Liquid moved discussion

SemperFi

Hell I am game for being a guinea pig. Call me your pet project and I will follow your direction. I will try anything once. I have the resources, time and discipline to give it 12 full weeks without a single cheat. My only diet restriction is the addition of outside sugar or fruit juice. Whole fruit and a small amount of raw honey is acceptable.

Would you be willing to invest your time in this project without the expectation of anything in return? The research, experience and knowledge would be a great benefit to the entire MG community.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Thanks brother. Look forward to the list when you have time.

I have used TB500 and BP 157 in the past with inconclusive results and would prefer not to use it again due to the unreliability of the quality of the raws from china. I will continue with hGH instead. My current GH run is just under 52 continuous weeks.

Better to burn out than to fade away! Here we go boys and girls down the rabbit hole. This is going to fun! ;)  I think anything less than 12 weeks would be too short of time to provide a fair and accurate assessment so I will give it 12 full weeks. Perfect timing for summer.... love the grill and chewing too much to blend that shit in the summer. ;)

I will run full male hormone panels throughout the experience - pre, intra and post.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Got it.

I will have to research Soja because I have never heard of it. Google is a great tool. ;)

Stay on the road this weekend.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Did you mean to type Suja?

Friend request sent. Check your profile page to accept the request if we need to use PM in the future.

strong

IMO you are correct  rr4298. The vitamix is an amazing blender but so much more. I made a squash soup in one of them.  You can just google Vitamix blender and the squash soup recipe is there. Its amazing how it generates heat to make hot soup...

SemperFi

LOL...

The only competition goal I have brother is to get laid more than the next guy and look good doing it but thanks for the words of confidence. ;)

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

This is going to be a simple program to follow.

Simply breakdown macros by ingredient and blend while maintaining my required caloric needs for my goal. K.I.S.S.

The hard part is going to be getting used to drinking my meals and finding my preferred taste. I am not picky but I do like to enjoy my meals. Digging on the internet for recipes and more information. Even found a documentary on Netflix for viewing.

Going to do this right the first time so I do not have to do it a second time. Who knows I may love it.... and then again it might be the worst idea I ever had. ;)

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

I will begin making my own bone broth tomorrow for some of the liquid that will be needed on this venture. I see consistency as an important aspect of this program and I want to use a liquid that can enhance the flavor while adding to the nutritional value. It will be sodium free and I won't have the time to properly can it so I will make small batches and see how it goes. I could always use the vacuum sealer in the future and freeze it instead of canning.

I have decided when I find a recipe I like I will make it in bulk and divide it into single servings, seal and freeze. I cannot take my blender with me because it will cramp my style. ;) Seriously, it is all about speed and convenience.

All in......

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Toast.... interesting.

No post or thread concerning her HRT. She is doctor supervised and so am I. If you are doing it for the mrs. I highly recommend to seek professional medical advice and services. Don't risk doing harm to your most valuable asset.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Should I expect an adjustment period concerning digestion and bowel movements? I use a quality probiotic and Protease enzyme currently.

Nothing worse than crapping your pants in public. ;)

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

My meals number never changes only my TDEE, calories and macro breakdown. I eat 6 times a day since 07/2014.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

I guarantee you Dolf does not eat at McD's. It is his sense of humor.

Chicken and Rice Mofo's!

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Trial and error run #1-

Made my version of a chicken enchilada blended meal for lunch. Came out to about 22oz. It was pretty good and was like drinking oatmeal with not enough milk. Went down quick and pretty easy. I felt satisfied but not full.

Making chicken meatballs with heavy cream alfredo tonight. I will cut it with additional cream and/or bone broth to find a more enjoyable consistency.

FYI- I am still on keto so don't be freaked out by the high fat sounding blended meal ideas.

SEMPER FI