Masteron and ancillaries

Maniac1130

Yes. Is because winstrol is cheaper and they try to sell it as anavar to make money... thats why is important to use trusty sources and brands
I also heard of this practice, so unfortunately, it must be true.
lots of brands/ sources selling compounds that are either not containing the active substance it should be containing at all, either is underdosed or under quality..
You guys care to share which brands are doing this so none of us get scammed?

MONSTRO

Thanks man, I appreciate the response. So basically, Masteron prop is an expensive gear to run :) haha thanks bro!
This is a expensive sport and the one with more money can do better for sure . The cheapest DHT you can use is oral winstrol but is something you should not use many weeks because is super toxic . I love masteron i use E version and i think is not so expensive compared with Primo or anavar

Maniac1130

This is a expensive sport and the one with more money can do better for sure . The cheapest DHT you can use is oral winstrol but is something you should not use many weeks because is super toxic . I love masteron i use E version and i think is not so expensive compared with Primo or anavar
What do you think is the longest (in number of weeks) that someone could run winny safely?

MONSTRO

What do you think is the longest (in number of weeks) that someone could run winny safely?
Some people think anadrol is more toxic than oral winny but they are wrong . I prefer to use anadrol almost all my prep to keep me full and strong . Winstrol not only more toxic as also is very harsh on joints , so i only use 4 to 6 weeks in the end

Maniac1130

8 weeks. 10 maybe. But I wouldn't go for that long
Some people think anadrol is more toxic than oral winny but they are wrong . I prefer to use anadrol almost all my prep to keep me full and strong . Winstrol not only more toxic as also is very harsh on joints , so i only use 4 to 6 weeks in the end
Yeah I was planning for 5 weeks. Started my first doses today. Had an oops this morning. I loaded my dart and forgot how slow I was supposed inject, and just pushed as hard as I could and the fkn needle separated from the tube and I lost 1cc of juice. I was quite pissed at this. But I loaded another and went slower on the second inject and it was fine. I am super pumped for these next 14 weeks! I am shooting for 12% BF in the end. Probably going to take me longer than 14 weeks but I am cool with it.

MONSTRO

I compete with one guy that have both delts inflamed from winstrol , i place last in competition

suppsforlife

roughly 23%

Thanks!

I was going to ask if anyone had experience with the win injects and if they prefered vs oral.
going from 23% to 12% bf is very hard, not sure if you can reach it from the first cycle...
most people prefer oral winny because injections have no proven benefits over orals, yet injections are painful, at least for most people!

Maniac1130

going from 23% to 12% bf is very hard, not sure if you can reach it from the first cycle...
most people prefer oral winny because injections have no proven benefits over orals, yet injections are painful, at least for most people!
There's little chance I will hit 12% BF on my first cycle. I'd have to wear one of those sweat suits that MMA fighters wear a few days before weigh ins lmao! Yeah that makes sense. I like the orals. Sore A** cheeks are not fun! lol