Ive been taking steroids

Gainz.

Ok... I'm back bitches... Was busy celebrating my birthday.
My most current pictures. Sitting at 193lb.
And my updated watch collection... I got 3 different watches for my birthday among some other awesome shit

The year 2 picture was taken on my 35th birthday. I just turned 36. And of course I almost (like 2 weeks shy) of 34 in the year 1 picture.

Attachments

• received_1454370232184002.jpeg
    received_1454370232184002.jpeg
    224.7 KB · Views: 9
  • received_1089059022518958.jpeg
    received_1089059022518958.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 9
  • received_927883595631173.jpeg
    received_927883595631173.jpeg
    216.5 KB · Views: 9
  • received_924110982400612.jpeg
    received_924110982400612.jpeg
    150.7 KB · Views: 8

Gainz.

white gold? last pic?
you seem to love the "rolex" and "richard mille" style of watches
Oh no... I only wear silver. I don't like yellow gold on my skin tone.
And if that bracelet was white gold... You're talking $3,500
I'm a Ginny... But not that much of a Ginny 🤣😂. I just have a obsession with silver, but everything I buy my girl is white gold.

Gainz.

I just tweaked the fuck out of my elbow!
I think I went to heavy on bench to quickly.
Halfway through my second set of 180 for 10 I felt my elbow get super tight.
Finished the set, jumped to 220 got 3 in a decided to stop.
But instead of actually stopping... Had a whole scoop of souls for sale running through me... I decided to finish my push day and do my normal triceps routine.
And since there's no rest for the wicked... My beautiful fiancee pointed out that there's 4" of snow outside that needs to be shoveled.
Well I just got done doing my driveway and my 2 neighbors... Both elderly women on either side of me.
Well... Fuck me! My elbow and now shoulder hurts so fuckin bad! My elbow has this almost burning pain going through it. While my shoulder has a deep ache... Like someone punched me.
My elbow is swollen at this point... So I took some naproxen and put my compression sleeve on.
Tonight I'll either throw a heating pad or ice... Probably both.

But... We're supposed to get another 2-4" of snow tonight and I'm too much of a man to let my girl go do it.... So... Fuck... I'm not looking forward to that.

Gainz.

getting better by now?

Actually yeah... I woke up and it's not... Unbearable like it was. But I'm either going to take a rest day or just do abs. We all know how pathetic my abs are...
Even though I should be doing my pull day. I don't think my elbow could handle it... And what's the point of just hurting it again.
So abs today, legs tomorrow and then back to my normal routine. Hopefully 2 days off is all I need

Gainz.

Wow. You look pretty dangerous. Man, that's awesome!(y)(y)(y)

.... I don't know who you're talking about... I'm assuming myself because I'm the last one to post a picture of my physique.
But don't let my looks, beard, moderate amount of muscle and almost 2 decades of mixed martial arts training fool you... I'm a giant pussy!
I only look scary on the outside, can't show the world my soft pink middle!
If I was any more of a pussy... Id have a entire pink track suit... Or something really gay like a pink watch... Or worse... Pink shoes. Just thankful I'm not that much of a pussy...

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Attachments

• received_1111312729862653.jpeg
    received_1111312729862653.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 8

Gormons manager

.... I don't know who you're talking about... I'm assuming myself because I'm the last one to post a picture of my physique.
But don't let my looks, beard, moderate amount of muscle and almost 2 decades of mixed martial arts training fool you... I'm a giant pussy!
I only look scary on the outside, can't show the world my soft pink middle!
If I was any more of a pussy... Id have a entire pink track suit... Or something really gay like a pink watch... Or worse... Pink shoes. Just thankful I'm not that much of a pussy...

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
I left a comment on the very first post in this thread. Probably should have done it in the reply form)