Mass 5 day split

Ya man natty life is a hard one lol. I’m just preparing myself for a cycle come September timeframe. I have one previous cycle under my belt of tren and test I did 6 years ago. I can’t remember the esters but I do remember pinning a lot so I’m guessing it was test p and tren a. I also ran some sort of ai while on cycle and I did a proper pct. No physical side effects “ at least none i noticed “. Definitely had crazy mental sides but I managed. I’m going to run a Test E, Tren E, and Dbol cycle for 12 weeks. Front load the Dbol for 6 weeks. Still working on dosage due to the fact I’m still sourcing.

Ya man natty life is a hard one lol. I’m just preparing myself for a cycle come September timeframe. I have one previous cycle under my belt of tren and test I did 6 years ago. I can’t remember the esters but I do remember pinning a lot so I’m guessing it was test p and tren a. I also ran some sort of ai while on cycle and I did a proper pct. No physical side effects “ at least none i noticed “. Definitely had crazy mental sides but I managed. I’m going to run a Test E, Tren E, and Dbol cycle for 12 weeks. Front load the Dbol for 6 weeks. Still working on dosage due to the fact I’m still sourcing.
Armidex for Ai
HCG and Novadex pct
Not set in stone but plotting hard

What are y’all’s thoughts on my split? I’m definitely cutting back on overall sets per session, but what about my split? I don’t work, and I don’t have kids so I got the time. I really enjoy hitting a single muscle group per day, but I’m not sure if it’s my best move?

Monday- legs
Tuesday- chest
Wednesday- back
Thursday- shoulders
Friday- arms
Saturday & Sunday off

What are y’all’s thoughts on my split? I’m definitely cutting back on overall sets per session, but what about my split? I don’t work, and I don’t have kids so I got the time. I really enjoy hitting a single muscle group per day, but I’m not sure if it’s my best move?

Monday- legs
Tuesday- chest
Wednesday- back
Thursday- shoulders
Friday- arms
Saturday & Sunday off
I need a solid 6 month plan
I would consider myself intermediate even though i took such a long break
I lifted in high school for about a year then transitioned to the mil which I had a very active job for 5 years
Lots of fun shit like 12 mile rucks, ruck runs, lots of ridiculous rope climbs and log carry’s you get the picture basically train to failure and then keep going or you is a bitch was the whole vibe CrossFit was life
Great for training race horses but not actually ideal for growth and overall size
My technique is solid I use a little English but only on exercises it’s applicable
I was blessed to have my coach we worked together so he basically ran everything for me exercises, compounds, diet, etc..
I remember some of what I ran previously but I need some fine tuning on my overall 6 month block

Twizted

Monday- legs
Tuesday- chest
Wednesday- back
Thursday- shoulders
Friday- arms
Saturday & Sunday off
That looks like a typical bro split, not a bad way to fo about it. I personally prefer PPL splits though, PPl allows you to hit each muscle 2 times a week which optimizes growth. Muscle growth if I remember right is stimulated for 24-48 hours after the workout so if you are trying to max your gains it's best to hit each group 2 times a week.

I've also used the bro split similar to what you are doing with decent success. It's really about finding what works for you personally.

6 day mass PPL
PUSH A:

Barbell Bench Press4-5 sets5-8 reps2 min rest
Seated DB Overhead Press3-4 sets8-12 reps90 sec rest
Parallel Dips:3 sets10-15 reps60-90 sec rest
Flat Bench Flys3 sets8-12 reps60-90 sec rest
TIY’s 3 sets10-15 reps60 sec rest
Pinch press x diamond up 2-3 setsMax reps60 sec rest

PULL A:

Bent Over Barbell Rows (alternating grip)4-5 sets6-10 reps90-120 sec rest
Pull-up superset 3-4 setsMax full range reps90 sec rest
Rack Pulls3 sets5-8 reps90 sec rest
DB Kroc Rows3 sets10-12 reps each side90 sec rest
Seated Close-Grip Rows3 sets10-15 reps60-90 sec rest
Bicep Curls barbel x Z curls2-3 sets10-20 reps60 sec rest

LEGS A:

Barbell Back Squats4-5 sets5-8 reps2 min rest
Barbell Hip Thursts3-4 sets6-10 reps90-120 sec rest
RDL3 sets8-12 reps90 sec rest
Split Squats3 sets8-12 reps each side90 sec rest
Standing Calf Raises3 sets12-20 reps60 sec rest
PUSH B:

Standing Military Press4-5 sets5-10 reps2 min rest
Incline DB Bench Press3-4 sets8-12 reps90-120 sec rest
Incline DB Fly3 sets8-12 reps60-90 sec rest
Upright Rows3 sets8-12 reps60-90 sec rest
Cable Lateral Raises2 sets15-20 reps60 sec rest
Tricep Dips x Overhead Rope Extensions2-3 sets10-15 reps60 sec rest

PULL B:

Pull Ups4-5 setsMax full range reps90 sec rest
Bent Over Barbell Rows3-4 sets6-10 reps90-120 sec rest
T-Bar Rows3 sets8-12 reps60-90 sec rest
Rear Delt Flys3-4 sets10-15 reps60-90 sec rest
Shrugs3 sets8-12 reps with 2 sec holds at top90 sec rest
Hammer Curls2-3 sets10-15 reps60 sec rest

LEGS B:

Barbell Deadlifts4-5 sets4-8 reps2 min rest
Leg Press x calf raises 3-4 sets8-12 reps90-120 sec rest
Good Mornings3 sets10-12 reps90 sec rest
Bulgarian Split Squats3 sets8-12 reps each side90 sec rest
Leg Curl x Leg Extension2 sets10-15 reps each60 sec rest
Weighted lunges 3 sets10-20 reps60 sec rest
Core: Either choose 1 core exercise to do at the end of every workout or do 2-3 core exercises for one A and one B workout.

That looks like a typical bro split, not a bad way to fo about it. I personally prefer PPL splits though, PPl allows you to hit each muscle 2 times a week which optimizes growth. Muscle growth if I remember right is stimulated for 24-48 hours after the workout so if you are trying to max your gains it's best to hit each group 2 times a week.

I've also used the bro split similar to what you are doing with decent success. It's really about finding what works for you personally.
Makes a lot more sense. I can still hit my array of exercises splitting them between days. Which ensures I’m not junk training and or killing gains under training. Also still staying in my set and rep ranges for optimal growth.
and depends on your goals too. hypertrophy, strength, endurance - all are different

HGH.to

You want to work out 6 days a week? are you sure you won't be overtraining? that's detrimental for your muscles!

I reduced my overall workload down to roughly 20 sets a session @ 6 days a week. I was previously running nearly 40 sets a workout while hitting a single muscle group daily. I’m not sure if it is or not at this point.

HGH.to

go for whatever works best for you (we all have our own limits), but make sure to avoid overtraining!

I’m going to start this split March and see how it goes. If y’all got something to add just say when. I’m definitely going to keep everything y’all said in mind about the diet and split I appreciate the knowledge.

Twizted

I often do 6 days a week but I am constantly on gear so recovery is a bit quicker than someone training natty. Just listen to your body, if your feeling worn down it may be more beneficial to switch to w rest days. After all rest is a big part of muscle growth.

Legends aren’t born they are made! I appreciate the knowledge brothers much love. Starting February 28 I will implement all suggested changes, and run that for 8 weeks before I come back with an update!

25 minute warm up between the stair stepper & my stretch session

Abs every other day @ 3 times a week
Hanging abs variations, weighted ab pull downs, and decline sit ups. 2 to 3 sets an exercise

My PPL split posted above. I will only swap out accessory exercises. Keeping my sets in check. Not over or under training. Mostly training @ 1 to 2 reps from failure.

30 - 45 mins cardio minimum post lift @ 7:30 min miles or faster

I will stick to my diet without a cheat day for sake of science

30 years closer to death
6 foot even 72 inches tall
215 depending on day and time
Probably about 20 to 22% body fat
Y’all saw my out of shape photo

Pray for me