Ive been taking steroids

Demi.Human

Cheers dude it's actually from last month, just got the lightning on point and increased diff between light and dark in the edit to cut everything in.

by edit i mean altering sliders on tone etc, not digitl alterations.

Gainz.

Cheers dude it's actually from last month, just got the lightning on point and increased diff between light and dark in the edit to cut everything in.

by edit i mean altering sliders on tone etc, not digitl alterations.

Yeah I got you... I respect you enough... and I know you respect you enough not to digitally alter your shit brother.

The other day I went crazy at work with food. A bunch of PB and j sandwiches, 2 muffins, 2 donuts, someone brought in pizza so I had a few of those, plus my shake. Then got home and had another shake... just a ton of carbs. I looked so fucking big and beefy... but with my girls bday I never got a chance to take any pictures. But those carbs... gawd damn... I just looked fuckin awesome!!!

Gainz.

That's a shotgun workout... just a little bit of everything!

I'm seriously considering only training chest, lats and glutes over my next blast.
They are my weakest points... and training chest and back will naturally grow my arms and shoulders. Training glutes will grow my quads and hams.

I just want to turn my weak points into my strong points.

I would just love to Walk away from this blast with big lat improvement.

Gainz.

And the tanning is definitely paying off brother!!
(Among everything else.. kinda starting to hate you 🤣🤣🤣)

Gainz.

Well it showed up... really quick. It showed up at 6pm... I really wanted to try it.. but also really wanted to sleep tonight.
Tick tock shop really came through

Attachments

• received_847517547383449.jpeg
    received_847517547383449.jpeg
    133.4 KB · Views: 2
  • received_1086065209230743.jpeg
    received_1086065209230743.jpeg
    153.5 KB · Views: 2

BulkinWes

That's a shotgun workout... just a little bit of everything!

I'm seriously considering only training chest, lats and glutes over my next blast.
They are my weakest points... and training chest and back will naturally grow my arms and shoulders. Training glutes will grow my quads and hams.

I just want to turn my weak points into my strong points.

I would just love to Walk away from this blast with big lat improvement.
Deadlift built mine the most

BulkinWes

I'll be taking tomorrow.
And while I've been going lat crazy... heavy bent over rows has been the one thing I haven't been doing... going to add that to my list... and heavy for me anyway
Lat pull downs monkey paw style so it forces you to use your lats. I love working lats

Gainz.

Lat pull downs monkey paw style so it forces you to use your lats. I love working lats

Oh I do a ton of pull downs... but what the fuck is monkey paw style?
Isn't that a sex thing?
I feel like some girl I use to date liked it monkey paw style...or maybe that was donkey punch...
Idk .. something about an animal and a fist..

BulkinWes

Oh I do a ton of pull downs... but what the fuck is monkey paw style?
Isn't that a sex thing?
I feel like some girl I use to date liked it monkey paw style...or maybe that was donkey punch...
Idk .. something about an animal and a fist..
Lmao where you don’t wrap your thumb around bar it makes it to where you mainly use lats

Gainz.

Lmao where you don’t wrap your thumb around bar it makes it to where you mainly use lats

But monkeys have thumbs... they are one of the very few animals that do...
Wouldn't... bear, dog, cat, fuckin beaver paw style be more appropriate?
Maybe I'm just being a dick...I'm sorry... I don't know any other way to be 🤣🤣🤣