Liquid moved discussion

rr4298

See I knew you were a serious individual, if taste is acceptable then you can thin with water as well . I just don't store with tap water , boiled only. I don't mind thick when hot , but I prefer thinner cold and I reuse my picture so I blend each time to thin and mix.

you may find 2 shakes needed to satisfy a monster such as yourself.

Dolf

Keto shakes! You might be on to something new. That might make bulking on keto easier. Hmmmm

Big Nasty

Very interesting read. I only juice green shakes. i dont like nor eat enough greens so I get my overdose of them through the blender. Kale, Spinach, green apple, lemon juice, carrots, celery, etc. I use the vitamix blender and its the cadillac of blenders for sure. Love this post and certainly some new ideas to try. Thanks for getting this thread going. 

SemperFi

One of the goals from the start. :) Plus we need to find viable options for some hard gainers.

Damn... Some Rangers are smart cookies!

If I can consume 4000 cals and 350+gr of protein on this option without feeling over full.... satisfied but not over full.... my reasoning tells me I could try to reach 5000-6000 cals a day. We will find out. I am certainly not a hard gainer but imagine the help this could be to the individual who is. They might be able to increase their clean caloric intake by an additional 10-20% or more without over straining their digestive system.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Coconut oil is a staple for most bodybuilders. It is one of the go to healthy fats. Ketosis diets all but demand it. 

MCT, avocado, coconut, olive, nut butters.

I don't eat corn. Chicken and Rice MoFo's.... and lots of condiments. Inside joke. ;)

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

A Keto diet is HIGH fat, MODERATE protein, ULTRA-LOW carb. ;)

Ketosis is the utilization of fatty acids as energy. Gluconeogenesis is the utilization of non-carbohydrates such as protein for energy. Each use a specific set of amino acids and the two can and do work in conjunction with each other. Ketosis allows more access to the most powerful energy carrier in our body... ATP (Adenosine triphosphate).

SEMPER FI