Libido, sex every day getting boring

Pedrito0906

Bros, do you guys get tired of having sex sometimes every day. I've been seeing this girl for a about 6 months she has a high desire for me, and we've been sexing almost every day.

But sometimes I just don't wanna do it and I wanna wait for 3 days when my desire is high. My estrogen is on point and my morning wood is fine, but idk man, every day feels like a chore now. And I'm finding joy doing other stuff rather than just sex. Am I getting feminine??? 🤣🤣

@GainzBandit, @bobby ricky did you guys find it getting boring after a while? This is my first time with a girl like this.

unclem

no man you just want to do other things i see where your coming from brother, aint nothing wrong with that.

Gainz.

I'm sorry to say but no... i... jesus... I don't even know if I should get into my sex life as of late. The last 6 days alone were a blur of very dirty things. (Theres NO part of my girl that I won't put my mouth on) Had it last night and wanted it again this afternoon but she said she was sore.... so I basically held her down and 🍽 her 🐱. I needed something! But I'm on tren and mast.. so I'm definitely running higher than normal.
But personally it sounds like you need to mix it up. I agree the same few positions can get... vanilla. but we're definitely not that couple. We have straps on the bed and a very large rubbermaid full of toys, outfits and other weird but awesome things.
I've been with vanilla girls before... trust me I get it. But I don't think you're the problem as much as the... routine-ness of it is. My advice... be brave and try something new. Bring something (or someone) home. Give you something to get excited about again.

Its also not uncommon for a guy to be on a 72hr cycle. That's not me, but as you get older the reboot time increases.
I wouldn't worry too much.. but if its bothering you.. at least talk to her. The worst thing you can do is make your girl feel unwanted

bobby ricky

Bros, do you guys get tired of having sex sometimes every day. I've been seeing this girl for a about 6 months she has a high desire for me, and we've been sexing almost every day.

But sometimes I just don't wanna do it and I wanna wait for 3 days when my desire is high. My estrogen is on point and my morning wood is fine, but idk man, every day feels like a chore now. And I'm finding joy doing other stuff rather than just sex. Am I getting feminine??? 🤣🤣

@GainzBandit, @bobby ricky did you guys find it getting boring after a while? This is my first time with a girl like this.
I want to fuck every girl in sight 😂. I think you need a new girl because the chase is over. Just go fuck a new one or ask her if she can bring a girlfriend in😂. Some people have all the luck when they have a girl who likes girls. Get some strange and I bet it will change brother 👍

Gainz.

Some people have all the luck when they have a girl who likes girls.

Yeah... I fucking hate those guys! 🤣😂

But I feel you on the chase thing. I use to have that problem really bad in my early 20s. If it wasn't new... it wasn't for me. But thankfully that's changed... for the most part. Now I find joy in knowing exactly how weird I can get, instead of worrying about not being able to put things where I want

Aussie

I'm sorry to say but no... i... jesus... I don't even know if I should get into my sex life as of late. The last 6 days alone were a blur of very dirty things. (Theres NO part of my girl that I won't put my mouth on) Had it last night and wanted it again this afternoon but she said she was sore.... so I basically held her down and 🍽 her 🐱. I needed something! But I'm on tren and mast.. so I'm definitely running higher than normal.
But personally it sounds like you need to mix it up. I agree the same few positions can get... vanilla. but we're definitely not that couple. We have straps on the bed and a very large rubbermaid full of toys, outfits and other weird but awesome things.
I've been with vanilla girls before... trust me I get it. But I don't think you're the problem as much as the... routine-ness of it is. My advice... be brave and try something new. Bring something (or someone) home. Give you something to get excited about again.

Its also not uncommon for a guy to be on a 72hr cycle. That's not me, but as you get older the reboot time increases.
I wouldn't worry too much.. but if its bothering you.. at least talk to her. The worst thing you can do is make your girl feel unwanted
Be careful with her.
Tren has ruined a lot of relationships. Last thing you want is a rape charge and coming off gear in prison isn’t good they say.

Do me a big favour and go talk to your girlfriend and ask her if she is ok. Tell her I’m not happy you and care about her.

Aussie

I want to fuck every girl in sight 😂. I think you need a new girl because the chase is over. Just go fuck a new one or ask her if she can bring a girlfriend in😂. Some people have all the luck when they have a girl who likes girls. Get some strange and I bet it will change brother 👍
This is about right.
Next challenge

Gainz.

Be careful with her.
Tren has ruined a lot of relationships. Last thing you want is a rape charge and coming off gear in prison isn’t good they say.

Do me a big favour and go talk to your girlfriend and ask her if she is ok. Tell her I’m not happy you and care about her.

Oh she fucking loved every single second of it! Shes a pervert like I am. We've been together over 4 years... trust me we match one another's freak.
Its not that she wasn't in the mood... just sore. Plus we both knew it was going to happen again tonight. So I just had to... feed the beast 😁.
Plus shes in amazing shape and a pretty accomplished kickboxer... she wouldn't exactly get held down unless she wanted to be.
What can I say... we love that rough shit.

unclem

Oh she fucking loved every single second of it! Shes a pervert like I am. We've been together over 4 years... trust me we match one another's freak.
Its not that she wasn't in the mood... just sore. Plus we both knew it was going to happen again tonight. So I just had to... feed the beast 😁.
Plus shes in amazing shape and a pretty accomplished kickboxer... she wouldn't exactly get held down unless she wanted to be.
lmfao haha

HGH.to

looks like you found each other :LOL:

Gainz.

looks like you found each other :LOL:

Hahaha, we sure did. We actually met online on a dating app. We both have very similar backgrounds... coming from a very similar relationship. She was married to a diabetic for 15 years and the last 2 of them became abusive. He (tried) to choke her, she broke 3 of his ribs and his nose (I wasn't kidding about the kickboxing) I was with my ex for almost 12 years who was also a diabetic. The last 2 years were extremely toxic and unhealthy. No abuse... just not me to hit women.
So when we found each other... I have to say it was pretty fucking awesome! I honestly couldn't be happier

Pedrito0906

Update:

Been running TRT 150mg for about 2 months now, test level are leveled but Total is 500, Free = 41, E2 = 9. Libido is completely dead, like no desire for sex, I see my girl naked and its like I'm seeing a wall. She told me last night that I don't get horny for her anymore and asked me if I was fucking another chick.

Its been a week now since labs and no improve. I upped to 250mg weekly ( 125mg E3D). How long do you guys think my level will increase in for the libido to come back to normal?

bobby ricky

Update:

Been running TRT 150mg for about 2 months now, test level are leveled but Total is 500, Free = 41, E2 = 9. Libido is completely dead, like no desire for sex, I see my girl naked and its like I'm seeing a wall. She told me last night that I don't get horny for her anymore and asked me if I was fucking another chick.

Its been a week now since labs and no improve. I upped to 250mg weekly ( 125mg E3D). How long do you guys think my level will increase in for the libido to come back to normal?
This is just my experience. My test is ran at 300 week and that’s where everything is great 👍. That’s my cruise and sex drive and muscle retention are retained. Not a suggestion at all but it works for me.

bobby ricky

Update:

This is just my experience. My test is ran at 300 week and that’s where everything is great 👍. That’s my cruise and sex drive and muscle retention are retained. Not a suggestion at all but it works for me.

Gainz.

150mg per week for only 500 total test.. that's pretty damn low.
I would of doubled up as well.
Honestly... if I were you I would run some mast... right now!
Get your sex drive back up and get rid of those est sides.
Since your only cruising I would run 100mg of mast a week.
But that me personally...
I can almost promise you'll start waking up hard in 9 days from your first mast injection.
Then slowly taper down... hopefully that will bring you to a more stable level without the sides

Pedrito0906

are you sure you are not running anything else that's suppressing them?
or maybe they were fluctuating?
No, I was using 0.3ml every 3 days of 250mg/ml for about 2 months after ending my blast. I went on vacations and I did6take another shit for 7 days, so I don't think in a week my levels tanked that mich6

Pedrito0906

I can't find my sweet spot, at the end of my blast my E2 was to the roof at 90, all sides. Took too much Adex and crashed it to single digits while on 0.3ml E3D (150mg/w) have sore nipples, no libido and lethargic

Now I'll take 0.5cc E3D (250mg/w) and won't touch Adex to see if I come back my E2 mid 20s

Gainz.

Having your est too low is just as bad as too high.
I think you're on the right path. Stay at 250mg for a few weeks without taking anything else. Then I would lower to 200.. but that's just me