More injection sites to make rotation easier

swolesam

i wouldn't start with tren in a new injection spot brother, thats punishment lol

Test E 250 mg/ml, next week or the week after (depending on comfort level) pushing NPP in there.

Big Nasty

Blast, Im pinning 100 NPP and 400 Test E in the chest. alternate days as well as alternating compounds in right and left chest and doing well. My first couple of injects due to virgin muscle was painful. Dumbass me said fuck it and my first inject in chest was 400Test E. My chest was sore for 4 days straight. Now its no issue. I still get a little pain from both NPP and Test E but its very tolerable and doesnt affect my workouts at all. 

swolesam

my 2nd pec shot was today at 0.5cc , tapering up slow. No issues, i moved the site more towards the middle chest today where the muscle is thicker.

how much can you tolerate in pecs ? 1cc? 1.5cc?

calmb4dastorm

So you like the pec injections? You sound comfortable doing it. I watched videos of it being done. Interesting to say the least. 

swolesam

storm - i want more rotation sites, trying not to be picky and adopting a adjust and overcome attitude :) I honestly dont like the weird pressure at the injection site on the pec, but it doesnt get in the way of my workouts at all, and i only feel the pressure if i press it with my fingers, or if i sleep on that side of my body, it nags a little, but nothing major at all.

Looking forward to get up to the 1cc or 1.5cc preferably, so i can move on to work on bringing in biceps to the rotation pool.

calmb4dastorm

Awesome. Adapt and overcome! The more rotation sites the better! You guys are truly hardcore! I'm a pansy when it comes to new sites. Doing them myself is the hardest part for me. Hopefully, I will be able to incorporate a couple of new spots before the end of the year. I thought watching videos would help me build my nerve up, but so far it hasn't.

SweetSavage

Oh my loves, IM injection in the abdomen?? BLASPHEMY!! Please don't attempt to hit your abdominal muscles for injections! I'm sure there was a miscommunication with your nurse. ONLY sub q goes in the abdomen. The muscle tissue in the abdomen area is too thin to take injections. That is begging for an abscess! 

Love Love Love

Jlbird423

this is the most interesting thread ever

I'm sticking to my newbe ass. Maybe get brave one day And try my shoulder but damn!

Cool reading 

swolesam

Shoulders are easy & fun. I love to shoot in shoulders right before going in for upper body lifts. The pain is good and it tells me that compounds sitting in my shoulder is being swallowed up FAST into the blood.

Leg days, i shoot gluted before going into the gym.

I just like to shoot right where the blood will be flowing to maximize absorption.

swolesam

Shoulder injections, i wont lie, i feel the pain when im pumping upper body right after the jab whether its chest or shoulders or back, my shoulders are pumped up and it feels tight in there cause the 2 ccs are pressing against the muscles. Pain's there from the injection, but its not too bad, and i grown to LOVE it. Also i believe it eventually stretches the muscle fascia so causes a "site enhancement" effect.

strong

Its crazy Sam. I'm off cycle and on PCT. I see you talkin the Jab and I wish I could just jamb a needle right in.. I have to be good though. I seem to run my cycles a little longer than planned. My body needs the rest.. 

strong

Bird, Shoulders rule. Easy as can be. No more than 2cc's though.  Take it slow brother. I now pin both shoulders, pecs, quads and next cycle I'm introducing the lats.  Quads and lats can hold some volume.

SemperFi

Brother,

Remember every members experience is different. You will find your groove in no time. Many of us were apprehensive in the beginning and some experienced users are still apprehensive when it comes to needles. If you find your groove and pinning gets comfortable for you you'll soon find yourself wanting to try new injection sights just for the flexibility for future cycles.

I have pinned virtually every muscle group except calves (screw that) and what works for me may not work for you. Delts are the easiest for me and pain free but I hate pinning glutes. I think it is just a flexibility issue but the angle just seems really awkward to me.

I am looking forward to learning from your new experience on this cycle. Hope you share it with us. I am jealous because I still remember my first cycle and I hope yours is at least half as memorable. ;)

SEMPER FI