Hello, Everyone!

I was overjoyed to come across this website, to say the least. You all seem helpful, knowledgeable and non-judgmental in all the good ways.

I am finishing up my first cycle (500 Test e for 15 weeks). Decently pleased with the results, but I also had a lot of muscle memory to build upon, so I probably could have jumped on an oral. Nevertheless, due mostly the advice here, I took the safe route on my first run.

Back in the day I used to powerlift. I can still throw up some poundage, but at 45, my goals are a bit different. I don't necessarily want to be the strongest guy in the gym; I just want to stand out as a 45-year-old who has taken care of himself.

Anyway, I will be perusing this site for second cycle options. Thank you all for having me.

BodyGear

Welcome to Muscle Gurus Brother, If you need any help hit me up! Im an IFBB pro and can get you on the right track if BodyBuilding is what you are looking to do!

calmb4dastorm

Welcome to MG! Congrats on your first cycle! Keeping the 40s fabulous! As we progress through life, our goals do tend to change. Keep moving forward! What are planning to cycle next?

BodyGear

your age shows, but not in the way you think...lol It shows because you were smart enough to take peoples advice and just use Testosterone at 500 mgs a week!
Most of the young guys think they know it all and that more is better! Well.... its not!!! hahaha... Thats great though... I hopre you got the gains you were hoping for and you get what you want to get out of your experience. If you ever need any cycle advice, I am an IFBB pro and can help you get to whatever goal you have in mind.... Its not all steroids! Sometimes its just the way you live your life! Im here if you need me!