Help

Seabee21

I’m 35 167 5’8 . I would love a run down on a good diet and exactly what gear ! Trt cyp, eth or pro. ? Should I stack with a dec or something first time or no? Also iron daddy or which one is best for getting good gear in the states? Definitely appreciate guys

loren

seabee kinda wondering if you ever did a cycle before and how long have you been lifting i have a diet guy i use but have several diets i used over the years all the bs over carbs you need them think of them like this carbs drive the bus the protein is on if your interested i can dig them out and send some to you.

HGH.to

Hello, as a first cycle you should run testosterone alone.
also, what do you mean by TRT? are you on TRT
about sources - check out names and avatars here and you're sure to find good sources. we just can't mention source names in forum

Seabee21

yeah that’s understandable. New to all of it so I’m not sure on certain things so hopefully I can figure it out without having issues or problems! Definitely want to run a cycle of test . Avatars and names?

Gainz.

300mg of test e or c (they are virtually identical, just pick one. Most people think test c has less pip) run a 10-14 week cycle. 150mg (.5ml) on Monday, 150mg on Thursday. Order some Arimidex for any high est sides you might run into. Arimidex is only taken as needed!
Then 2 weeks after your last injection, so week 16 you start your pct. Some people like Nolvadex others like clomid, while some people do both. Since you'll be doing a pretty mild cycle I recommend Nolvadex. You run it for 4 weeks. For the first and second week you take 40mg every single day. Then for weeks 3 and 4 you take 20mg a day. That's your entire cycle.
Then wait 10 weeks and you can do another. On your second cycle you can add another compound like deca, dbol, anavar... ect.

(I think I covered everything)
Oh you're gonna need a box of 23g 1.5inch needles and 2-3.5ml barrels.

Gainz.

avatar is the little image next to each user's name. you could find hints with sources.
I remember my first time 🤣🤣
Its amazing how obvious it is now, but how confused and lost I was at the beginning.

"if only there was some one right here I could get my gear from" 🤣🤣