Ive been taking steroids

BulkinWes

Thanks brother... I have... probably too many shoes for any man
(What's in the picture is only about half)
And my shirt has to match my shoes and my watch has to match them both... I'm such a faggot Ginny
Lmao no bro don’t feel bad before my divorce before she kept everything I was the same way I’m slowly getting my hey dudes collection back up and my air Jordan’s 1 back up too I love me some Jordan’s and watches I had Rolex’s, Tags, Omega, tons of g shocks and several semi classy watches. I was gay when it came to clothes and shoes too lmao now idgaf cuz I lost everything in the divorce I walked out of that marriage with prolly 2 pairs of pants and 4 shirts lmaoooo

BulkinWes

And expensive ass Every day carry stuff like flashlights and shit lmao custom made flashlights fuckn hankies knives all kinds of stupid shit 🤣🤣

Gainz.

And expensive ass Every day carry stuff like flashlights and shit lmao custom made flashlights fuckn hankies knives all kinds of stupid shit 🤣🤣

Bro... I lost everything when I split with my ex. The last few years we were together... because of her being sick and a cunt... I had to constantly sell shit of mine to eat. My dope home gym... WAYYYY nicer than what I have now. A dope surround sound, watches car audio equipment. My fuckin snake....
Now I'm finally getting it all back.
Trust me I don't feel bad.. I just enjoy making a joke... even at my expense.
And yeah guns and knives... cool flashlights titanium knuckle dusters... I'm into all that shit.
Last fathers day my girl got me a custom Benchmade 940. I'll post pics... and something that I'm really proud of... but is super illegal

The Osbourne 940 is all custom titanium from Australia. She picked it all out and had the guy do it... it's all purple and blurple.
She's just the fuckin best!
And yeah... that's a OTF... I fucking love that thing.
That was a stocking stuffer from her last Christmas.
(She also got me the chain I'm always wearing... Jesus... 3 birthdays ago now and the big silver bracelet I always wear 3 anniversary ago)

Attachments

• received_1154392298866920.jpeg
    received_1154392298866920.jpeg
    190.5 KB · Views: 3
  • received_1323702578279892.jpeg
    received_1323702578279892.jpeg
    233.6 KB · Views: 3
  • received_1008449100225441.jpeg
    received_1008449100225441.jpeg
    237.1 KB · Views: 3

Gainz.

Oh... and I got my snake back!
Well... not mine... but another one... a even better one!
Life is just sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fucking better with a good woman by your side!!!!!!

Oh and when my dog died years ago my ex wouldn't let me get another... now I have 2. A pit and a pit Cane Corso mix.
Literally getting back everything that cunt took from me

Attachments

• received_655571183446187.jpeg
    received_655571183446187.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 2

BulkinWes

Bro... I lost everything when I split with my ex. The last few years we were together... because of her being sick and a cunt... I had to constantly sell shit of mine to eat. My dope home gym... WAYYYY nicer than what I have now. A dope surround sound, watches car audio equipment. My fuckin snake....
And yeah guns and knives... cool flashlights titanium knuckle dusters... I'm into all that shit.
Last fathers day my girl got me a custom Benchmade 940. I'll post pics... and something that I'm really proud of... but is super illegal

The Osbourne 940 is all custom titanium from Australia. She picked it all out and had the guy do it... it's all purple and blurple.
(She also got me the chain I'm always wearing... Jesus... 3 birthdays ago now and the big silver bracelet I always wear 3 anniversary ago)
Hell yeah bro that’s all badass and we can have all of that in Texas lmao and congrats bro I’m happy for you and yeah I like the 940s they are good knives. I like spyderco and bunch of other names but yeah I feel ya bro I’m slowly getting my stuff back lol but I’ll never buy as much as I had that was ridiculous

BulkinWes

I’m glad you got a great girl now bro I do too she amazing we working on stuff now

Gainz.

Hell yeah bro that’s all badass and we can have all of that in Texas lmao and congrats bro I’m happy for you and yeah I like the 940s they are good knives. I like spyderco and bunch of other names but yeah I feel ya bro I’m slowly getting my stuff back lol but I’ll never buy as much as I had that was ridiculous

Having everything taken away... and now getting it back... I've realized I don't care about brand names as much anymore. Like yeah I have Jordan 13s and rare air Max... I have a very expensive wittnauer watch... but... several of those watches are $75 or less... most of my jeans now are $20 shein or temu pants. Where before I only wore diesel brand jeans.
I only care about what it looks like... not what it cost.
I've found that I can look better in a outfit that costs a few bucks... than some idiots wearing several hundred dollar outfits.
I was actually just tagged into some athletic clothing company and the shirts... just a basic T shirt was $69.99
The hoodie were $129.99 and basic ass squat shorts were $55

Who the fuck is spending $70 on a fuckin cotton T shirt?
The absolute most ill spend is $25. But that's only for American fighter brand. They just fit me so fucking well and they $60 in stores... eBay baby!!! Plus I usually end up cutting them anyway 🤣🤣

BulkinWes

Having everything taken away... and now getting it back... I've realized I don't care about brand names as much anymore. Like yeah I have Jordan 13s and rare air Max... I have a very expensive wittnauer watch... but... several of those watches are $75 or less... most of my jeans now are $20 shein or temu pants. Where before I only wore diesel brand jeans.
I only care about what it looks like... not what it cost.
I've found that I can look better in a outfit that costs a few bucks... than some idiots wearing several hundred dollar outfits.
I was actually just tagged into some athletic clothing company and the shirts... just a basic T shirt was $69.99
The hoodie were $129.99 and basic ass squat shorts were $55

Who the fuck is spending $70 on a fuckin cotton T shirt?
The absolute most ill spend is $25. But that's only for American fighter brand. They just fit me so fucking well and they $60 in stores... eBay baby!!! Plus I usually end up cutting them anyway 🤣🤣
I 100% agree brother it was definitely a good lesson I learned lol

Gainz.

This is the level of confident asshole I am, not only did I buy the shirt... because it's accurate on so many different levels... but I love it so much I bought it in 2 different colors.
I definitely get the best dirty looks and funniest comments from these.
I once seen a kid wearing a "virginity rocks" shirt while wearing one of these. He seen it and said "I love your shirt, wanna trade"
I just laughed and said "I earned mine... did you earn yours?" He said "fuck no"... we had a good laugh

Attachments

• received_6978612305587686.jpeg
    received_6978612305587686.jpeg
    240.5 KB · Views: 2

BulkinWes

This is the level of confident asshole I am, not only did I buy the shirt... because it's accurate on so many different levels... but I love it so much I bought it in 2 different colors.
I definitely get the best dirty looks and funniest comments from these.
I once seen a kid wearing a "virginity rocks" shirt while wearing one of these. He seen it and said "I love your shirt, wanna trade"
I just laughed and said "I earned mine... did you earn yours?" He said "fuck no"... we had a good laugh
I like it lol

Gainz.

Just tried the soaps for sale... holy fucking shit!
I started lifting when I got home. Got home at 3:15. Took a quick shower and started drinking it. Was lifting by 3:45.
My girl just said "are you still working out?
It's almost 6:30... how much longer until your done?"

Holy fucking fuck! I don't want to stop!
I feel fucking awesome! I just blasted lats
and biceps. The only real downside is no pump... but honestly... I don't fuckin care!
I have a 5 day vacation from work for Thanksgiving... I'm going to fuck these weights up! They are going to take a restraining order out against me. This dhma shit is fuckin legit...

Now too compare the 2... souls definitely puts you in a better mood and the energy level is off the charts. But the god of rage, I feel like that's a better pre-workout for lifting heavy. You feel... kinda pissed off.. you want to lift heavy. Souls you just want to keep fuckin going.
So if you like lifting heavy for a shorter amount of time (not saying God doesn't last long... because it does) God of rage is definitely for you.
But if you enjoy longer more bodybuilder type of lifting... souls for sale

Attachments

• received_7009540982440566.jpeg
    received_7009540982440566.jpeg
    229.6 KB · Views: 0