Ive been taking steroids

Gainz.

Let's go!!!
Been looking for a new pre that will keep me focused and going through my winter blast.
One of the biggest downsides of working out at home is getting distracted. Or the thought of "I'll do it later"
So I did a deep dive on the strongest... legal pres.
Since all the ones with dmha are always out of stock... I went with this.
Thanks to the promo on the ticktock shop... I got this $50-60 (depends on where you can find it)
For $35 free shipping.
Since I'm not a huge pre guy... I'm sure this will last 2 months. But I'm still going to keep my eyes out for some dmha.

Attachments

• WebsiteTemplate-2023-05-12T075253.070.jpg
    WebsiteTemplate-2023-05-12T075253.070.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 3
  • received_1412924506246376.jpeg
    received_1412924506246376.jpeg
    154.6 KB · Views: 3

BulkinWes

Let's go!!!
Been looking for a new pre that will keep me focused and going through my winter blast.
One of the biggest downsides of working out at home is getting distracted. Or the thought of "I'll do it later"
So I did a deep dive on the strongest... legal pres.
Since all the ones with dmha are always out of stock... I went with this.
Thanks to the promo on the ticktock shop... I got this $50-60 (depends on where you can find it)
For $35 free shipping.
Since I'm not a huge pre guy... I'm sure this will last 2 months. But I'm still going to keep my eyes out for some dmha.
Ima be straight up bro I don’t do any pre shit scares me I do need to start taking some cuz I’m not old but getting older and I can tell my motivation ain’t where it once was

Gainz.

Ima be straight up bro I don’t do any pre shit scares me I do need to start taking some cuz I’m not old but getting older and I can tell my motivation ain’t where it once was

Oh I feel that!! I'm really not a big pre guy... maybe one in every... 5 workouts I'll use a little. But I've definitely noticed my focus hasn't been where it should. Probably a mix of being so busy at work and being on cruise. Just trying to make sure I get the most out of this upcoming blast.

Plus once I'm laid off I'll be able to workout while she's at work. Trying to lift when she's home... well she can be very distracting... it's not her fault. She's not trying to be, I'm just... well a sexual deviant 😁

Gainz.

I think I'm finally going to try and improve my overall strength as well this blast.
While I don't really care how much I bench... I feel like there's certain numbers I should be able to hit.
While I don't know what a good squat for me is.. yet. Haven't done anything over bodyweight in a very long time.

I'm going to shoot for a 275lb bench and 145lb strict curl buy the end of the blast

BulkinWes

I think I'm finally going to try and improve my overall strength as well this blast.
While I don't really care how much I bench... I feel like there's certain numbers I should be able to hit.
While I don't know what a good squat for me is.. yet. Haven't done anything over bodyweight in a very long time.

I'm going to shoot for a 275lb bench and 145lb strict curl buy the end of the blast
Dammit boy that’s a badass strict curl I hope you get it bro.

Gainz.

Dammit boy that’s a badass strict curl I hope you get it bro.
I can do 115 now... but 120 feels like it's glued to the ground 🤣🤣.
So I figured a 30lb increase is doable.
And my bench... idk...
Last time I went heavy was for my girl. We were watching some YouTube video and they were talking about how only like %10 of guys can bench 225lb or higher. Then she asked me how much I can bench... I said I didn't know I haven't tried to max out in a long time. But I can definitely bench 225lb. She looked at me all 🤩😍🥰 and said you can bench 225?
I said sure... want me to do it now? So I did like 3-4 reps and that's the heaviest I've gone since I've hurt myself almost 9 years ago now.
But I can tell she was... excited to see me move big weight. She's definitely a girl who gets excited by... alpha type behavior.
The one and only time she's ever seen me get even a little physical with some random guy... (Guy was talking shit sitting at picnic table. I was walking towards him... he went to get up and I just grabbed his shoulder and forced him to sit back down... nothing crazy) but that night was some of the best sex we've ever had 🤣🤣.
I think if she ever sees me actually beat someone's ass... she might break me 🤣🤣🤣

Gainz.

Oh ... and the other goal is to be sexier than Lee...
But... 🥺😔... sadly I don't think that will ever happen 😭😭😭

BulkinWes

I can do 115 now... but 120 feels like it's glued to the ground 🤣🤣.
So I figured a 30lb increase is doable.
And my bench... idk...
Last time I went heavy was for my girl. We were watching some YouTube video and they were talking about how only like %10 of guys can bench 225lb or higher. Then she asked me how much I can bench... I said I didn't know I haven't tried to max out in a long time. But I can definitely bench 225lb. She looked at me all 🤩😍🥰 and said you can bench 225?
I said sure... want me to do it now? So I did like 3-4 reps and that's the heaviest I've gone since I've hurt myself almost 9 years ago now.
But I can tell she was... excited to see me move big weight. She's definitely a girl who gets excited by... alpha type behavior.
The one and only time she's ever seen me get even a little physical with some random guy... (Guy was talking shit sitting at picnic table. I was walking towards him... he went to get up and I just grabbed his shoulder and forced him to sit back down... nothing crazy) but that night was some of the best sex we've ever had 🤣🤣.
I think if she ever sees me actually beat someone's ass... she might break me 🤣🤣🤣
Lmfao well that’s good bro and you’ll get it but your workout is gonna have to change I can guide you in that direction if do a lot of strengthening and stuff and work out with a bunch of power lifters they help me as well. Wanna stay bodybuilding but it’s just not logical with my work career

Gainz.

Lmfao well that’s good bro and you’ll get it but your workout is gonna have to change I can guide you in that direction if do a lot of strengthening and stuff and work out with a bunch of power lifters they help me as well. Wanna stay bodybuilding but it’s just not logical with my work career

Honestly... yeah.. I could use some advice. I had a 300lb bench... but that was.. 9 years ago or so.
And I fucking hurt myself getting there

BulkinWes

Honestly... yeah.. I could use some advice. I had a 300lb bench... but that was.. 9 years ago or so.
And I fucking hurt myself getting there
Way less reps and way higher weight find the weight that is you can only do 3 times and then short rest period as in couple days let yourself heal then do a higher rep then do the 3 again till you can reach 6 then go up in weight back down to 3 reps and continue. If I was there and could get your bench up quite a bit within 2 months it’s just hard cuz you gotta really focus and push yourself and you start losing that fullness and stuff too but you can also meet in the middle and do like 6 reps and then higher reps just take a little longer to get it up heavier

BulkinWes

Like don’t focus on hypertrophy at all focus on form and pushing heavy no flexing while coming down no focus on the pump like usual it’s all about pushing the weight at good form the heaviest you can which like reverses everything your doing now which is hard af honestly

BulkinWes

Like don’t focus on hypertrophy at all focus on form and pushing heavy no flexing while coming down no focus on the pump like usual it’s all about pushing the weight at good form the heaviest you can which like reverses everything your doing now which is hard af honestly

My way of benching is I slide my feet underneath me as far back as I can bench my shoulder blades to wear it almost hurts which it doesn’t now then I bring down to my chest pause push as hard af up and fast af. I only use dumbbells cuz my shoulder is fucked but same concept.

Gainz.

It's sure
Is this just the hangout place now @Gainz @Lee.the.Demi.Human 🤣🤣
It's definitely the most active thread... but it's mostly us 3 talking shit...
Or more accurately Lee showing how fucking great he's doing and you and I being assholes
🤣🤣🤣.

And yeah I'm definitely gonna do that 3 sets, up to 6.. repeat. And I still remember powerlifting is about moving the weight fast and effectively. Not slow and controlled.

If I had to guess... my 1 rep max bench is probably around 240lb right now. So I'm pretty confident if I train right I can get the 275 by the end of my blast.
I mean... I have done more weight before... I don't think it will take me that long to get back. But I really don't see me going past 275lb. I feel like that's enough to say it with my chest... but not so much where I'm gonna hurt myself again. Because as much as I love being strong and looking good... I'm fucking terrified of getting hurt again.

BulkinWes

It's sure
It's definitely the most active thread... but it's mostly us 3 talking shit...
Or more accurately Lee showing how fucking great he's doing and you and I being assholes
🤣🤣🤣.

And yeah I'm definitely gonna do that 3 sets, up to 6.. repeat. And I still remember powerlifting is about moving the weight fast and effectively. Not slow and controlled.

If I had to guess... my 1 rep max bench is probably around 240lb right now. So I'm pretty confident if I train right I can get the 275 by the end of my blast.
I mean... I have done more weight before... I don't think it will take me that long to get back. But I really don't see me going past 275lb. I feel like that's enough to say it with my chest... but not so much where I'm gonna hurt myself again. Because as much as I love being strong and looking good... I'm fucking terrified of getting hurt again.

Yes we assholes fo sho lmao and Lee does look amazing hahaha

But also shoulder and back same thing you work that back out and shoulder solid like take it serious your bench will go up insanely when I started really focusing on back that’s when my bench shot up crazy. I got hellacious shoulders I focused on them a lot because torn rotator and using the hgh. But yeah I for sure think 35lbs your gonna get that because I bet you can actually bench more than you think especially once you just focus on some strength those muscle get tight. Warm up really good then PR

Gainz.

The other part of my bench is mental...
I workout in my house... my bedroom to be exact.
So my bench is set up... maybe 3ft from my bedroom entertainment center. Sooooo... if I fuck up.. Im taking out my big screen, PlayStation, tower speakers... plus I have a basement below me... so... I really don't want to have my barbell with 275lb go through the fucking floor. And if I get stuck... the only person to help is my 128lb fiancee.
Granted... she's one strong bitch... but... crazy shit does happen.
So the mental game of "don't fuck up" definitely plays a role.

But I have had her spot me in the past, she definitely knows what to do. 2 fingers... just help... don't go trying to rip it off.
(Wow that sounds dirty)
But again... if I take my time and build up slowly I'm sure I can do it without hurting myself or my TV 😁