My first cycle

Crazy Eddie

So for a first cycle I don’t recommend taking anything other than Test. That way when you get bloods. If something is off you’ll know it’s just the test and dosage. When you start stacking oils and mixing orals in. If you’re having sides and your bio markers are skewed you’re not going to know what to adjust.
Also keep in mind that you’re only getting about 69% some percent of the dosage with Cypionate and the other 30 some % is the cypionate ester. So per injection if your pinning 1ml at 250mg/ml you’re only getting 69% of that dose in serum.
I could go on for days. But I’d for a virgin muscle and my first time keep the injections to .5ml in your ventral glute. It’s a larger muscle and can handle a little more than delts. And what ever you do DO NOT pin your quads. There are far too many blood vessels and nerves there and you’re asking for trouble. Trust me when I say just stick to your glutes and, small amounts .3-.5 in your delts at first. After a month or two you could try 1ml in your delts.
I wouldn’t say 250 for a first dose is high. Hell I started with 250 and blasted stupid amounts of test and Deca my first cycle.
But if your goin to be stubborn and want to do 500+ mg you gotta work up to it. So week one 125 week #2 175 week #3 200 week #3 225 etc…To be clear… I’m not recommending you do 500mg. You can get great results off 250mg. Just saying IF. You were to be a stubborn ass like myself. You need to work up to that dose.
And just out of curiosity why did you pick Cypionate as the ester?…

suppsforlife

agree with you. besides the fact that there's no point is gradually increasing the dosage weekly because Test Cyp (or Enanthate) will fully kick in after around 4-6 weeks of continuous use. Just start with your dosage and then adjust according to your blood and the way you feel. For the rest - I completely agree with you! solid advice!

Palten03

Tomorrow I start my sixth week of my cycle and I must say that I am satisfied. I'm seeing more muscle fullness, more strength (even the various joint discomforts seem like they're gone!), lately I've been feeling "meaner" and with absurd desire to workout! With today I finish the 5 weeks of dianabol (30mg daily) while the C-test I will continue it for another 5 weeks.
Fortunately to date I have had no adverse effects whatsoever.