just joined

kingpin94

Thanks, I'm not sure where I fit in.
I'm 46, lift 3 - 4 times a week. Been taking test twice a week per TRT clinic PAs prescription (0.5mL 2 times a week), also do 25 units HCG twice a week, and about 3 months ago started with 10 units "Duo Blend" peptide shot. I wanted to get anavar after seeing how lean a friend got in his arms but the clinic stopped prescribing it. Thats when I started the peptide blend. I'm not a body builder or power lifter, just looking to stay healthy, fit, and look decent. Any thoughts on my direction of moving to anavar, or would someone say thats not the right move? thanks

HGH.to

Any thoughts on my direction of moving to anavar, or would someone say thats not the right move? thanks
as long as you've been using Test for a while now and notice great results (prescribed) yeah, you can add Anavar 20-30 mg/day for 6 weeks with liver protection.

Papa.Smurf0311

Id say you should be good to go ahead and try anavar as long as you have been using test and know exactly how it effects your body alone.maybe 50 mg a day. 25 mg twice a day or so.
welcome to the club.

kingpin94

as long as you've been using Test for a while now and notice great results (prescribed) yeah, you can add Anavar 20-30 mg/day for 6 weeks with liver protection.
Thanks, got a couple of people with same recommendation, I appreciate it!

kingpin94

Thanks, got a couple of people with same recommendation, I appreciate it!
What kind of liver protection? I take a milk thistle supplement everyday.. I have also used a liquid vitaliver in the past as well. Also had used carderine for 60 days and definitely made a difference in blood work.

EMachine

20-30 mg is enough to start with. If Anavar is real you don’t want to start at 50 mg. Start at these dosages and eventually. Over time, years, go to 50 mg. Slow and steady is the way.

HGH.to

What kind of liver protection? I take a milk thistle supplement everyday.. I have also used a liquid vitaliver in the past as well. Also had used carderine for 60 days and definitely made a difference in blood work.
milk thistle is already good enough. but if you already use it for whatever, you may need higher doses during the use of Anavar.
and 20 mg/day of Anavar is still likely to make a great difference as long as you're having a proper lifestyle

Papa.Smurf0311

Let me ask you this, do you think 20mg is not enough and how long 6 weeks?
20mg a day? yea thats way too low even for a beginner. I'd shoot for 50mg to 60mg a day. So maybe 25 to 30 mg twice a day should be good.
anavar is even more powerful than Carderine (SARM), so, as said by other people - go for it carefully
fun fact, Cardarine isnt actually a SARM even though they put it in that category. GW 501516 (Cardarine) is a PPAR agonist. I use cardarine in every cycle I run and my blood work seems to always come out great.

kingpin94

20mg a day? yea thats way too low even for a beginner. I'd shoot for 50mg to 60mg a day. So maybe 25 to 30 mg twice a day should be good.

fun fact, Cardarine isnt actually a SARM even though they put it in that category. GW 501516 (Cardarine) is a PPAR agonist. I use cardarine in every cycle I run and my blood work seems to always come out great.

Yeah, I only took the Cardarine to improve my blood work so the clinic would prescribe the anavar, my blood work was great, but that is apparently around the time they stopped prescribing it in general regardless of clean blood labs..