Just to prove how important body fat percentage is...

Gainz.

Believe it or not... I'm 187lbs in both pictures!
The first one is last winter when I was taking a little too much mk677. I was impossibly hungry... All the time!
The only real bulk I've ever done. At the time I was so proud of myself. So close to my goal of 200lb.
Then I started actually looking at the mirror instead of the scale.
I look so washed out and blah.
After that I dropped back down to like 170, and pretty much started over again.

Attachments

• received_335537032231527.jpeg
    received_335537032231527.jpeg
    217.5 KB · Views: 11

suppsforlife

yep, it does prove how important body fat percentage is. and there are lots of other examples. there's a guy at the gym with the exact same weight and height as The Rock Johnson. but he's far from Rock's body fat%. :ROFLMAO:

Gainz.

Fuck you looking great gains. U have put in the work and totally respect u for that. How’s the relationship going after proposal ?

Thanks brother, I really appreciate that!
And the relationship is fucking awesome! Like 50 shades of grey... But with more anal and titty fucking...

Gainz.

Fuck you looking great gains. U have put in the work and totally respect u for that. How’s the relationship going after proposal ?

Thanks brother, I really appreciate that!
And the relationship is fucking awesome! Like 50 shades of grey... But with more anal and titty fucking...

I showed my girl this..🤣😂
She said "wow... So now you're giving them details about our sex life" 🤣😂
God I love this girl!

But in all seriousness, it's been absolutely amazing. We are both very happy. We've been getting along like test and deca. Every other day we're going on some little adventure and taking a ton of pictures.
I've been spoiling the hell out of her... And she's been loving the attention and rewarding my efforts 😁.
I honestly don't think I've ever been this happy for so many consecutive days.
I really can't go into more detail without sounding like a total corn ball.... I didn't think this level of... Harmony and happiness was possible.
And remember I've been engaged before... So it's not just a "honeymoon" stage. This is just something unlike I've ever experienced.

But enough of me being a sappy bitch boy...

How's the hunt for your baby dyke?

bobby ricky

I showed my girl this..🤣😂
She said "wow... So now you're giving them details about our sex life" 🤣😂
God I love this girl!

But in all seriousness, it's been absolutely amazing. We are both very happy. We've been getting along like test and deca. Every other day we're going on some little adventure and taking a ton of pictures.
I've been spoiling the hell out of her... And she's been loving the attention and rewarding my efforts 😁.
I honestly don't think I've ever been this happy for so many consecutive days.
I really can't go into more detail without sounding like a total corn ball.... I didn't think this level of... Harmony and happiness was possible.
And remember I've been engaged before... So it's not just a "honeymoon" stage. This is just something unlike I've ever experienced.

But enough of me being a sappy bitch boy...

How's the hunt for your baby dyke?
I don’t think I’ve found the baby dyke😂😂. But I’ve found a absolutely beautiful Latina lady that’s super sexy and cool. We’re planning a wonderful vacation together and we’ve been hitting it off like peanut butter and jelly 😂😂. Unfortunately my marriage came to an official end six weeks ago but it’s been over for years. I’m glad you two are so happy and don’t have to wish you two anything because I know It’s going to be wonderful. I think this girl sitting on my face all the time is bonding us like nothing else 😂😂. I feel like a well used bicycle seat and couldn’t be happier 😂👍

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I don't use creatine at all.

My loading phase?

And thank you!!! Just need my traps to catch up
Yeah, no, that's the joke.

I was attributing you're awesome physique to the pointless powder natties claim is a performance enhancer.

Maybe it is when your growing by a pound a year.

Gainz.

I don’t think I’ve found the baby dyke😂😂. But I’ve found a absolutely beautiful Latina lady that’s super sexy and cool. We’re planning a wonderful vacation together and we’ve been hitting it off like peanut butter and jelly 😂😂. Unfortunately my marriage came to an official end six weeks ago but it’s been over for years. I’m glad you two are so happy and don’t have to wish you two anything because I know It’s going to be wonderful. I think this girl sitting on my face all the time is bonding us like nothing else 😂😂. I feel like a well used bicycle seat and couldn’t be happier 😂👍

Haha that's awesome brother!
Towards the end of my toxic relationship sex was... Few and far between (I still can't believe I didn't cheat on her) and when it did happen... 😔... I've had more passionate dumps.
So when I met the girl I'm with now who wants it all the time... Just another reason why I fell for her so fast.
But it's kinda funny about the sitting on face comment. She only dated women for a while before we met. So when she started sitting on my face... I had to tell her "you can be... So much more aggressive! You aren't gonna hurt me"
🤣😂
If my nose doesn't hurt after... You weren't rough enough!

Gainz.

you should be, even with steroids. it helps in ways steroids won't. add it and you could add some muscle faster.

When I first started lifting again I used it, but I didn't notice any difference. Then the jug ran out and I kept meaning to go buy another one... But I didn't notice any difference on or off, and kept gaining muscle at the same rate.
Maybe the brand wasn't the best... Because if anything I was taking way more than I should have been (🎶if you don't know me by now 🎶🎶 then you'll never ever know me🎶)
And since then I've just never used it.
But if anyone has any solid brand recommendations, I'm always willing to try something twice (🎶 if you don't know me...🎶🤣😂🤣😂)
Sometimes I really fucking make myself laugh over here...

I just stay away from... Test boosters and other stuff.
I learned some valuable information, if it doesn't have any side effects... It doesn't have any affect!
I'm not saying creatine doesn't do anything... But a $40 tub of creatine didn't do anything of notice to me.

Gainz.

creatine bloats my muscles but thats it, some but not much strength. i buy ON..
Optimum Nutrition Micronized Creatine Monohydrate Powder, Unflavored, Keto Friendly, 120 Servings (Packaging May Vary) https://a.co/d/4qGAf5D
This one?
I'll give it a shot for winter. Because if it makes me look puffy... I don't want it during the summer

HGH.to

When I first started lifting again I used it, but I didn't notice any difference.
it also depends on the amount of creatine you take from foods. I mean, if you already take a lot of creatine (from foods) then there's definitely no need for extra from powder, because similar to too much protein for prolonged periods, too much creatine will cause issues too

Gainz.

it also depends on the amount of creatine you take from foods. I mean, if you already take a lot of creatine (from foods) then there's definitely no need for extra from powder, because similar to too much protein for prolonged periods, too much creatine will cause issues too

I eat a lot of tuna fish, steak, chicken and salmon. I think there's some in my pre-workout.... But id have to double check.
But what kind of issues are caused from to much creatine?

unclem

u can use it with dextrose, grapedrink if you like it adds to the effects i ve noticed, but you might not like the sugar in the grape drink. i figure your bulking in winter anyway.

HGH.to

bloating, stomach discomfort and muscle cramps along other symptoms are some of the first signs of too much creatine. the worst is that it may damage your liver and kidneys in the long run.