Ive been taking steroids

BulkinWes

100% not true!
Id like to enter into evidence... everyone who works at the McDonald's closet to my house... we've officially gave up ordering from there. The last 5 times we've ordered we haven't received what we wanted. Cheese burgers without the burger... big mac's with chicken instead of burger meat... burgers with only a top bun... pancake breakfast with no pancakes... I mean...
N Texas we have this issue because of the certain types of workers I don’t wanna say anything that gets me canceled lol

Gainz.

Facts make the monkey clean. I eat ass too so wash that too

I probably eat more ass than most people eat pizza or burgers...

But... remember the Granny fuckin thing...

The answer is yes... without hesitation...
I'm just hoping "murder she wrote" is playing on the TV and they both smell like a mix of Bengay and moth balls
🤣🤣

Attachments

• received_6771744786253806.jpeg
    received_6771744786253806.jpeg
    86.2 KB · Views: 4

BulkinWes

I probably eat more ass than most people eat pizza or burgers...

But... remember the Granny fuckin thing...

The answer is yes... without hesitation...
I'm just hoping "murder she wrote" is playing on the TV and they both smell like a mix of Bengay and moth balls
🤣🤣
I’m blasting tren I’ll fuck anything lmao

BulkinWes

Honestly... I get it... if I go longer than 24hrs on TTM I'll start walking around humping air
My girl got mad at me this morning cuz I said my ex was wife’s name in my sleep and she was like I wouldn’t let you have sex if I wouldn’t think you’d go fuck the first girl or guy you find lmao I was like woman I ain’t fuckn gay she was like yeah the Tren don’t give a fuck 🤣🤣🤣

Gainz.

My girl got mad at me this morning cuz I said my ex was wife’s name in my sleep and she was like I wouldn’t let you have sex if I wouldn’t think you’d go fuck the first girl or guy you find lmao I was like woman I ain’t fuckn gay she was like yeah the Tren don’t give a fuck 🤣🤣🤣

The tren barely cares... barely...