Loss of libido and ed update

bobby ricky

Finally got it all back. Tried everything that everyone said and nothing worked. Blood test came back great except doc didn’t test for estrogen so I was in the dark. I tried hcg and within 4 days sex drive and my dick started working again. Maybe the tren fucked me up. I know the tren did make my balls shrink and nothing else ever made my balls shrink.

suppsforlife

congrats bobby! and welcome back
so that was estrogen?
and yeah, tren is a known balls shrinker (as is Deca, but as you can see everyone's different because I know you cruise on Deca)

bobby ricky

The only thing that helped me was HCG. My penis was used for nothing, but going pee. ACG woke me up in four days. 2000 IU a day.. For four days: now I’m doing 2000 every other day.
My question is now everything’s working can I quit a HCG and see what happens or should I stay on it longer

bobby ricky

congrats bobby! and welcome back
so that was estrogen?
and yeah, tren is a known balls shrinker (as is Deca, but as you can see everyone's different because I know you cruise on Deca)
It must’ve been low estrogen right sups. Does Tren lower estrogen?

MackCoach

Finally got it all back. Tried everything that everyone said and nothing worked. Blood test came back great except doc didn’t test for estrogen so I was in the dark. I tried hcg and within 4 days sex drive and my dick started working again. Maybe the tren fucked me up. I know the tren did make my balls shrink and nothing else ever made my balls shrink.
So what exactly did you do as far as drugs / supplements to boost your sex drive? And how much hcg?

BulkinWes

Should I stop hcg. To see if it kills my libido?
You can it won’t hurt and atleast you’ll know for certain what the deal is. Remember the more you take the more your body is going to try and counter with more estrogen which will cause the ed. I take antrazole 2 times a week and no problems

kingswe3are

Only time I have ever had an issue with my dick not working was when I ran a cycle of deca a few years ago. It was bad. Sick dint work for 3 months or so. Had a local supplier/gym buddy then and when I mentioned it to home he said “Oh No you had the dreaded DecaDick” said it was known for doing that. Once I completed that cycle it started back working after a couple weeks and have never had an issue again. Haven’t used deca since then either

Gainz.

Hey Bobby!
Missed you brother.
Glad everything is working again...if there's one dick out there I care about as much as mine... It's yours! 😂🤣

And tren.... Well tren is a weird one.
Usually it causes extreme sex drive. But sometimes it can lower it. My guess is it was the mix of deca and tren.
We all know the havoc deca can cause on your sex drive.
Now that I've ran so many compounds... I have to say deca is my least favorite.
I definitely like eq over deca.
Just glad you're back brother!!

bobby ricky

Hey Bobby!
Missed you brother.
Glad everything is working again...if there's one dick out there I care about as much as mine... It's yours! 😂🤣

And tren.... Well tren is a weird one.
Usually it causes extreme sex drive. But sometimes it can lower it. My guess is it was the mix of deca and tren.
We all know the havoc deca can cause on your sex drive.
Now that I've ran so many compounds... I have to say deca is my least favorite.
I definitely like eq over deca.
Just glad you're back brother!!
Hi brother, glad to be here. You look great.

bobby ricky

if I'd have to guess, out of 100 %, more than 60-70% would say it's the other way around.
you're special ;)
I would recommend having bloodwork now that everything is working fine, then have bloodwork again if the problem returns
Great idea and im going to tell him to test for estrogen. I did come clean about my steroid use and what I am cruising on and he didn’t care he just wanted to make sure that I wasn’t doing any damage.

CeasarIM

Back in the day when i ran Tren ,I didn't have an issue with erections or desire at all . I was just not able to bust a nut . I would pound that biscuit for ever and not orgasm. It was horrible ..lol