Most everyone here is from where?

suppsforlife

Most here are from the USA. But I've seen many bros from UK and Australia here.
There seem to be guys from other countries as well
(y)

bobby ricky

UK-England (we are a 4 nation country btw)
You guy’s are a pretty free society? Can you own a gun there? And how do you guy’s view America ? Please be honest, if you guy’s think we’re idiots please say so. Just curious how we are viewed by other countrys. My uneducated thoughts on England are very Well spoken proper society without much crime and no homeless person to speak of.

Prol4ps3

You guy’s are a pretty free society? Can you own a gun there? And how do you guy’s view America ? Please be honest, if you guy’s think we’re idiots please say so. Just curious how we are viewed by other countrys. My uneducated thoughts on England are very Well spoken proper society without much crime and no homeless person to speak of.
Like everywhere else America is full of idiots. It doesn’t mean Americans are all idiots. Unfortunately we saw the idiots go crazy voting in a raping pedo like trump. That is representative of the worst of america.

Uk is full of homeless Too. We shouldn’t be but wealth is unfairly distributed. We’re not as free as you might think.

Parameddog

Guns - yes, although all centre- and rimfire are on a Firearms certificate and all shotguns are on a shotgun certificate issued by the chief constable of your county (or country if Scotland). Handguns are only allowed if they meet minimum length and are called long-barreled-pistols.

I have 5 shotguns (maximum rounds that can be loaded - 3), 1 box fed shotgun which then has to be on my firearms certificate, a .22lr semi auto kalashnikov, an AR15, straight-pull (only shotguns and .22lr are allowed to be semi auto), a lee enfield .303, a henry .44 and a Rhino Chiappa .44 in long barrel.

Are Americans Idiots or Stupid? No more than elsewhere. We also have Stupid people albeit less as we have a lesser population. We have rednecks (Chavs and Neds) we have career politicians (Cunts). Similar to the US I'd say.Prol4ps3 pretty much summed it up already.

I like individual Americans - I have a fair few friends from the States as I do from many other countries - If you are a good guy, a nice person then I would want you as my friend - if you are a nasty, self centred twerp - well, I can do without - that is my way of looking at life.

Parameddog

We’re a 4 country union. Not an 4 nation country. That union is run by England. It’s dire straits
Yes, I was over-simplifying things.

That said - We have had leaders from Scotland who fucked things up for all of us - at least you have your own Parliament (although, that doesn't look very good ATM). Either way, bring on Indy for Scotland - I'll pay less tax and get a 2nd Passport! :ROFLMAO:

Like everywhere else America is full of idiots. It doesn’t mean Americans are all idiots. Unfortunately we saw the idiots go crazy voting in a raping pedo like trump. That is representative of the worst of america.

Uk is full of homeless Too. We shouldn’t be but wealth is unfairly distributed. We’re not as free as you might think.
(n)

lineman1007

I thought the same about Boris of England. And actually, my finances were a lot better under Trump than Biden.