Ive been taking steroids

BulkinWes

But monkeys have thumbs... they are one of the very few animals that do...
Wouldn't... bear, dog, cat, fuckin beaver paw style be more appropriate?
Maybe I'm just being a dick...I'm sorry... I don't know any other way to be 🤣🤣🤣
Monkeys put there thumb on top of branches with the rest of there fingers so they can swing they don’t out their fingers on top and thumb on bottom. So it’s called monkey paw

Gainz.

Monkeys put there thumb on top of branches with the rest of there fingers so they can swing they don’t out their fingers on top and thumb on bottom. So it’s called monkey paw

Ok... I can see it now... that makes sense... I like things that make sense!

Like spider curl ... why the fuck is it called that?

Gainz.

Shit just got real!
They got 50 in stock... I couldn't buy one fast enough!!! Finally get to try the utopia of dhma in my pre

Attachments

• condemned-labz-souls-4-sale-supplement-facts_1026x1026.jpeg
    condemned-labz-souls-4-sale-supplement-facts_1026x1026.jpeg
    176.4 KB · Views: 3
  • condemned-labz-souls-4-sale_1026x1026.jpeg
    condemned-labz-souls-4-sale_1026x1026.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 3

Gainz.

I feel like my chest has grown a lot over the past few weeks. The way my clothes fit... or don't fit.. even my girl has said I look bigger.
And I'm gonna start my blast (minus the tren and anadrol) this Monday. That way most everything will be in my system by the time I'm done with work

And this god of rage is fuckin legit!
Holy fucking fuck! I'm fucking wired

Attachments

• received_686450406796992.jpeg
    received_686450406796992.jpeg
    320.3 KB · Views: 4

BulkinWes

I feel like my chest has grown a lot over the past few weeks. The way my clothes fit... or don't fit.. even my girl has said I look bigger.
And I'm gonna start my blast (minus the tren and anadrol) this Monday. That way most everything will be in my system by the time I'm done with work

And this god of rage is fuckin legit!
Holy fucking fuck! I'm fucking wired
The God of Rage does it make you have the jitters and shit?

Gainz.

The God of Rage does it make you have the jitters and shit?

Honestly... no. And I was worried about that.
It made me feel... fuckin awesome! Tons of energy, extremely focused... and definitely felt the shit that adds aggression.
I wanted to keep adding more and more weight...

BulkinWes

Honestly... no. And I was worried about that.
It made me feel... fuckin awesome! Tons of energy, extremely focused... and definitely felt the shit that adds aggression.
I wanted to keep adding more and more weight...
Dammit I’m have to get me some for sure I just hate the crash and jitters

Gainz.

I definitely recommend it! Also the taste is decent... I mean... it's not delicious... but it's definitely not gross. It's pretty good. And it breaks down in water pretty well. Not super chunky or chalky.
And I haven't experienced a crash yet... still riding high. Way fuckin better than total war, c4, bucked, no xplod, insane veins...

And this shop also has the souls for sale with the dhma. But there's not much of a sale .. $54 but free shipping... everything is free shipping.

Attachments

• received_1045263226814456.jpeg
    received_1045263226814456.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 1

Gainz.

Dammit I’m have to get me some for sure I just hate the crash and jitters

If you're sensitive to caffeine... just start with a half scoop. Or do what I did and drink half wait 20-30 minutes and then continue to drink. I was nervous about that crazy jitter too. I had one pre-workout 2 years ago that was 550mg of caffeine with 2 other stimulants in it... I think it was assassin... or something like that. I couldn't even workout. I was so jittery I was fucking nauseous! Crazy headache... just hated life.

BulkinWes

If you're sensitive to caffeine... just start with a half scoop. Or do what I did and drink half wait 20-30 minutes and then continue to drink. I was nervous about that crazy jitter too. I had one pre-workout 2 years ago that was 550mg of caffeine with 2 other stimulants in it... I think it was assassin... or something like that. I couldn't even workout. I was so jittery I was fucking nauseous! Crazy headache... just hated life.

Nice and I’ll have to tel it for sure

Gainz.

That’s dangerous af
I literally just seen the video on tick tock.. because I've been looking at pres on TT my feed is full of them. I swear that's what he said... 650mg and a few other stims.
Because I remember thinking... holy fucking shit 650 is nuts! Mine is 350 and 2 stims plus shit for aggression and I was nervous.
But on that site I linked there's 2 different ones with 450mg

I'll just link the video... one second

And I bought 2 of them 🤣🤣
I was gonna try the hooligan one... but I just don't want or need that much caffeine.
And even though he says God of rage Gave jitters... I didn't get any... none zip.. zero! And I took it on a almost completely empty stomach.
Fuckin total war gave me more jitters. To be honest that's all total war gave me.. no real pump or energy.. just the fuckin shakes.