I’m new, need some advice

Mxer269

I’ll try and make this short. Lol. Looking for non injectable ways to increase weight loss, lean muscle and most of all endurance. I’m 43 and decided to race motocross again after 20yrs. I went on a strict diet and endurance training regimen and dropped 30lbs. Unfortunately I’ve hit a plateau. I’ve ordered winstrol as a stand alone cycle but as a newb I’m not sure I made a good choice. I should probably add I broke my ankle racing and should be clear to train shortly. Also, do to the ankle I’ve certainly lost weight in the form of muscle. Trying to kick start my return

HGH.to

Hello there and welcome.
first off - going to orals only is not recommended because you need high testosterone levels to reach your goals (and steroids suppress them). That's why testosterone (the effective way is injectable testosterone) is recommended in all cycles and is used as a base compound. Other than that, orals are hepatotoxic. Due to these 2 reasons, if you do choose to go for Winstrol only (or any other oral only cycle) is highly recommended to stick to low dosages AND short cycle length of 4 or MAXIMUM 6 weeks.
Also, is important to remember that Winstrol can cause joint pains. If you have ankle issues - make sure Winstrol is not going to make it more painful.
Winstrol would be great for growing lean muscle mass and burning body fat and making you more powerful, but is hepatotoxic and suppresses testosterone.
Therefore, you would need liver protective supplements during cycle and short cycle length then go into PCT plan to recover testosterone levels.
Start with - Winstrol 30 mg daily (dosage split throughout the day) for 4 weeks. Then PCT for 2 up to 4 weeks depending on how your body would react. If you would wish, restart again at maximum 50 mg a day for no longer than 6weeks.
Also, if you're oriented to lose fat but you've been dieting for a while now - Clenbuterol can be a great addition. is not a steroid and doesn't touch your testosterones or liver. However may develop other side effects so be very careful with it.
Clenbuterol can be used alone or with Winstrol. Is recommended to start at 20 mcg a day and only increase after a week. Plus is recommended to stop its use after 2 weeks of continous use (it gets less effective with time). You can try:
20 mcg a day for first week and 40 mcg for second. 2 weeks stop. fifth week start with 40 mcg a day and increase to 60 mcg a day for sixth. week 7-8 off. Start again at 60 mcg a day and 10 week - 80 mcg day. However, dosages can be adjusted according to how you feel. Run potassium and taurine supplements with Clenbuterol and only use it once a day in the morning.
So, you can either run Winstrol alone, Clenbuterol alone, or combined.

BiggyBill

HGH explained it perfectly!
oral only cycles are not offering maximum benefits due to suppressed test. But you can give it a shot if you hate needless and see how it goes.

Mxer269

Unfortunately I found this page before ordering the winstrol. My main goal is to gain endurance drop a bit more fat and gain strength. My thought process from the information I found before this page was to take 20mg per day for 6 weeks followed by clomid for PCT. I’m not hot on injections as I’ve been 15years clean of heroin abuse. Test E would likely be my first cycle choice if that wasn’t an issue

BiggyBill

My thought process from the information I found before this page was to take 20mg per day for 6 weeks followed by clomid for PCT
sounds fairly good. But listen to your body.
20 mg a day may be too much or not enough
so can be 6 weeks.
Clomid PCT only can be enough for such cycle but if not - go to Nolva. Or you can go to Nolva only. In the end, it all very much depends on what you aim and how you respond - that's why you need to start and check how it all works for you

Mxer269

sounds fairly good. But listen to your body.
20 mg a day may be too much or not enough
so can be 6 weeks.
Clomid PCT only can be enough for such cycle but if not - go to Nolva. Or you can go to Nolva only. In the end, it all very much depends on what you aim and how you respond - that's why you need to start and check how it all works for you
I haven’t ordered anything for PCT yet and don’t plan to until I receive my first order. I won’t start my cycle until I have the PCT in hand. Maybe makes more sense to start 10mg and see how I do. I would love to start test-e but don’t think it would be good to open that door given my past

Maniac1130

I haven’t ordered anything for PCT yet and don’t plan to until I receive my first order. I won’t start my cycle until I have the PCT in hand. Maybe makes more sense to start 10mg and see how I do. I would love to start test-e but don’t think it would be good to open that door given my past
In all honesty, brother I think you have a great mindset to keep yourself sober. I am not trying to encourage you to do anything that you're uncomfortable with but I too was an addict and so was @HulkSmashShan. I can honestly say, using needles for steroid injections never once triggered my addiction as the needles are different and the effects of injecting steroids are nothing like getting high... something to consider. If you really feel like even seeing a needle would trigger your addiction, then by all means stay FAR away from them. BUT, the needles are much larger for steroids and you're injecting intramuscularly instead of intravaneously.

Either way, I wish you the best, I hope you reach all of your goals and DUDE .:high five:. for being sober for 15 years!!!

Mxer269

In all honesty, brother I think you have a great mindset to keep yourself sober. I am not trying to encourage you to do anything that you're uncomfortable with but I too was an addict and so was @HulkSmashShan. I can honestly say, using needles for steroid injections never once triggered my addiction as the needles are different and the effects of injecting steroids are nothing like getting high... something to consider. If you really feel like even seeing a needle would trigger your addiction, then by all means stay FAR away from them. BUT, the needles are much larger for steroids and you're injecting intramuscularly instead of intravaneously.

Either way, I wish you the best, I hope you reach all of your goals and DUDE .:high five:. for being sober for 15 years!!!
Thanks, yeah it’s different im sure. I’m seriously considering the test-e and save the winstrol for later. If it looks like it will be an issue just toss it. No harm no foul… just really worried about that syringe draw. Mmmmm you know, dark places. Maybe just scrap the whole idea all together. The big thing is I don’t want to necessarily gain muscle, mass or retain water. Light and fast and hold onto that bike for longer periods. Maybe just eat my flinstones and get where I need to be on my own if the winstrol is a bad idea on its own

BiggyBill

Then go to orals if you’re afraid. Just make sure to stay away from side effects.
in terms of 10 mg per day - that’s unlikely to be very helpful. 20 mg a day is actually a mild dosage too.

Mxer269

Then go to orals if you’re afraid. Just make sure to stay away from side effects.
in terms of 10 mg per day - that’s unlikely to be very helpful. 20 mg a day is actually a mild dosage too.
I’ve made my decision going to run a cycle of test only and see how it goes. I’m still in a walking boot from broken ankle, just got my cast off last week so once I know I can hit the squat rack get some recovery time in the gym it’s on. Thanks to all for the reply’s

HulkSmashShan

I agree one hundred percent w Maniac. I have a ditch in my arm that most people think is about a 10 inch scar from a cut but it's a decade long track mark. I knew I was finally done with slamming heroin when I thought about a needle and it scares me the way that it did before I ever shot up. Intra muscular injection is a completely different animal. I'm proud of you and your sobriety! You have forged one of the strongest steel mental states you can have because it was forged walking through the flames of hell. Never even look over your shoulder brother. If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here. Good luck man.

Maniac1130

Light and fast and hold onto that bike for longer periods. Maybe just eat my flinstones and get where I need to be on my own if the winstrol is a bad idea on its own
You could try clen. That is a powerful substance that will shred you like a mofo! No water retention, in fact, you will sweat more than you have EVER sweat in your life...

Mxer269

I’ve decided to do test cycle, let me ask you guys something. If my main goal is to be better on the bike, strength, speed and endurance and stay lean or leaner. One of the biggest issues with motocross is arm pump, when you get arm pump you basically lose grip and can barely feel your controls and it’s dangerous. Is it safe to assume if I’m on a cycle I would get way more pump then normal? If that’s the case it would make me move backwards and not forward and likely test cycle would best suit me in the off season. Any alternatives if that’s the case?

suppsforlife

as earlier mentioned - alternative for your goal is Clen. But it won't make you strengthful and won't grow muscles on it.
About arm pump - that's individual and dosage dependent. It depends on various factors but on test cycle is possible, although I doubt is too risky or dangerous.