Lump after injecting

Twizted

That's another thing I heard, the more esters in a mix the more likely you have pip.

I was curious how the pip would be with test e and deca. Not that it's a deal breaker, but definitely aware of it. However I hear besides "sust" apparently, test e has some of the worst pip out there.
It'd usually the crazy concentrations that cause pip with sust. It's very common to see 400-500mg/ml which is high. Higher concentration hurts

HGH.to

indeed. higher concentrations and/or multiple esters are more likely to cause pain. in terms of sustanon - i also don't really love it. yet, there are many of my clients saying they feel better on sustanon than on Test E/C. As usual, that's a matter of preference. Sustanon does come with its advantages though. You can experience fast results (due to short esters), yet you're having it long lasting (due to long esters). The problem is that despite it having long esters, you still need to use it fairly often for maintaining levels in the blood stable.

Twizted

Someone was telling me in a chat room that TRT Dr's prescribe sustananon injections once every 3-4 weeks... is this true? You would think the person's levels would be terribly unstable at that frequency.

HGH.to

yep, that's true. because they don't follow stability... and that's true because they get Test Decanoate which lingers for a very long period.

HGH.to

true, but I still don't get it why. people get through highs and lows. what's the point? by the end of third week you're barely having any testosterone in your system. but at the day 5-7 after injection, you won't have propionate, yet decanoate barely enters the system. you'll be remaining on isocapropate and phenylpropionate only. simply ineffective IMO

Delt is a crazy place to inject but I think you will be fine. Is there heat and swelling or just a bump? I injected my quad one time and don’t know what happened but my quad got red hurt and swelled. Had to ibuprofen just so I could walk. Lasted one week and that was my last quad injection.
This has happened to me right now. Can't imagine working that leg with it like this. What caused it and what did you do about it? Where do you inject now? Any info about this you could share would be very much appreciated. Thanks a lot.

bobby ricky

This has happened to me right now. Can't imagine working that leg with it like this. What caused it and what did you do about it? Where do you inject now? Any info about this you could share would be very much appreciated. Thanks a lot.
I said what I did about it and now I inject in my ventro glute. I don’t know what happened because I’ve been injecting my quads for 2 years.

bobby ricky

Maybe, this answer is a bit late, but I'd like to join the discussion. It's always a good idea to seek qualified advice regarding injections and any medical procedures. While it's understandable that not everyone can go to a doctor, if you have any concerns or questions about your injections, it's essential to reach out to a qualified healthcare professional for advice.
Hay doc where in my ass do I inject 3cc of gear 😂😂😂

unclem

i get knots or lumps everytime i inject in my legs they get big. they dont get red or nothing , they just are big lumpsi just go where theres not a lump and jam the dart in there.

Gainz.

what was it about? I forgot what we were talking about, it's a really old topic, lol

Dude... it happens to me all the time!
Eod I get a dm from a newer member about their cycle. Then they get mad because I need to know what they are taking.... like I can't remember every single person's cycle dosage!

Gainz.

These are where I inject...
Again the key is heating up the syringe after the oil is in it.
Making sure the needle is buried deep in the muscle. Push nice and slow, then massage after
Hopefully this helps

Attachments

• b06372210c6a416ff694df6fc833efd6.jpg
    b06372210c6a416ff694df6fc833efd6.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 4
  • deltoid-injection-site-diagram.jpg
    deltoid-injection-site-diagram.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Anatomical-markers-vastus-lateralis-injection-anterolateral-thigh-HR.png
    Anatomical-markers-vastus-lateralis-injection-anterolateral-thigh-HR.png
    220.4 KB · Views: 4