Ive been taking steroids

Demi.Human

InCollage_20230819_170409197.jpgI love making these, not just cause I get to look at myself

I took about 8 dianabol this morning, the pump was painful during my lift. Biceps have never peaked so high.

Gainz.

Dude!!!
Fucking awesome brother!!!
(No homo) but I wish we lived closer. I feel like we would make awesome gym partners. Similar size, similar build with a similar transformation. Plus we both believe in volume, volume, volume!

What's your current weight?
And you're.... 6'2?
I know you're a little taller than me... Just can't remember the exact number.
But either way... You're fucking killing it!

I only have like 2 weeks left in my blast. I put on 9lbs... So I'm extremely happy with that. Now I just need to stay focused on my cruise and not lose anything I gained

Demi.Human

IMG-20230818-WA0001.jpegJust shy of 6'5 in these MFs.

Just short of 6'3 barefoot. It's close enough that I probably start the day 6'3.

I ballooned when I came off the tren but that's stabilised at 193, I was 184/185 when I started this phase so a small net gain but I feel like the sculpting aspect went better than I planned.

It's felt totally controllable too, like not even something that needs managing anymore. Just an aspect of life. I need to drop to a sensible dose to let my receptors chill for a bit. Then I've got my eyes on 200.

InCollage_20230819_201800554.jpg
Look at imbalance on left, that was from using a top handle chainsaw, I'm right handed (tattooed arm). And note on the right, my neck is wider than my jaw now. I fucking love steroids.

Gainz.

I'm 6 ft and 3/4"
I feel like most people would say "I'm 6'1" but I feel like a liar... So I just say I'm 6ft.
Plus I've learned to tell people you have less and show up with more 🤣.
I mean if you were told you were getting $2,000 for a Xmas bonus and only got $1,500 you would be pissed. But if you were told you were getting $1,500 and got $2,000... You'd be fucking pumped.

But yeah right now I'm 6ft and 187lb. But it seems like every few days I'm bouncing between 185-187.
I'm dying to see that 190lb on the scale.

Gainz.

I'm not trying to compare or compete... That's just not who I am.
We have both killed it in our own way.
I'm just absolutely blown away by how similar our transformations are.
I'm gonna start telling people I know you're my cousin 🤣😂

Id still suck a dick for your lats tho... 🤣😂
I'm super jealous of those... You mother fucker 🤣😂

Attachments

• received_267284156082459.jpeg
    received_267284156082459.jpeg
    203.9 KB · Views: 11

Demi.Human

I understand, don't worry cuz. You beat me on the shred, not just your BF level but assertion points across abdomen are much cleaner.

You could sacrifice a bit of that definition for some extra volume, it helps when you're a long boy. Dianabol works for me.

Gainz.

I'm at 3,500 calories a day... I don't know how much more I could eat. It's definitely a chore.
Trust me there's no effort in being this lean (sorry everyone reading this)
This is just how my body likes to be.
Once the cold weather hits I'm gonna try to focus on foods with higher fat content. See if I can pack a little extra on for the winter.

Demi.Human

20210909_111213.jpg

Took this photo nearly two years ago, right before taking it I said to the guy building on the next bench over,

"Watch me shoot this fly out of the air."

Never expected to hit it, but he doesn't know that.

20230823_195856.gif

Irrelevant and pointless. You're not getting that 60 seconds back.

Gainz.

I'm so jealous of your lighting!
Really thinking about setting up a posing area. I've been taking so many pictures lately... I think it's worth it.
But you have definitely been putting in the work brother, I can tell by the muscle fibers. That only comes with time and density. I've worked very hard for that myself... But my lighting doesn't always show it.
(Btw we have the same hair - beard style)

Bald brothers for life!!

Attachments

• received_641823851358480.gif
    received_641823851358480.gif
    464.1 KB · Views: 3

Demi.Human

I'm so jealous of your lighting!
Really thinking about setting up a posing area. I've been taking so many pictures lately... I think it's worth it.
But you have definitely been putting in the work brother, I can tell by the muscle fibers. That only comes with time and density. I've worked very hard for that myself... But my lighting doesn't always show it.
(Btw we have the same hair - beard style)

Bald brothers for life!!
Cheers dude, I aim for your level of fibrosis.

So I've put the dianabol away and bought some Thai stanazolol, they're little blue pentagon shaped ones.

Gainz.

you can always buy special lighting for photography 🤷‍♂️

Im seriously looking into it. I've been watching some YouTube videos and what exactly I should buy.
My problem is I always go overboard. End up spending $,$$$ when $$$ would have been just fine.
Cheers dude, I aim for your level of fibrosis.

So I've put the dianabol away and bought some Thai stanazolol, they're little blue pentagon shaped ones.

Thanks man, I was wondering if the mast was the only reason why I looked like that. Even had a guy at work asking why my muscles look so much different than other peoples... I asked what he meant. He said the way he could see each fiber... Especially in my shoulders and triceps. When my triceps are flexed and carrying something... They look like.... Idk... Some kind of reptile skin. So many little details... Pretty awesome. I just played it off telling him it's because I'm so lean and focus on volume. While many others focus on powerlifting and have a higher BF%.
I know that mast gives you that full dry look... And it's definitely what I have... So... I'm curious to see how much of that I lose over the next few months.
(Really makes me want to try mast and Winny together tho)

Demi.Human

20230825_175608.jpg
Cycling down this month, cruise dose next month.

Yeah I'll take 17 inch arms of solid muscle over 20 inch arms of bulk any day.

Got some arimadex too this month, I'm dropping test to about 1200 a week though so my E will drop naturally but I want to insure it stays low.

Demi.Human

FYI I like winstrol, muscles are hard and more defined than usual, kind of hurt though. I was squatting last night and my butt super hurts. My joints too. Gonna look fucking tight though.

Beauty is pain.

suppsforlife

FYI I like winstrol, muscles are hard and more defined than usual, kind of hurt though. I was squatting last night and my butt super hurts. My joints too. Gonna look fucking tight though.

Beauty is pain.
expectable results. what dosage you use?
also, these effects could intensify as long as you stack Winny with Masteron