Keep trolling (trolling, trolling)

Gainz.

I suck on my girls toes... Almost daily 😁.
But I agree with you... This toxic masculinity shit needs to stop.

@Gainz. I have a lot of issues with my girl as well. She is a petite hot Asian....I don't care if a legit guy hits on her.....right, she is hot. I'd hit on her if we weren't together. But all the weird shit happens when I am not around.....please let me be there when it happens.

Feel for you bro.....we can only protect when we are there.

And yeah I have no problem with guys looking at her... Or anything like that.
It's... When a line of respect is crossed!
I'm really big on respect... And once you disrespect her or me.... I'm a different animal.
She has a big personality like me. Most of my friends are either scared or intimidated by her. So she can usually handle most situations by herself.
But... There's always that one asshole

Gainz.

Brother remember one wrong choice lands you in jail. You are too good for that.
Oh fuckin trust me I know... Luckily my new found size seems to be enough to get people to back the fuck off.
Plus like I mentioned earlier... I have several different "combat training" backgrounds.
Wrestling being the most valuable. I can usually get my point across without actually hurting them.
I'm well aware in most situations I'm going to look like the aggressor.. no matter what actually happens.
Luckily I've only had to put my hands on 3 different people over the past... 3 years.
One kid who was beating up his girl on the side of the highway.
A few months ago some idiot got loud and I just put my hand on his shoulder forcing him to sit back down and keeping him there. And then again last Friday with those fuckin retards in the mall. Even though.... I did put my hands on him... I was very nice about it... Nice but stern. I didn't hurt him... Just carried and relocated 🤣😂

Gainz.

One of these made me laugh so fucking hard!
I mean they are all solid... But one is pure genius!

Attachments

• received_2096697420786460.jpeg
    received_2096697420786460.jpeg
    197.3 KB · Views: 2

Gainz.

I'm so pissed... They deleted the comment before I could screenshot it.
But I was just told by a girl... With a morbidly obese husband... That I look far too skinny and must be starving myself... "It's just not a good look"
I was... Not nice in my reply...

But yeah... 12% body fat (healthy range is 8-19%) 6ft 193lbs... Far too fuckin skinny...
If I look skinny and like I'm starving myself... What the fuck is she used to seeing?

I told her fat fuck husband would love to watch me treat her like a real woman why he sat in the corner and watched.
When in doubt... Call them a cuck 😂🤣😂

Gainz.

Why would you be offended if someone likes you? I've had plenty of girls crush on me that didn't have a chance. They are the main reason I got through highschool 😂🤣. They did my homework and book reports.
Having people like you is a good thing... Good looking or not. And judging by his comment... I don't think anyone likes him.
. and 7" is fine... But it's not so much length as it girth! A 7" pencil isn't going to be nearly as effective as a 5" baby bottle... Just saying.
That's why I always carry a can of hairspray with me 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣
(Sorry I couldn't help it)
Speaking of... I found another shirt I want.
I figured it's just subtle enough that some people might get it... While others won't.
Like why is that shredded dude wearing a "super thick"
T shirt?

Attachments

• e2a0c078ee50face_super_thick_1024x1024.jpg
    e2a0c078ee50face_super_thick_1024x1024.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 0

Gainz.

This is the kind of bullshit people really believe...

Attachments

• received_2167560143605004.jpeg
    received_2167560143605004.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 4

Lee.the.Demi.Human

Well, this guy certainly has time to work out, and looking at his page he can certainly afford steroids. And yet he still looks like shit. Weird.

1000006848.jpg

HGH.to

a girl with small tits told me she likes me. I am offended. I only appreciate such comments from huge titties. please help me get over it:ROFLMAO:

Gainz.

I just don't understand people...
Like... Really... Talking shit... But that's how you look?
Why? Besides being jealous... Why?
Someone made a post showing their home gym. We both had a lot of the same stuff. (A lot) And they said it's not much, but enough for them. So I said it's not how much you have, it's how much you use it!
Then this little fucker... Still mid?
I'm gonna give him mid...

Attachments

• received_443838264657316.jpeg
    received_443838264657316.jpeg
    284.9 KB · Views: 5

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I just don't understand people...
Like... Really... Talking shit... But that's how you look?
Why? Besides being jealous... Why?
Someone made a post showing their home gym. We both had a lot of the same stuff. (A lot) And they said it's not much, but enough for them. So I said it's not how much you have, it's how much you use it!
Then this little fucker... Still mid?
I'm gonna give him mid...
I would say he has edited bottom pic.

Gainz.

Thoughts... I was gonna flame him..
But I feel like this is the majority of gear users

Attachments

• received_1417807848838073.jpeg
    received_1417807848838073.jpeg
    249.2 KB · Views: 3