Hello!

strong

Thanks Sieg, I try my best!!! I Failed a bit last week with anger issues and a little depression but u know bro. Just gotta keep going. Thank you my man...

D

dolfanshan

Nothing like a guy who's straight and don't beat around the bush

TFINBAR

I was thinking that muscle burns fat. I figured at 5'10" and now 285 after the 6 weeks of dbol (feeling it now at 2 weeks in, but not like the old days) I would add anavar for the last 6 weeks. 50mg per day. I only have 3 10ml vials test enanthate 250. Maybe aml gear is not up to snuff? I only used them because they ship from Canada and take paypal. I hate getting robbed. And the t3 I figured a 25mcg a day just to add a little pick me up and fat burning in the process. I have no problem sticking with this diet and don't see what good added fat would do for me. I was thinking water retention would subside after dbol stops. I really needed the Arimidex as estrogen is released by shrinking fat cells and I was feeling very lethargic. There was a time way back when I was working out doing sets of 90lb dumbells. Just passed 50lbs each arm on incline sets of 6-10 reps to defeat. Curling only 70lbs right now. I live in the sticks so I workout at home (no spotter). I know t3 is a no-no unless on cycle or hgh. Would the anavar be ok, or too much on the liver considering the 6 weeks of dbol? I do appreciate all your excellent advice. I knew I should have started with a cutting cycle but the bitch is bleeding me dry right now. I do canvas work on boats and antique/hot rod interiors so work is very slow in winter. Again, I cant thank you guys enough for sharing your knowledge.

millsberry pie

I appreciate the hell out of that strong. I strive to be honest and straight and it's nice to haVe someone notice. Tfinbar I know it sucks to come into this with a plan just to have strangers tell you to pump the brakes but these guys really do know what they are talking about. I've got a few friends on here(sieg , dolph, strong, and standing up) that frequent these boards just to guide new guys or in your case old new or new old guys into the best cycle possible.

D

dolfanshan

The dbol is not muscle. Its straight up water weight. Look at the review section my man. Lots of good sources here that won't rip you off. Just don't buy more than you're willing to lose. I just find it hard to believe that a 275lb man is only eating 1200 calories per day. I'm 225 lbs and would go insane on 1200 calories. You talk about adding muscle to burn fat, but like I said gear is not a magic pill. Food and training are what build the muscle. The gear is an aid. 

siegmund

Thanks mills , but its the whole community together that makes mg great , were blessed truly to have members like you and strong and all the new guys coming up  . Its really a good feeling man. Were strong , and I dont give a fuck what anyone says on any other board , we may be small but there isnt a fucking site out there that can touch the brotherhood we have here and that to me is priceless 

TFINBAR

Well, I am working hard on my upper body. 15-20 sets every other day. I don't do more than 3 of any one exercise, except the incline bench, where I do the same exercise but change the incline. I change the position of hands on the curling bar to try and attack the muscle at different angles. I always lift to defeat. I kinda of know what I'm doing, it's just been decades since doing it. The low carb eliminates my hunger, and I even have to force myself to injest more protein. Being so frigging fat right now, I cant see an upside to adding fat to my diet.

D

dolfanshan

Its obvious you have the training down my friend. When you low carb diet you have to raise your fat intake. Read up on low carb diets. Your body uses carbs for energy. When you take away the carbs your body will start to burn fat for energy, but if your not ingesting enough fats your body will freak out and start storing the fat and eat the muscle. Fats play a vital role in carb diets. You should also carb load 1 day every week to keep your body guessing and burning fat. IMO carb diets are not good long term weight loss diets. Calorie restriction and clean eating are better long term options for dieting. Google ketosis diet...I brought my waistline from nearly a size 40 down to a 34 by cleaning up my diet, eating 400 calories less than my maintenance level, and switch all simple carbs to complex carbs. 

TFINBAR

Thanks Dolfanshan! I'm going to take your advice and up the fat intake. I thought my body would be burning the mounds of fat I have stored while in ketosis. I think you cannot store fat while in this state so I will up my fat intake for a couple of weeks and see how it goes. Thanks again!

Standingup

Eating fats do not make you fat . Only saturated fats should be avoided. Both fats and carbs are essential for building.  If you must then just split your day with no carbs after 2:00 , but dont go for weeks if you can help it. 

Standingup

Tfinbar You are the perfect candidate for test and HGH , not d-bol.   

on another note you should be feeling your gear by now esp the d-bol, but like I said you should drop that. I actually ok with the deca but run it low . In fact what you should be using the deca for is as a theraputic dose for your joints , not as a "gainer " compound. 

Test at 500-600 a week, deca at 200-300 max.  And if you can HGH @ 2-4 ius a day with the dose split or dosed at night only. 

As I said above and dolph has said, fats are important. Fats do not make you fat, in fact the opposite is true. Only Saturated fats should be avoided. Right now Butter, steak and whole eggs  are your friends ! 

You need age appropriate advice so be careful in what you read, sometimes what applies to a 25 yr old is not the best course for you. Hence my recco for taking HGH and dosing at night.

Do not stop your cycle, theres no need for that, you are a bit off course and it can be adjusted easilly. Theres zero reason for you to fully bail at the moment, however you should get on course without wasting much more time.

Oh and big warm welcome !