Hey guys nice so happy to be here! Literally.... I am a 41 y.o. father of 2 and husband of 1 perfect lady. I am trying to get back into shape please

HulkSmashShan

Well I'm through week 1 of Sustanon and tren e and loving every single second of it. Feel better and happier than I ever have. No side effects at all except for lucid dreams and they are great lol. Take care guys.

HulkSmashShan

I did CENSORED I'm on Sustanon and tren e. CENSORED is a fucking saint. But this overall community has been so understanding an helpful in direct messages. Some of you guys took me under your wing and made me feel like family. Making the decision to join this forum throttled my life into a whole new level of happiness that so many would struggle to understand. When you have seen the hate and shit I have in my life the appreciation of good people and integrity restores your faith in your fellow man. You guys are all bad ass in my book! Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

suppsforlife

Good luck man.
Be sure that it takes more than a week for Sustanon and Tren Enanthate to kick in so you are likely to feel them even more later!

HulkSmashShan

Update: Guys with tears running down my face I would like to announce that I got my daughter back!!! For those of you that know my story this is a huge accomplishment for me. It is just another milestone and chapter in my story of triumph over heroin addiction. Physically I am stronger than ever. My diet is strict and I am loving the whole complete lifestyle of living healthy and active. My wife has joined forces with me in the quest of peak health and happiness. I have met some great men on here. Being part of this forum has been a wonderful choice. So many out there who actually care about people and not just pushing sources on folks. Have a great day guys and keep it pushing!!!