Libido, sex every day getting boring

Gainz.

Sounds like your body is struggling to find its balance.
Just don't get carried away with the adex.
Hopefully it continues to get better

Pedrito0906

Update:

Got my results back, my E2 is at 96 range <=25, Test 2034, Progesterone 1.1 range <1.4, Prolactin 14.5 range 2.0 - 18 elevated, E2 related I'm sure.

Gonna lower my T cruise to 200mg/w (100mg E3D), I'm thinking of using Aromasin instead of Adex, I've read is easier on the lipids, what would be an effective dose and for how long before doing another test. Also, should I use Nolva combined with Asin for the lumps in my chest until they go away?

suppsforlife

yeah it seems E2 related because everything else seems fine. Also, Test at 2034 during cruise seems too much so yeah, you may need to lower dosage.
as of the Aromasin instead of Adex - sounds good. The dosage depends on how you respond to it and the dosage of Adex you've been so far. You could use Aromasin 1-2 tablets a week, to start with.
Also, should I use Nolva combined with Asin for the lumps in my chest until they go away?
yeah you can. Nolvadex will do a great job in reducing those lumps.

Pedrito0906

yeah it seems E2 related because everything else seems fine. Also, Test at 2034 during cruise seems too much so yeah, you may need to lower dosage.
as of the Aromasin instead of Adex - sounds good. The dosage depends on how you respond to it and the dosage of Adex you've been so far. You could use Aromasin 1-2 tablets a week, to start with.

yeah you can. Nolvadex will do a great job in reducing those lumps.
Thanks for your input as well man, always appreciate your knowledge.

It was crazy cause I was taking 150mg/w and it out my E2 at 9, and my test at 500, I was feeling like $hit. I bumped up to 250mg/w, and this my results. So I'm thinking my sweet spot will be around 180 to 200/w will see in 4 weeks.

Also, the tablets I have for Asin = 25mg for Nolva = 20mg. Nolva ED until the lumps are gone? And Asin 1 per week?

suppsforlife

It was crazy cause I was taking 150mg/w and it out my E2 at 9, and my test at 500, I was feeling like $hit. I bumped up to 250mg/w, and this my results. So I'm thinking my sweet spot will be around 180 to 200/w will see in 4 weeks.
that's crazy strange. 150 mg = 500; 250 mg = 2000. LOL. yeah, lower a bit and see how it feels. Also, while been on 150 mg/week and E2 at 9, were you using some anti-estrogens?
Nolva ED until the lumps are gone?
yes.
And Asin 1 per week?
how many Adex pills were you using so far?

Pedrito0906

that's crazy strange. 150 mg = 500; 250 mg = 2000. LOL. yeah, lower a bit and see how it feels. Also, while been on 150 mg/week and E2 at 9, were you using some anti-estrogens?
Yes I took Adex for 2 weeks, and then cruised at 150mg, 4 weeks later I was at 500T.

According to my interpolation calculation, 150mg = 500, 250mg = 2000, 200mg should give me ~1200, we'll see.

how many Adex pills were you using so far?
I've used 1mg in 4 days so far.

Parameddog

Bros, do you guys get tired of having sex sometimes every day. I've been seeing this girl for a about 6 months she has a high desire for me, and we've been sexing almost every day.

But sometimes I just don't wanna do it and I wanna wait for 3 days when my desire is high. My estrogen is on point and my morning wood is fine, but idk man, every day feels like a chore now. And I'm finding joy doing other stuff rather than just sex. Am I getting feminine??? 🤣🤣

@GainzBandit, @bobby ricky did you guys find it getting boring after a while? This is my first time with a girl like this.
I am late to the party

Try this - 5 Litre bucket of water

Stick her head in the water and see if you can cum BEFORE she drowns - spice things up a bit.

You're welcome and my relationship advice is, as always, free of charge!

Gainz.

I am late to the party

Try this - 5 Litre bucket of water

Stick her head in the water and see if you can cum BEFORE she drowns - spice things up a bit.

You're welcome and my relationship advice is, as always, free of charge!

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣, I love the risks you're will to take.

Update:

Got my results back, my E2 is at 96 range <=25, Test 2034, Progesterone 1.1 range <1.4, Prolactin 14.5 range 2.0 - 18 elevated, E2 related I'm sure.

Gonna lower my T cruise to 200mg/w (100mg E3D), I'm thinking of using Aromasin instead of Adex, I've read is easier on the lipids, what would be an effective dose and for how long before doing another test. Also, should I use Nolva combined with Asin for the lumps in my chest until they go away?

I was thinking about ditching the adex and going for something more mild as well. Adex can be really harsh for some people.
But other than that @suppsforlife has taken excellent care of you as always. I'm always astonished by his knowledge 🤯

suppsforlife

I'm always astonished by his knowledge 🤯
thanks man. but I'm not that smart, actually. I would always recommend taking any advice with a grain of salt
Yes I took Adex for 2 weeks, and then cruised at 150mg, 4 weeks later I was at 500T.
that could be the reason why E2 was at 9. testosterone at 500 should have higher E2 levels.
I've used 1mg in 4 days so far.
that's one tablet of adex every 4 days. well, you could use one tablet of aromasin every 4 days. because it is suicidal, it may do a better job in controlling E2.

Pedrito0906

Update:

9 days after taking Nolva (ED) and Asin (E3D). Bumps in my chest are very low, still noticable, but I can live with them, pain is gone, just a little of sensation.

Libido is through the fucking roof, I'm horny all the time, sensation on my dick is crazy, like when I started TRT the first time. Morning wood, out of the world.

Tomorrow will be getting blood work to see where Im at regarding Test and E2.

Gainz.

Awesome, the blood work will let us know if you should continue the nolva and asin. but I'm glad everything is getting back on track brother

Pedrito0906

Update:

After 15 days of Asin (25mg E3D) & Nolva (20mg ED) E2 = 23, Test = 2760. My TRT dose was 200mg/w maybe with Odin I'm more sensitive than with Ultima idfk, will be dropping the dose to 170mg/w for three weeks, keep with the nolva for one more weeks (4 weeks total) and then re do tests.I feel good, we'll see.

unclem

its seems like were trying to reinvent the wheel iam just old school but if i had 2000's back in the day i would love those readings not the e2 but the test. back when i started in 1978 we did not have these e2 drugs all i know is there are very smart guys from supps to bandit to imgame , also hgh so i gotta trust them.

Gainz.

its seems like were trying to reinvent the wheel iam just old school but if i had 2000's back in the day i would love those readings not the e2 but the test. back when i started in 1978 we did not have these e2 drugs all i know is there are very smart guys from supps to bandit to imgame , also hgh so i gotta trust them.

You have no idea what it means to me to see my name mixed in that list...
I joined here 11 months ago... I didn't know shit about gear. Granted I've soaked up all I could like a sponge since then... but I'm still honored

And 2000 total test is fucking awesome, but not for a cruise. That high for that long can cause some serious problems... prostate health and cholesterol are the 2 that come too mind first.
Honestly I would drop to 125mg or even 100mg.
On a cruise you really don't want to be above 1300 total test.
If you're blasting over 2000 and cruising over 1300... your never really cruising. You're taxing the hell out of your system and not to mention the prostate and cholesterol issues mentioned above.

suppsforlife

Update:

After 15 days of Asin (25mg E3D) & Nolva (20mg ED) E2 = 23, Test = 2760. My TRT dose was 200mg/w maybe with Odin I'm more sensitive than with Ultima idfk, will be dropping the dose to 170mg/w for three weeks, keep with the nolva for one more weeks (4 weeks total) and then re do tests.I feel good, we'll see.
how's the gyno? disappeared? With E2 at 23 you may attempt aromasin 25 mg E4-5D. Make sure you don't tank it.
And yeah, that's very strange to have 2700 Test level at 200 mg/week. and yeah, too much for a cruise

Pedrito0906

how's the gyno? disappeared? With E2 at 23 you may attempt aromasin 25 mg E4-5D. Make sure you don't tank it.
And yeah, that's very strange to have 2700 Test level at 200 mg/week. and yeah, too much for a cruise
Gyno has disappeared 90%, there is still a tiny bump that I can feel, I don't think it will go away.

Help understand this, why do you recommend me keep taking asin? Isn't it a suicide inhibitor? Does it destroy the receptor until the body makes more? Shouldn't I only take it when signs of high E2 are present?

Thanks for your knowledge man!

BulkinWes

You have no idea what it means to me to see my name mixed in that list...
I joined here 11 months ago... I didn't know shit about gear. Granted I've soaked up all I could like a sponge since then... but I'm still honored

And 2000 total test is fucking awesome, but not for a cruise. That high for that long can cause some serious problems... prostate health and cholesterol are the 2 that come too mind first.
Honestly I would drop to 125mg or even 100mg.
On a cruise you really don't want to be above 1300 total test.
If you're blasting over 2000 and cruising over 1300... your never really cruising. You're taxing the hell out of your system and not to mention the prostate and cholesterol issues mentioned above.
I make sure my girl massages mine every other day 🫦🫦

suppsforlife

Help understand this, why do you recommend me keep taking asin? Isn't it a suicide inhibitor? Does it destroy the receptor until the body makes more? Shouldn't I only take it when signs of high E2 are present?
you may actually stop taking it altogether. But with T levels at 2700+ you're very likely to get high E2 again. Nonetheless, you may take a lower dosage of Aromasin just to control E2 and keep it in range.
And yes, it destroys receptors until the body makes more, meaning that if you stop Aromasin, there's no chance of estrogen rebound as it is likely to occur with Arimidex (anastrozole).

Pedrito0906

Update:

Aromasin sucks for me. I've been traying to dial in Asin for 2 months now. During all that time, the soreness in my nipple never went away, whenever I was taking Asin I felt a little relieve but never gone completely.

I was taking dosages, daily, every day, every other day, ranging from 12.5mg to 25mg even 37.5 mg. However it never crashed my Estrogen, after doing all that testing, my E2 was at 20 pg/dL, but nipple soreness was there present hunting me every fucking day. either TRT or on cylce.

I've been 3 weeks of Test 500mg, NPP 300mg, Mast 400mg, before discontinuing Tren 150mg that I was taking for 4 weeks. Yesterday I did a test, took .5mg of Adex, and this morning the nipple soreness is almost gone. Idk but Adex works really well for me.

I'll keep taking it until the soreness is gone, and then will do a lab test, to see where my levels are.

Have you guys had the same exp with Aromasin?