Ive been taking steroids

BulkinWes

Dude .. it's so fucking good!
This dinner always kills it. And for $15 bucks... there's no where else around me where you can get that much food for so cheap!
It’s starting to get bad like that down here in Texas too prices are insane that’s the most expensive part of bulking I spend easily 200-300 a week on food

HGH.to

everyone's saying the same thing. lol. food is the most expensive part of bulking and I agree. you shouldn't only eat a ton, but you also need quality food which is even more expensive. not to mention gear, supplements and the rest.

BulkinWes

everyone's saying the same thing. lol. food is the most expensive part of bulking and I agree. you shouldn't only eat a ton, but you also need quality food which is even more expensive. not to mention gear, supplements and the rest.
Yeah I could eat way cheaper but to get food where I’m not gonna be a complete fat ass it’s pretty expensive

Gainz.

Yeah I could eat way cheaper but to get food where I’m not gonna be a complete fat ass it’s pretty expensive

Food definitely kills my wallet... I try my best to eat... well. I mean I don't waste my money on organic bullshit... but luckily I'm a steak and potatoes... chicken and rice kinda guy. Even though I can have a sweet tooth... I'll choose a steak over almost anything. But lately I've been living on fish and rice. Chicken is just way too fuckin expensive for how much I eat

BulkinWes

Food definitely kills my wallet... I try my best to eat... well. I mean I don't waste my money on organic bullshit... but luckily I'm a steak and potatoes... chicken and rice kinda guy. Even though I can have a sweet tooth... I'll choose a steak over almost anything. But lately I've been living on fish and rice. Chicken is just way too fuckin expensive for how much I eat
Chicken down here ain’t bad it’s pretty cheap beef is high af.

Gainz.

Yeah chicken here is crazy... I went from eating it probably 6 times a week to 3 times a week. How much I need to be full... it's just not worth it.

Demi.Human

Most of my protein is milk and cheese these days. For the amount I eat fresh chicken and beef are prohibitively expensive now.

If I needed clean cals It'd be too much for me.

BulkinWes

Most of my protein is milk and cheese these days. For the amount I eat fresh chicken and beef are prohibitively expensive now.

If I needed clean cals It'd be too much for me.
All jokes aside how’s your bowel movements or do you take something to help with it due to all the dairy

BulkinWes

But I’m a red meat guy even though i need to slack off cuz blood work bullshit I wish I could just be invincible and not worry about blood work lol

Gainz.

Look... more not pink clothing... and I'm wearing a shirt with sleeves!
A rare thing indeed! Mostly because it's 29 fucking degrees outside...

But I was mostly trying to show my beard... my goatee... I don't know what to call it.
I think it's a goatee my girl says it's a beard.
But either way gear has really helped fill in my face. Even 4 months ago my shit was super patchy! Now most of the patches are gone. I just need it to come a little higher on my cheeks (Jesus... everything I say sounds so dirty 🤣)

Attachments

• received_261952526889263.jpeg
    received_261952526889263.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 9

BulkinWes

But I was mostly trying to show my beard... my goatee... I don't know what to call it.
But either way gear has really helped fill in my face. Even 4 months ago my shit was super patchy! Now most of the patches are gone. I just need it to come a little higher on my cheeks (Jesus... everything I say sounds so dirty 🤣)
I’m digging the kicks bro and you look good

BulkinWes

Damn I just saw the goatee lol long af

Gainz.

I’m digging the kicks bro and you look good

Thanks brother... I have... probably too many shoes for any man
(What's in the picture is only about half)
And my shirt has to match my shoes and my watch has to match them both... I'm such a faggot Ginny

Attachments

• received_326507740113738.jpeg
    received_326507740113738.jpeg
    257.4 KB · Views: 2