Libido in the dumps

Boonies07

I’ve been on 200mg of cyp twice a week injections and have zero libido. I don’t know what to do

suppsforlife

Check your T and estrogen levels. is 200 mg/week or 200 mg/twice week = 400 mg/week?
have you been put on TRT or running it without doc prescription?
for how long you've been using it?

Boonies07

Running it on my own, 200mg a week. Originally started cause I had low t, had blood work done I was in the low 400s thought that was my low libido issue, been on T since end of February. Started In Feb with sust300, 300 mg a week for about 8 weeks and dropped to 200mg a week of cyp, put on decent muscle but never really got the libido effects everyone claims. Got labs done last week waiting on results.

Boonies07

It’s frustrating guys my wife is sexy as hell and have almost no desire to be with her most days. Maybe once a week. And she said wants it every night and I just can’t help it.

suppsforlife

0.5-1 mg is a good starting dosage whenever you have high estrogen symptoms (but better when you can confirm it by lab results)

Twizted

Take zinc tablets. 50mg a day is better than an ai
I didn't think zinc had been proven to have a very dramatic effect as an AI. I know if your zinc deficient it can slightly help but I wouldn't make the claim it's better than an AI. Probably far less effective overall

Aussie

I didn't think zinc had been proven to have a very dramatic effect as an AI. I know if your zinc deficient it can slightly help but I wouldn't make the claim it's better than an AI. Probably far less effective overall
You go take an AI when you think your E2 is high.
Crash and burn

Many of people are now taking daily zinc to keep E2 in check. But what would I know ?

It’s kept mine down so I’m talking crap

D

Deleted member 45086

I bought some arimidex when I first started but never taken it , hear it’s very powerful and have not a clue where to start on doseage
Just curious and something I really don't know. How long does it take your estrogen to return to normal after you stop gear completely. I know there's no exact answer just looking for an estimated time frame

Twizted

You go take an AI when you think your E2 is high.
Crash and burn

Many of people are now taking daily zinc to keep E2 in check. But what would I know ?

It’s kept mine down so I’m talking crap
I take zinc daily as well but I still need to use an AI

Boonies07

ESTRADIOL
63.7 PG/ML(7.6-42.6 )
So this is part of my lab results, I don’t see test on here any where just this estradiol. And it says E2 has been sent out. I guess more to come

HGH.to

ESTRADIOL63.7 PG/ML(7.6-42.6 )
you've got to use an aromatase inhibitor. arimidex or aromasin. one tablet and check how it feels. your libido is likely to increase because it seems like it's caused by estrogen.
having other high estrogen symptoms? sensitive nipples? water retention?

Boonies07

Only symptoms seem to be no libido, moody but not too bad, and a small amount of odd pop up pimples lol. No bad water retention and nipples maybe a little sensitive. Just took .5mg arimidex and maybe I’ll try with .5 twice a week with pins and see how it goes.