Heres where ive fallen to after 3 surgeries

unclem

i dont care i dont go over 225 lb anymore as i prefer quality over quanity i know i can do over 405 so to me thats all that matters. every once in a rare occasion ill do 315 but thats with a spotter lifting it off the rack.i make 225 feel like 275 by going slow at bottom then slowly up. suppersets, giant sets, 21's that stuff will give you massive pumps. maybe one day ill push it to 315 but not wright now. i warm up really good thats why never had a injury to where i cant train through.

Gainz.

im 100% on board with that im only 30 and know i can prolly hit 365 for around the same but i honestly wont go over 315 when working out cuz fkn why why do i care lmao shit dont heal right ever anymore and i know i probably can so why try... Unless im in highschool and wanna show off lol. "Bro how much do you bench" lmao

Plus almost everyone lies anyway.. a friend will say 285lb. Then I'll bring them to my home gym... Then they're like.. oh.. well.. it's been a few years... And.. I'm tired from sucking dick... So... Ya know...

Then bitch you can't do 285lb! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

BulkinWes

Plus almost everyone lies anyway.. a friend will say 285lb. Then I'll bring them to my home gym... Then they're like.. oh.. well.. it's been a few years... And.. I'm tired from sucking dick... So... Ya know...

This right here is the most true statement ever lmao

BulkinWes

And to be honest i know looks can be decieving but i can almost always by looking at someone in tell where they are atleast close to lifting ive been highly impressed sometimes but majority im like you lying bitch lol

Gainz.

And to be honest i know looks can be decieving but i can almost always by looking at someone in tell where they are atleast close to lifting ive been highly impressed sometimes but majority im like you lying bitch lol

Yup!!! Some times I'll be shocked by how much people can lift. But most of the time... You lying bitch!
A kid I work with said he could squat 425lb
(There's no fucking way in hell... Not even 1/4 reps)
I told him, come to the gym with me, if he can get over 350 I'll give him $100 dollars... He won't do it.
I've since upped it to $200 and he still won't do it.
If I could squat that and someone was offering to pay me $200 for 75lbs less than my max... Yoo... What gym, what time, what do you want me to wear...
I just knew it was bullshit.

Alexdb2022

Had something similar happen from chasing a max bench. Between chasing numbers and a very physical job... I got hurt. That's what put me out for almost 8 years.

Now... Moderate weight and high reps! Like 4 sets of 30-40 (super high volume)
Roughly 2 years of training, 50lbs of muscle and only 1 nasty tear in that time. It's kept me mostly injury free. I don't think I'll ever go for numbers again. It's just not worth the risk anymore. When I'm walking around with my shirt off... No one ever comes up and asks what my max is. I just get the dirty look of jealousy... Too me that's far more rewarding than a 350lb bench. I much rather look strong... Than be strong.
I just don't want to get hurt again. I'm terrified the next big injury will put me out of this lifestyle forever.
So if that means 15lb lateral raises... So fucking be it! Especially when people think I can do them with 45lbs πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
I'm with you 100%. But that sometime changes when I lay on fhay bench and put a high number up for 20. Like he'll ya I csn hit way more then this. And it takes over

Alexdb2022

Yup!!! Some times I'll be shocked by how much people can lift. But most of the time... You lying bitch!
A kid I work with said he could squat 425lb
(There's no fucking way in hell... Not even 1/4 reps)
I told him, come to the gym with me, if he can get over 350 I'll give him $100 dollars... He won't do it.
I've since upped it to $200 and he still won't do it.
If I could squat that and someone was offering to pay me $200 for 75lbs less than my max... Yoo... What gym, what time, what do you want me to wear...
I just knew it was bullshit.
People so weird. What an odd thing to lie about. My fave is the fat dude power throating donuts in the break room saying he could look like me if he lifted a few times a week. πŸ˜…πŸ₯±. Even with gear, it takes time. People really think it's magic and don't see this work we be putting in I stg. Like eamn I know u see me over here eating almost 3lbs of chicken a day bro lol

Gainz.

People so weird. What an odd thing to lie about. My fave is the fat dude power throating donuts in the break room saying he could look like me if he lifted a few times a week. πŸ˜…πŸ₯±. Even with gear, it takes time. People really think it's magic and don't see this work we be putting in I stg. Like eamn I know u see me over here eating almost 3lbs of chicken a day bro lol

Oh I fucking love the
"If I used gear id look like that" guy...
Like yup... That's all you need... 300mg of test for 10 weeks and you're ready for the Arnold classic.
Never mind being 55% body fat and the closest thing you have to exercise is going up a escalator because it's broken... And now it's stairs.
Yup... Just a little test and you'd probably be the next C-Bum.
As much as ignorance is annoying... It can be funny.

I love the guys that for no reason at all tell me what they use too lift.... Like ok Al Bundy... I'm just trying to buy some gas... But no... Please tell me how once in highschool you benched 250lb for 4... In fact the story was so fucking good say it again and let me record it so I can share it with my friends and family!
I swear this happens once a month. For no reason at all a stranger will strike up a conversation about how I look... Then usually ask if I'm on gear, then tell me how they use to be in shape,or they use to lift.
Then I have to be nice and ask... "Well how long ago"
And it's always like 25 years ago....
What the fuck? Why are you sharing this with me?

When people ask me how I bench I tell them I go for reps, not max. But 225 for 8 has been my most recent best, but I really don't train heavy anymore. I usually stick with my body weight on bench. I don't tell them... Well 8 years ago I got 300lb at 175lb body weight... Because it was fucking 8 years ago and I can't do it now!!!

But yeah you're absolutely correct... What a dumb fucking thing to lie about. Especially something that can be checked so fucking easy.

Alexdb2022

Oh I fucking love the
"If I used gear id look like that" guy...
Like yup... That's all you need... 300mg of test for 10 weeks and you're ready for the Arnold classic.
Never mind being 55% body fat and the closest thing you have to exercise is going up a escalator because it's broken... And now it's stairs.
Yup... Just a little test and you'd probably be the next C-Bum.
As much as ignorance is annoying... It can be funny.

I love the guys that for no reason at all tell me what they use too lift.... Like ok Al Bundy... I'm just trying to buy some gas... But no... Please tell me how once in highschool you benched 250lb for 4... In fact the story was so fucking good say it again and let me record it so I can share it with my friends and family!
I swear this happens once a month. For no reason at all a stranger will strike up a conversation about how I look... Then usually ask if I'm on gear, then tell me how they use to be in shape,or they use to lift.
Then I have to be nice and ask... "Well how long ago"
And it's always like 25 years ago....
What the fuck? Why are you sharing this with me?

When people ask me how I bench I tell them I go for reps, not max. But 225 for 8 has been my most recent best, but I really don't train heavy anymore. I usually stick with my body weight on bench. I don't tell them... Well 8 years ago I got 300lb at 175lb body weight... Because it was fucking 8 years ago and I can't do it now!!!

But yeah you're absolutely correct... What a dumb fucking thing to lie about. Especially something that can be checked so fucking easy.
Lmao. So fucking annoying. Always some old dude naked in the locker room, cornering you telling you what he bemched 20 years ago. Honestly I alwhas went to an old school bodybuilding gym full of juice heads and loved it. My niece wanted to get into fitness, but wasn't comfortable there. So we switched to a commercial gym where I outsize everyone and am the only one to wear tank tops basically. Then she went twice and quit and I still have 9 months in contract there. This is the majority of the bs interactions honestly. I'm starting to get pretty aggressive with it tbh. Leave me tf alone

Gainz.

Lmao. So fucking annoying. Always some old dude naked in the locker room, cornering you telling you what he bemched 20 years ago. Honestly I alwhas went to an old school bodybuilding gym full of juice heads and loved it. My niece wanted to get into fitness, but wasn't comfortable there. So we switched to a commercial gym where I outsize everyone and am the only one to wear tank tops basically. Then she went twice and quit and I still have 9 months in contract there. This is the majority of the bs interactions honestly. I'm starting to get pretty aggressive with it tbh. Leave me tf alone

I think it's a bit of... Jealousy and wanting to fit in on their part.
But trust me I get it...
Just leave me alone and let me be. If you stopped fucking talking... And started lifting... Maybe you would still be able to bench what you claim πŸ˜‚.

But I had the same fucking thing when I driving nice cars (before kids and ex's took over my money)
I'd pull up next to a shitbox and some muppet would tell me about the car he use to drive... How it was the fastest in the state... And just dumb shit.
Now don't get me wrong... I'm not hating all car guys! I'm a big time car guy, and getting the "hey nice car" and quick conversation is a great thing.
I'm talking about the fucking liars... And the ones that trap you in the conversation. Saying ok... I gotta go... 18 times and they still fucking talking about how their 87 Civic did 3.5s in the 1/4 mile... Fuck those guys!

Alexdb2022

I think it's a bit of... Jealousy and wanting to fit in on their part.
But trust me I get it...
Just leave me alone and let me be. If you stopped fucking talking... And started lifting... Maybe you would still be able to bench what you claim πŸ˜‚.

But I had the same fucking thing when I driving nice cars (before kids and ex's took over my money)
I'd pull up next to a shitbox and some muppet would tell me about the car he use to drive... How it was the fastest in the state... And just dumb shit.
Now don't get me wrong... I'm not hating all car guys! I'm a big time car guy, and getting the "hey nice car" and quick conversation is a great thing.
I'm talking about the fucking liars... And the ones that trap you in the conversation. Saying ok... I gotta go... 18 times and they still fucking talking about how their 87 Civic did 3.5s in the 1/4 mile... Fuck those guys!
Such a weird thing. Like why so much extra to some random. I don't even want to talk to people unless they're clients or bodybuilders or this week's female. Lol. Goal driven over here

Gainz.

Such a weird thing. Like why so much extra to some random. I don't even want to talk to people unless they're clients or bodybuilders or this week's female. Lol. Goal driven over here
....this week's female... Man... I miss those days... Sometimes. Luckily I'm with a girl who likes girls. So every once in a while I get something new.
But yeah I've found most people just fucking suck.
I barely talk to friends I grew up with because they rather go to the bars and get in trouble. Or the new people I meet are... Either next level dumb... Or so far down some political rabbit hole... I just can't have a conversation with them. Or... They have no fucking sense of humor and get offended by everything.
Honestly probably why I love this forum so much. Finally found other guys with similar interests... And can take a joke. I can make a joke about eating ass... Or my pussy eating gf and no one gets offended. It's like this forum is stuck in 2010... When no one cared about your feelings... Men acted like men... Women didn't have dicks... And working out was a good thing.
What a beautiful time and place to be.

Alexdb2022

....this week's female... Man... I miss those days... Sometimes. Luckily I'm with a girl who likes girls. So every once in a while I get something new.
But yeah I've found most people just fucking suck.
I barely talk to friends I grew up with because they rather go to the bars and get in trouble. Or the new people I meet are... Either next level dumb... Or so far down some political rabbit hole... I just can't have a conversation with them. Or... They have no fucking sense of humor and get offended by everything.
Honestly probably why I love this forum so much. Finally found other guys with similar interests... And can take a joke. I can make a joke about eating ass... Or my pussy eating gf and no one gets offended. It's like this forum is stuck in 2010... When no one cared about your feelings... Men acted like men... Women didn't have dicks... And working out was a good thing.
What a beautiful time and place to be.
🀣🀣🀣 my girl let's me hook up with whoever. Which turned into her letting m3 have another gf. I'm a lucky man. She's very fit and lives my lifestyle and the other is thick af πŸ₯΅ we tried the 3 way thing but my girl just isn't with it

Gainz.

🀣🀣🀣 my girl let's me hook up with whoever. Which turned into her letting m3 have another gf. I'm a lucky man. She's very fit and lives my lifestyle and the other is thick af πŸ₯΅ we tried the 3 way thing but my girl just isn't with it

I don't think I could live without my 3ways. But we have been looking for another girl to add... Permanently. Just because random girls can bring... Drama and all that other shit. Not to mention... What a beautiful thing to have 3 incomes in 1 household.
She's definitely been looking into becoming a "throuple" more seriously since I started blasting tren and mast. I can be... A lot. So she's looking for another girl to share the load... So too speak πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.

Alexdb2022

I don't think I could live without my 3ways. But we have been looking for another girl to add... Permanently. Just because random girls can bring... Drama and all that other shit. Not to mention... What a beautiful thing to have 3 incomes in 1 household.
She's definitely been looking into becoming a "throuple" more seriously since I started blasting tren and mast. I can be... A lot. So she's looking for another girl to share the load... So too speak πŸ˜‚πŸ€£.
LITERALLY WE TRIED THIS but she just isn't into women so she just let's me on the side. But I caught feels for rhis thick chic. So she let's me date both now. All these kids that ain't mine tho expensive let me tell ya. Selling gear myself has supported it well though 🀣

bobby ricky

I hate you, πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚