise.

Although I may have just realized why I never get sick... Am I really that much of a asshole?
Son of a bitch... I'm gonna live to 145 unless I start being nice to people...
(🤣😂🤣😂, Hopefully it's not too soon for jokes... It's the only way I know how to keep moving forward brother)

I'm still alive brother! Just went MIA for a bit and tried focusing on my health for a while. My eye is still fucked and I don't have any further answers than last time I was here lol. They are pretty sure it's all linked to an autoimmune disease but they can't pin down which one. Pretty much just been on a low cruise dose this whole time and doing what I can in the gym, ive definitely lost some of the weight. Been thinking about getting back at it, I felt much better on cycle than I do now to be truthful.

Gainz.

I'm still alive brother! Just went MIA for a bit and tried focusing on my health for a while. My eye is still fucked and I don't have any further answers than last time I was here lol. They are pretty sure it's all linked to an autoimmune disease but they can't pin down which one. Pretty much just been on a low cruise dose this whole time and doing what I can in the gym, ive definitely lost some of the weight. Been thinking about getting back at it, I felt much better on cycle than I do now to be truthful.

Holy fucking shit!
I'm legit happy to hear from you, and to hear you're doing well all things considered.
I actually just leaned that C-Bum has a autoimmune disease. You're the first person I thought of.

I'm truly shocked you still don't have a answer tho .. that has to be incredibly frustrating.

suppsforlife

I'm legit happy to hear from you, and to hear you're doing well all things considered.
same here!
I actually just leaned that C-Bum has a autoimmune disease.
didn't know it. what was it? gotta research it.
I'm truly shocked you still don't have a answer tho .. that has to be incredibly frustrating.
i find it rather strange that there's no answer in sight.
@Twizted maybe you could try switching doctors?
WOW. I'm gone a bit and missed this??? First of all, I'm glad you are on the road to recovery. Health is so important. Hang in there bud.
sorry mate, but I doubt anybody knows who you are, LOL, but yeah, health is important.

Parameddog

The mystery continues. Not Haemochromatosis - the gene is incomplete and therefore no diagnosis thereof.

I have an upcoming liver biopsy on 11th Aug. That will shed some answers hopefully. The consultant is a bit baffled. She also doesn't think that gear is the cause (or its sole cause). feels odd not knowing what has keeled you over.

I managed 30 mins chest in the gym today before cold sweats and blood pressure plummeted. Got home and sat on the couch for 5 hours. Feel a bit better but fuck me....

Gainz.

Jesus bro... I'm so sorry.
At least you aren't sitting home feeling bad for yourself and trying to get in the gym.
Hopefully you can get some answers soon... At least then you can have something to fight.

Parameddog

So, cutting a long story short - today was reveal day. I have autoimmune hepatitis - more than likely drug induced as per the consultants wisdom.

I am currently off all gear and supplements and will add back, slowly looking at what and what I can't tolerate. Test E will be my first choice....

Gainz.

So, cutting a long story short - today was reveal day. I have autoimmune hepatitis - more than likely drug induced as per the consultants wisdom.

I am currently off all gear and supplements and will add back, slowly looking at what and what I can't tolerate. Test E will be my first choice....
Jesus.. you're the 4th person in 3 months that I know that's been diagnosed with some kind of hep.
I'm sorry brother..

Gainz.

Luckily it is nowhere near as dire as hep-c! I will be on lifelong "steroids" of the medical variety.
My cousin was just diagnosed with hep c... years of heroin tends to do that. He's fuckin devastated... I'm actually worried about not only his ability to stay sober at this point but his mental health.
I keep saying that I'm here.. you can talk to me... but... I'm fucking worried brother.
He just celebrated a year sober and 2 weeks later... got the news.

Parameddog

Yeah, Hep C is no joke. I'd rather have AIDS/HIV cos the treatment for that is good. HEP C is just a wait n see.

Gainz.

Well yeah to get rid of aids you just need a lot of money 😁.
But really... I'm trying to keep an eye on him the best I can.
But hopefully you learn to manage what you have and you can get back to semi normal