Hello!

Standingup

Are you sure you are actually in ketosis ?  Have you been using "keto strips " .   Once you use them you see how easy it is to fall out of ketosis and most people do without knowing it.

D

dolfanshan

I've done keto and its very effective. I want to try carb cycling and also the no carbs after 1400 hrs to compare to keto.

D

dolfanshan

Also I he can hit ketosis at 40 grams of carbs per day and he might hit it at 80 grams per day. The strips are cheap and a good tool.

siegmund

Anyone care to explain why they negged this ?? 3 different people suggested stopping the cycle , Yet Only Sig Gets Negged Sounds More Personal Than I Professional because of lack of experience and not the I propper , ai and.da ,  this was my advise , and in noway deserves a neg ,  unless of course it was a accident but highly doubt 

siegmund

But it was a silver , because I lost a point , and im not worried about ampoint , its principal , if a accident im cool , but if its for givoing my honest opion , which we basicly seem to all agree , dude needs to regroup,  then its wrong , because I didnt give bad advice , and it warrents no neg ,  

Standingup

Actually that was me and it was by accident , sorry about that .  Although the accident occurred because I did/do think telling him to bail was a bad suggestion.  Bailing on a cycle is not the first choice of action. As a matter of fact I was just speaking to Dolph and he was considering bailing on his tren run because his estro went out of whack.  Im glad he didn't because it just takes a little patience to get back on track. If everyone bailed as soon as things went wrong no one would learn anything. Personally I learn best from mistakes.

I was scrolling over the thumbs down and thinking I disagreed but didn't mean to hit the neg , I was nodding off a bit when I hit it .  Have them clean it up if you want. I'll pm milkin , I was going to anyway but didn't have time yet. I also need to clear up a pm I wrote last night at the same time ,and miss spelled all the words making me look like a retard

Standingup

I sent the pm to milkin just now, and I contacted the person I sent the jiberish pm to.  If Milkin can not reverse the neg I will just go give you a few points in a thread where I have not already done so.

Thanks for understanding, sorry I wasn't quicker to correct.

MRFIXIT

It pretty much mirrored my advice, although i told him to do test only and dump the deca dbol (bulking cycle)... And im NEVER wrong ...   :)   So it was definitely unwarranted and probably done by accident ...LOL  

TFINBAR

No, I trust them. I've been out of the game a long time, and only did about 4 cycles back then. Believe me, if I had the money (bitch milked me dry) I would have gladly spent the $1150 for the cut cycle. At $440 the bulk included everything. Arim liquid, clomid, nolvadex, 120x 20mg dbol, 3x 200mg per ml 10ml decca, and 3x 250 test e @ 10ml. So I did not have the scratch and maybe should not have done it. So, now I ordered 1, 10ml equibolan 300, and 50x 50mg anavar. I'll drop the decca 6 weeks in and start the boldernone and anavar (if liver will be ok). Just starting to feel like a man again. It may be half mental half gear but it feels great. Havent gotten laid in years. Now this good looking woman from my past contacted me on fb. Well, she'd be in for a shock if she saw what a fat slob I've become. She is willing to wait until spring (about another 12 weeks max). I just want to get as much done as fast as possible. Then start hgh cycle (I do canvas work on boats an will have money then). I cant thank everyone enough for all your great advise and well wishes.

ozzracing

New to the site, glad to meet yall, 51 yrs old. Glad I found a site that helps with question I have about gettin some good gear to use. 

D

dolfanshan

Welcome ozzracing...go under forums, click on introduce yourself, click new topic, and make a formal intro my man. That way the community can welcome you, and you can ask any question you want.

TFINBAR

Thanks so much Standingup! I was feeling the dbol but after talking with Dolf have dropped it and ordered anavar. I wanted to do a cycle of hgh for the 12 weeks after pct I'll be down (should have the money by then). Then I'll ask the pro's (you guys) what the best cutting cycle will be for an old man (56 by then) that would be the best way to go. I thought equibolan would be good but was advised of the tremendous hunger it creates. Sure as hell don't need that! You guys have been great. I really appreciate it!

ifbb_supps

Hello everyone I am a professional Balkan bodybuilder competing in Bulgaria and Europe. I would like to present you with the products that I`m currently using from HardCore labs. Guaranteed production and quality , fast results for competitors and a normal fitness addict. Here are my contacts

Skype  :  ifbbsupps

Email : [email protected]

TFINBAR

Yes! I check with regent strips every morning. I've been keeping carbs limited to under 75 a day. Slow burning high fiber type. Lately they have been turning dark maroon right away. I think I should up them but am afraid of losing the energy I now have.

TFINBAR

Thank you standingup. I have discontinued the Dbol as per Dolfs suggestion, and am waiting on anavar I ordered. I am a Boat Canvas fabricator who is a bum in the winter, and loaded from april to October, and am excited to try a 12 week cycle of hgh. At 55 I'm really looking forward to that. I have upped the correct fats, ie, fishoil, fatty beef, bacon etcetera. It took me years to get this out of shape, and it's not going to happen overnight, but I am determined and with great advice you guys are kind enough to offer I will be a badass 56 year old man soon.