Ironlion-lab.is Customer Discussions

funneebiz

<a target="_blank" href="/?p=51749">Ironlion-lab.is</a>
<a target="_blank" href="/?p=51749">Ironlion-lab.is</a>
Hello, I’m Toby,
I’m new, and for the life of me, I haven’t been able to figure out how to write reviews. I would love to write a positive review for Ironlion-lab, as I am very happy with my experience so far, and when my gear arrives, I wish to give feedback after a trial. They not only have the best prices, but they are always offering really good specials. They were very responsive to my inquiries, and gave notice as my order progressed. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you go, take a look, and try something. Anything, just to do a deal with them, and I believe you will agree with me.
I have just had a bad deal with a totally different company, but I want to wait to post about them in the proper forum.
I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE advice on how to post a review. I went to the company page here In Muscle Guru, but when I push the “Write Review“ button, it does nothing, really.

Last edited:

ironlionlab

Hello, I’m Toby,
I’m new, and for the life of me, I haven’t been able to figure out how to write reviews. I would love to write a positive review for Ironlion-lab, as I am very happy with my experience so far, and when my gear arrives, I wish to give feedback after a trial. They not only have the best prices, but they are always offering really good specials. They were very responsive to my inquiries, and gave notice as my order progressed. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you go, take a look, and try something. Anything, just to do a deal with them, and I believe you will agree with me.
I have just had a bad deal with a totally different company, but I want to wait to post about them in the proper forum.
I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE advice on how to post a review. I went to the company page here In Muscle Guru, but when I push the “Write Review“ button, it does nothing, really.
thanks for your great review,
supplying best quality items and best service is our duty
welcome your great feedback after using our gear, thanks again, :)

ironlionlab

HI everybody,
we send our orange top puretropin hgh to Janoshik test to get HPLC every year,
now we get the new test from Janoshik , and post it honestly,
everybody can check it thanks
if you have any questions, pls contact us without hesitation, we will reply you asap.
best wishes
Ironlion

HulkSmashShan

Screenshot_20220405-143748.pngScreenshot_20220405-143913-134.pngOkay everyone I have been on Iron Lion Labs orange top HGH and all I can really say is wow. I have tried clenbuterol , anavar, counting macros and calories, cardio. You name it I have tried it all with some success but nothing to write home about. I was lucky enough to try some of Iron Lion Labs HGH. I got 3 boxes of 10 vials. I ran 2iu a day for the first 30 days. I noticed a better sense of overall wellbeing. One reason I knew it was working for sure was my hair and nails. I would have to clip my nails about every four days and get a haircut every two weeks instead of five to six. My beard became fuller as well. Now over the first 30 days I did not notice a big difference in my bodyfat percentage. This is normal from my research as this is a slowly but surely type of compound to run. However, in my second 30 days I injected 4iu daily. My body fat percentage fell by about 10 percent! This is huge for me. I can actually see four of my abs for the first time in my entire life. Even when I was skinny and not living a healthy lifestyle I could never see my abs. You can see in the pictures the v of my hips is more noticeable and that muffing too belly fat is gone. I also started to notice a gain in muscle mass. I will tell you this I am ordering 3 more boxes this week because now that I have it I cannot imagine not having HGH in my regimen. Iron Lion Labs shipped discreetly and most importantly swiftly. I received my package within 5 days of being sent. I cannot say enough for this company and their support team as well. They checked in with me to make sure I received it as well as checked in with me to see how it was going about a month or so into it. The price is the best that I have found for legit quality HGH. If anyone has any questions on here please feel free to message me.

Last edited:

ironlionlab

View attachment 864930View attachment 864931Okay everyone I have been on Iron Lion Labs orange top HGH and all I can really say is wow. I have tried clenbuterol , anavar, counting macros and calories, cardio. You name it I have tried it all with some success but nothing to write home about. I was lucky enough to try some of Iron Lion Labs HGH. I got 3 boxes of 10 vials. I ran 2iu a day for the first 30 days. I noticed a better sense of overall wellbeing. One reason I knew it was working for sure was my hair and nails. I would have to clip my nails about every four days and get a haircut every two weeks instead of five to six. My beard became fuller as well. Now over the first 30 days I did not notice a big difference in my bodyfat percentage. This is normal from my research as this is a slowly but surely type of compound to run. However, in my second 30 days I injected 4iu daily. My body fat percentage fell by about 10 percent! This is huge for me. I can actually see four of my abs for the first time in my entire life. Even when I was skinny and not living a healthy lifestyle I could never see my abs. You can see in the pictures the v of my hips is more noticeable and that muffing too belly fat is gone. I also started to notice a gain in muscle mass. I will tell you this I am ordering 3 more boxes this week because now that I have it I cannot imagine not having HGH in my regimen. Iron Lion Labs shipped discreetly and most importantly swiftly. I received my package within 5 days of being sent. I cannot say enough for this company and their support team as well. They checked in with me to make sure I received it as well as checked in with me to see how it was going about a month or so into it. The price is the best that I have found for legit quality HGH. If anyone has any questions on here please feel free to message me.
thanks for your great reviews,
glad to know you love our gh, thanks , :)

funneebiz

I received my testosterone cypionate from Ironlion a few days back. Nice packaging. Came in a small, hard cardboard box, snuggly wrapped in tiny bubble wrap. I had some leftover test from another vendor, but decided to put it away and started using theirs.
Maybe it’s just me, but I can already feel the difference. I ordered some Tren, and Orange Top in subsequent orders. I’m just eagerly awaiting their arrival.
I posted awhile back when I first ordered because their service was so much better than my last vendor, I felt I should give Ironlion a shout out. Gotta give credit where credit is due, right?
I’ll come back after I get the rest of my gear. Ive only ever used growth hormone releasing peptides, which I loved. I never could afford real HGH, until I saw it on Ironlion’s website while I was looking for a new testosterone supplier. (I was unhappy with my last purchase with the other guys) The HGH releasing peptides did work, but I had to pin every 4 hours, and it had to be on an empty stomach, and no food for 45 minutes until after I injected. I liked it, but I couldnt keep juggling all those rules. I do know what raising HGH feels like, so I am very anxious to receive my Orange Top! one or two tiny injections a day, that‘s it! Much better, already, and I’m thinking Ironlion‘s HGH will be just the ticket!
I’ll surely keep you all posted.

HulkSmashShan

I received my testosterone cypionate from Ironlion a few days back. Nice packaging. Came in a small, hard cardboard box, snuggly wrapped in tiny bubble wrap. I had some leftover test from another vendor, but decided to put it away and started using theirs.
Maybe it’s just me, but I can already feel the difference. I ordered some Tren, and Orange Top in subsequent orders. I’m just eagerly awaiting their arrival.
I posted awhile back when I first ordered because their service was so much better than my last vendor, I felt I should give Ironlion a shout out. Gotta give credit where credit is due, right?
I’ll come back after I get the rest of my gear. Ive only ever used growth hormone releasing peptides, which I loved. I never could afford real HGH, until I saw it on Ironlion’s website while I was looking for a new testosterone supplier. (I was unhappy with my last purchase with the other guys) The HGH releasing peptides did work, but I had to pin every 4 hours, and it had to be on an empty stomach, and no food for 45 minutes until after I injected. I liked it, but I couldnt keep juggling all those rules. I do know what raising HGH feels like, so I am very anxious to receive my Orange Top! one or two tiny injections a day, that‘s it! Much better, already, and I’m thinking Ironlion‘s HGH will be just the ticket!
I’ll surely keep you all posted.
Ironlions HGH is too notch man. You will love it

ironlionlab

we had sent four injectables to Janoshik to test and we just get the test results,
and we will post the test results honestly ,pls check
and we will try our best to make adjustments to add more mg to them, thanksTest Report #npp100.pngTest Report #sustanon250.pngTest Report #mast 100.pngTest Report #Primobolan100.png

HulkSmashShan

Twizted

It's nice to see you post results that are slightly underdosed. To me that shows honesty, alot of sources like to post only their good results and keep the ones that are under hidden. Keep up the good work ironlion!

ironlionlab

It's nice to see you post results that are slightly underdosed. To me that shows honesty, alot of sources like to post only their good results and keep the ones that are under hidden. Keep up the good work ironlion!
thanks for your honest review, we want to let our customers know what they get and use, ,:) thanks again.:)

Ant2369

Short and sweet review…these guys are the BEST!!! Everything is top notch great quality. I couldn’t be happier with my purchases they’re growth is absolutely amazing!!! The test pins like it’s water no pip Keep up the great work