Hi everyone: Need advice on TRT (Female)

HGH.to

proviron is a poor option for females. it can work wonders for men, but not well for females. because of this:
I sense you want to keep your femininity, too much testosterone would be not help with this.
Proviron is the purest DHT product out there. besides it affect her hair, it will also affect her femininity.
maybe you wanted to say Primo? Primobolan is way safer for females, among the safest steroids for women's femininity.

catanac

Proviron sounds like another good lead, will look into it. 😊

I’m also wondering if Anavar 10mg would give me that extra boost of test that my body desperately needs.

HGH.to

in a way yes, but it depends on what exactly your body needs. because anavar is also an anabolic hormone, sharing some properties with testosterone, but it is not testosterone (not even Test derived).

Lee.the.Demi.Human

proviron is a poor option for females. it can work wonders for men, but not well for females. because of this:

Proviron is the purest DHT product out there. besides it affect her hair, it will also affect her femininity.
maybe you wanted to say Primo? Primobolan is way safer for females, among the safest steroids for women's femininity.
Nah I meant provi. I'm just wrong.

@catanac listen to this guy, if he says proviron is a bad idea for women, then don't take it.

HGH.to

well, you never know she's low in DHT. but it'll be strange given the head hair condition. anyway, that's why its hard to say anything without bloodwork

catanac

Just wanted to give a quick update. I recently visited my OBGYN to discuss testosterone options, and he suggested a topical cream, I declined the prescription and instead ordered my Cypionate from a reputable place online. I've been injecting 7.5mg twice a week using a .3 cc insulin syringe that works well for measuring and no problems drawing the oil. Of course it’s a shallow IM ventrogluteal injection since the needle is only 1/2 inch long.

It's been a bit over a month now, and I haven't experienced any side effects, however, I haven't been feeling any positive benefits either, as I had while on the Sustanon, especially when it comes to the libido. Sustanon was great, it kicked in within 2 weeks, but I was given a much larger dose compared to what I’m taking now.

I'm curious to know how long it usually takes to start feeling the positive effects. I really miss how great I felt with the Sustanon but I don’t trust one of the long acting esters. Could it be that my body responds better to a different ester than Cypionate? I’m stumped at this point.

Thanks for the great advice, you guys are awesome. 😎

Gainz.

Test c is going to take 3-4 weeks to kick in and really feel it. But at 15mg per week.. I don't know how much you're really gonna notice a difference.
But if it's been a month... it should be very soon

Gainz.

For women it’s recommended to take 1/10th of what men would take. Maybe I should increase to 25mg a week.
No... he's saying that you won't see big huge changes. You may feel a little different.. maybe even see a slight increase in muscle tone. But you won't "see dramatic results"
At that dose everything is going to be subtle.

Any higher doses... you're going to run into unwanted sides. Unwanted facial hair growth, baldness... growth... down stairs..
I would just stay at 15mg for a few more weeks... 7 or 8 and get bloods done.
If everything looks good... stay with that dose

catanac

Ah ok, got it, thanks for the clarification. I’ll stay at 15mg and see how it goes. I’m wondering if in the long run I should try Propionate since I’m already injecting every 3 days.

Appreciate the great advice. 😊

Gainz.

Ah ok, got it, thanks for the clarification. I’ll stay at 15mg and see how it goes. I’m wondering if in the long run I should try Propionate since I’m already injecting every 3 days.

Appreciate the great advice. 😊
Lots of girls run pro because dosing is so much easier. It's easier to get 7mg from
100mg than 250mg.
The also big benefit is if something bad happens... and you start to develop sides you can stop or lower the dosage and get it out of your system much faster.
Only waiting a few days instead of weeks.

The con is price... because pro and c are usually the same price.. but you're getting half as much mg per ml you need to buy twice as much.
Fortunately I can get test c or test pro for $30 a rip.
So I need either 4 test c or 7 test pros for a year of trt.
I know there's only 52 weeks in a year... so technically I only need 3 and 6... but spillage, mistakes and vials that aren't quite 10ml are pretty common. So you always want a little extra.
And I recommend buying a years worth at once. Most places do deals and there's nothing worse than running out and waiting for the mail to come.

catanac

That makes sense. I think 2 vials will last me more than a year. Each vial is priced $75 here in Canada.

Can switching from cyp to prop during a cycle give me any side effects?

I’ll still keep the same routine, 7.5mg every 3.5 days. I just have to increase the lines on the .3cc insulin syringe.

Waterhead

I need some advice on starting TRT to improve a low libido and training performance.

I was losing a large amount of hair and mentioned this to a friend at the gym. Since I’m in my 50’s their first thought was very low testosteron, they see this in many females. I was diagnosed at almost 0 free testosterone during my last lab test over a year ago. I was reluctant to try but decided to go for it since I was shedding more than the cat. I was given an injection of 180mg and booster of 120mg after two weeks of Sustanon 250. Miraculously, the hair loss stopped completely and my libido woke up. The only side effects I‘ve noticed was excess oily skin and some bloating of the face.

Since then I’ve stopped and would like to continue on a much lower dosage, perhaps once a week (I’m thinking between 5-20mg would love your suggestions) preferably a testosterone with fewer esters than Sustanon. I was looking at Cypionate or Suspension but I’m very confused at this point.

Would love some advice on the a good injection dosage to star for a female and type of testosterone Cypionate or Suspension? Also, would Sustanon 250 continue to work well, I‘m just scared of what the extra esters Would do in the long run.

Thanks in advance! :)
My wife started HRT a year ago.
She went from pre arthritic and constant pain to now having ZERO joint pain.
Her hair has thickened.
Her energy level is thru the roof and her labido is insane.
I’m on TRT and with that , and her HRT we are like little rabbits.

She has the pellet set into her hip every few months.

Her test was high and her estrogen was great on the last blood test.
She has had an adjustment made to lower her test but keep her estrogen n a great range.

The benefits my wife has received from the Pellet have been life changing.
Her positive mood, her feeling better and her confidence have soared.

I cannot stress how much it’s changed her life and it makes me happy seeing her feel 100% better than in the past.

Waterhead

My wife started HRT a year ago.
She went from pre arthritic and constant pain to now having ZERO joint pain.
Her hair has thickened.
Her energy level is thru the roof and her labido is insane.
I’m on TRT and with that , and her HRT we are like little rabbits.

She has the pellet set into her hip every few months.

Her test was high and her estrogen was great on the last blood test.
She has had an adjustment made to lower her test but keep her estrogen n a great range.

The benefits my wife has received from the Pellet have been life changing.
Her positive mood, her feeling better and her confidence have soared.

I cannot stress how much it’s changed her life and it makes me happy seeing her feel 100% better than in the past.
I apologize, I completely somehow misread the intial post of TRT.

Lease disreagard my FIRST post ever on MG.
Apparently it was an exercise in Brain Farting.

Gainz.

I apologize, I completely somehow misread the intial post of TRT.

Lease disreagard my FIRST post ever on MG.
Apparently it was an exercise in Brain Farting.

Please don't apologize!
This forum is all about sharing experiences.
Everyone here is guilty of hijacking a thread from time to time... but it's fine because that's how we share and learn!

My fiancee just turned 38. We're pretty sure she's perry menopausal. Her current doctor... causing a lot of problems from being lazy and overbooked. I mean the head nurse has no idea how to check blood pressure, and they tried giving her birth control without taking a blood panel. You can't just give someone hormones without blood work... this doctor is something else. Needless to say she hasn't taken them.
But anyway... I've been telling her about this pellet therapy for some time now. I really want her to get on it when the time is right.
So as soon as I seen your post... I went running with my phone to show her... look! It really does work and has life changing effects.
So.. thank you for your post!