Men.... this is you (See Pic)

PedritoHID

Pedrito my man I'm not surprised.

Bit of a rant incoming...🤣

I've been beyond convinced of this for quite some time. Nobody will ever change my mind. Some of my friends call me a crazy conspiracy guy when it comes to this shit.

I'm absolutely convinced that the financial elite and big pharma and big corporations want us sick. They want us weak. They also want men who are no longer alpha and full of testosterone like our ancestors so that we remain docile and in line with their bullshit.

You look at our elders and even as recently as my Grandpa's generation...they were men. The military in WW2 era was absolutely boss. Kicking ass and taking fucking names.

Back then fast food wasn't a commonplace in society. It wasn't frequently consumed. McDonald's wasn't what it was today. None of those garbage food joints were. People didn't drink pop the way they do now. Yeah, they had fucking coca cola in bottles but it wasn't regularly consumed.

Big Pharma wasn't what it was today. You see a advertisement for a medication and it takes 15 seconds to describe it and what it's for. It takes 60 seconds to cover all the fucking side effects.

The food pyramid....don't get me started. That shit is fucked with the amount of grains and bullshit. It's not a good picture of what is healthy and necessary for the body.

They want us eating shit. They want it to weaken us. They want us to be girly men. They want us to take mouthfuls of their Big Pharma cash cow drugs.

All in the name of power, control, and the almighty cash money....

1648390219767.jpeg

After press, add social media, fast food chains, pharma and all the shit show that has been happening in society with the control of the several minority groups. Your conspiracy is not so much a conspiracy brother, a lot of people has been noticing.

CaptainPlanet

Elon is a dipshit. No offence to you Perdrito, but quoting Elon is like quoting Trump when he calls Obama a pussy. It might be true, but it's still Trump saying it.

seymour

Regardless of what you think about Elon, his statement is true.

Cap do a dive into the major media outlets. You would be surprised where it takes you. Mainstream media should actually be called Corporate media.

The agenda pushed on so called mainstream media is all about whatever narrative they want you to believe. Whatever benefits them in the most manner.

The media is being controlled by those outside of the actual so called editors and folks in charge at FOX, CNN, and all the others.

Whatever your political position is will most likely dictate which of the media outlets you choose. If any. I personally don't watch any mainstream media. I do my own reading and digging outside of what they want you to hear.

For example, a republican or conservative will most certainly lean towards FOX and that's great because that station does align more with what they believe and values they hold. However, for a conservative even FOX is bullshit. It may be better than the other options but it's still pushing a narrative.

Great and recent example....NOT 1 so called major media outlet recently EVEN MENTIONED let alone covered the fact that Pfizer list a court case and was forced to release a few hundred pages of documents and will soon be required to release more. NOT 1 media outlet touched it. Why? It didn't benefit their narrative.

It doesn't matter what political side of the aisle you sit on. There is corruption EVERYWHERE. Of course voting for whoever SAYS they represent values you believe in is better for you is the better choice for you personally. But it all comes down to the lesser of two evils. All politics is shit.

Great example is the current state of the entire financial sector. Banks, Wall Street, hedge funds, the entire lot of it.

Following the great depression the government passed the Glass-Steagal act. This prevented banks and other financial institutions from investing and gambling with their clients money (mine, yours, and whoever else has money in accounts held by them) they were only allowed to invest their private funds.

What did this do? Well, we didn't have a major fucking recession for MANY YEARS.

Until.....Bill Clinton got the Glass-Steagal act repealed and banks and financial institutions were once again allowed to do their bullshit.

What happened? Dot com crash, 2008 crash, and the crash that we are very likely to see again soon. Banks and all other financial institutions now invest OUR money again and put themselves in risky situations and a lot of it involves fraud all for the almighty dollar. It's a cycle. The house of cards always falls eventually. Exactly why we saw dot com, 2008, and what's coming.

They don't care though because they make insane amounts of money while doing the above. When the house of cards come crashing down they are time and time again bailed out by the US taxpayers. After 2008 they paid themselves massive bonuses using a lot of the bailout money and then went on about their criminal ass business and started doing it all over again.

The fines they pay are a laughing stock. They view it as a cost of doing business. The amount of money they make doing what they do is exponentially greater than the weak ass fines.

Guaranteed politicians are in on it and get kickbacks so they help allow the system to continue. After 2008...1....just 1...person went to jail and it wasn't even a top level executive lmfao.

That was a major fucking rant lmao.

As for Trump people believe what they do and they are allowed to. That's one of the beautiful things about the country. But, IMO Trump was the best fucking president we've had in years. He actually put America first which is something we haven't seen in a long time.

As long as there are Americans in poverty, homeless, fucking homeless Veterans I would personally LOVE to see not a single cent given to another country and certainly not allowing anyone to come into the country. Has nothing to do with the fact I'm evil or don't want to help people. I do want to help. But, I want AMERICANS helped first. After the issues we have and all of our people are taken care of then I AM ALL FOR helping others and folks from other countries.

DEFINITELY gonna get some hate for that I'm sure but oh well. Probably shouldn't have said anything but couldn't help it.

Cap I don't mean anything personal to you and I fucking love seeing you on here cause you always Crack me up. We are allowed to disagree and that's what's beautiful and the way it should be.

CaptainPlanet

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying anything good about Biden either. I don't like many politicians just cause of their lack of backbone. I mean, why did Biden not override the decision to leave Afghanistan when he was able? The Taliban are fucking ignorant two-faced losers that will end up doing something later on that might affect the world stage. The Afghans were also lost as to why they were abandoned.

Elon is a twat as well, he's just a pretend genius who likes to be loud cause his lack of a penis.

Now we have people telling us that if you refuse to date a transgender that it is illegal or considered discrimination, and that if you try to get fit that you're fatphobic. I am conservative and rather religious, and they want to take away my freedom to say that homosexuality is sinful, and that not allowing yourself to be a victim is not just a right but a duty/responsibility one needs to take seriously.

Whether you believe trans-people are the gender they say they are is besides the point anyway, their genitals are constructed out of pig-rectum as it is the only thing the human body will not reject and feels somewhat like those body parts and not snap off your body. That shit in itself is fucking disturbing.

You guys are not wrong, they want people to be weak. I think it serves the purpose of the elite as you stated. That's why this sort of shit is promoted:

QuadGod

Pedrito, I agree with you. I think there is more to whats going on than is being told. Case in point. One of my daughters friends (that marched in Austin to defund the police) on Saturday, and got assaulted and robbed Sunday night. Guess who she called first; thats right, the police! She had all kinds of people pissed at her. Some of her "acquaintances" said it was BS for her to call the guys she was protesting against. Some of her friends called her a sell-out for calling them. A lot of people now days are sheep; just doing what they are told.

BiggyBill

The better the living conditions get the weaker the society gets. Especially men. We’re living in a different time and most of us on this forum can’t get used to this life. But tbh, we don’t want to. Women are going for men full of money rather than full if testosterone. No need to explain why, also no need to explain why that’s wrong

PedritoHID

The better the living conditions get the weaker the society gets. Especially men. We’re living in a different time and most of us on this forum can’t get used to this life. But tbh, we don’t want to. Women are going for men full of money rather than full if testosterone. No need to explain why, also no need to explain why that’s wrong
Those who are young and beautiful to a certain point. but post wall... its hard to do it. Look at Emma Watson, the wall doesn't forgive any woman :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• JUEPcet.jpg
    JUEPcet.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 6

seymour

HAHAHAHAHA, I've never seen that one before.

That woman....oh boyyy.

She's my "celebrity pass" as my wife and I like to call it. Sadly, I don't have much faith in it happening 😢