More injection sites to make rotation easier

swolesam

lol bratha, why dont u TRT small dose like 150mg-200mg T long ester EW. A litl extra boost wont hurt :)

Plan your next cycle to be a 20 week cycle if you like LONG cycles. Im not sure if you mentioned to me if you used EQ or not, but you can plan a 20 week EQ cycle next, and ull be looking forward to it as it gets closer to game time!

JARHEAD2

I pin glute, quads, shoulders & My favorite is pecs!

Strong do let me know how the lats go as that is also my next site.

strong

Yes sir, My next pin is Sept. 3rd. That's my birthday. I set that one up nice. As I learn more, Timing of cycles is very important. This way I can be jacked for Christmas then take off till late spring and be Jacked for Summer  : )

Jlbird423

I may hit the quad if someone can direct me to a video. My first pin was glute just cause. 

Mill hit flutes and quads on lower body and det on upper body 

maybe that's where I start. 2 pins in. And only been glutes so far. 

swolesam

imo best 2 resources out there:

fitnessuncovered.co.uk/performance-drugs/how-to-inject-steroids-guide  (scroll down, vids of spot injections, which i found v useful)

spotinjections.com/

JARHEAD2

The easiest way to explain is when you're looking at your quad get a visual of four areas of your quad.... Draw a visual line down the center & across the center.... I pin my upper right side. I pin on the side of it as close as I can get without going out of the quad. 

SemperFi

I have pinned inner and outer biceps without issues using 1" 25g needle. I am not saying they are my favorite spots but are options to consider.

SEMPER FI

SemperFi

Good advice Jar.

I divide my into horizontal thirds and inject the outer most portion of the middle third.

SEMPER FI

swolesam

inner biceps?! 1" ?! Bro, how big are your biceps, and do you jam the whole 1" in there? i would think 1/2" or 5/8" would be PLENTY! damn.

Whats the pain like?? Ever hit something going in there and had to pull back and find another spot?

F

Frankie-knuckels

Allow me to share a link that might be helpful which was posted by APL a while back in reference to this topic I hope it applies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibBEI7SDOOw