How shredded I had to get for 6 pack to show.

Alexdb2022

Just doesn’t seem too normal to me. 4 months of HARD diet and training. Minus a little for a surgery. I had to get SO lean everywhere to get these babies to show. Some people seem to have it so easy. Does it get easier each summer? Just complaining, cause this wasn’t worth it lowkey 😅
Less than a month until a hard bulk legggooooo boys. How was your cut!? Struggles!? What are you proud of towards the end of the summer.

Attachments

• EBB02E98-5CAE-4BC7-83DE-EB741B88BAFE.jpeg
    EBB02E98-5CAE-4BC7-83DE-EB741B88BAFE.jpeg
    687.7 KB · Views: 68

Gainz.

My diet... a see food diet... I seen food... I ate it! McDonald's, the local dinner, gallons of ice cream, sleeves of cookies, a half gallon of chocolate milk every single day and 2 mass gainer shakes a day... still managed to get leaner 😂😂
Let the hate fall like rain, I can take it 😂

Alexdb2022

My diet... a see food diet... I seen food... I ate it! McDonald's, the local dinner, gallons of ice cream, sleeves of cookies, a half gallon of chocolate milk every single day and 2 mass gainer shakes a day... still managed to get leaner 😂😂
Let the hate fall like rain, I can take it 😂
Must be nice 😒😒 ima tryna evolve my genetics So my kids can do that

Twizted

Must be nice 😒😒 ima tryna evolve my genetics So my kids can do that
I got extremely lucky with my genetics. My mother and father are both borderline anorexic, moms like 5'1 and dad is about 5'5. Not sure how it happened but here I am sitting right at 6'1 with a decent muscle mass (was definitely anorexic looking for a bit though). Funny how genetics work out like that. Looking lean as hell in the picture by the way. I stay pretty lean even during a bulk, ive always thought about trying to see how lean I could get bow that I actually have some muscle mass. I've been too caught up in the bulking business to try lol.

rosoo

Just doesn’t seem too normal to me. 4 months of HARD diet and training. Minus a little for a surgery. I had to get SO lean everywhere to get these babies to show. Some people seem to have it so easy. Does it get easier each summer? Just complaining, cause this wasn’t worth it lowkey 😅
Less than a month until a hard bulk legggooooo boys. How was your cut!? Struggles!? What are you proud of towards the end of the summer.
looking awesome brother... i am a hard gainer myself and i wish i can be like you one day :)

unclem

how long did it
u look great brother. i got a show coming up too.