My Odyssey...

SemperFi

Also edit your post and remove the delivery method. Above all else... privacy and security is crucial for you and the provider. Illegal drug possession is a crime..... some people are just Breaking The Law.... Not me though. I am natty! ;)

[[{"fid":"31426","view_mode":"default","fields":{"format":"default"},"type":"media","link_text":null,"attributes":{"alt":"Judas Priest - Breaking The Law","class":"media-element file-default"}}]]

SEMPER FI

wonderpunk24

Hey Mcclovin I never had a chance to thank you for this kind-hearted post. I’m sure your journey has had some very dark turns. I’m here for you, man.

wonderpunk24

Strong, brother... thank you for the reassurance. That is exactly what I needed to hear. I’m all in now, so there’s no turning back as far as I’m concerned. Thank you.

blastthru23

Pec injections still give me the willies, I do it on an as needed basis. Sticking that now really giant needle (only looks bigger when I stick in my fucking chest) in my chest just feels weird.

BobbyO190

+2 JD   

+2 Strong

Both for giving much needed and excellent advice about the big fear (gyno) - I get so used to these fun debates and discussions and learning new things about workouts and aas.

I forget sometimes how great you guys are and how darned helpful! Well done guys - and SF and the rest of you all as well of course. 

My personal thanks to all of you for sharing so much helpful knowledge all the time!

JdDaniel01

I have a tendency to push my cycles from time to time in order to see how my body reacts given different variables. I also have a medicine cabinet of supports at my disposal. Have I had tiny gyno? Yes. Is it as big of a deal as it’s made out to be? No, as long as you catch it early and don’t freak out and make stupid decisions That get you into even more trouble. Anybody can succeed in a cycle when everything goes right. It’s those cycles with a couple of bumps in the road that really teach the lessons that make us all better at what we‘re working to accomplish. I take pride in knowing that MG is sort of a “bat phone” or a paddle that comes in pretty handy when you feel like youre stuck up shit creek. 

wonderpunk24

That’s what I keep hearing from these other guys, and I love the Batphone thing. I’ve got you guys behind me, and I’ve got my AI in case anything starts to go sideways. Good lookin out.

wonderpunk24

***Everything in this post, in previous posts, and in future posts is entirely fictional. I am simply making up a narrative to try to fit in with the cool crowd on the internet. I do not engage in illegal trade or the use of banned substances. Any photos or anecdotes contrary to this statement are illustrative only and for entertainment purposes.***

Just some thoughts on my first experience: The injection was a piece of cake. Having many years of IV drug use behind me was probably helpful... I’ve probably done a few thousand injections in my life, sad as it is. In the last few weeks I’ve been wondering if having a needle in my hand again would fuck with my head, but it didn’t at all. It’s strange... it didn’t even recur to me until I sat down to write this.

The most helpful things were the YouTube videos on IM injections. If you’re a newb and you’re reading this, check those out. The initial pain was zero. But by the time I went to sleep last night it was definitely tender. Waking up this morning it for sure felt like someone knuckle-punched me right in the glute, but as I’ve been moving around today the soreness has lessened.

Having made the jump, my mindset has definitely changed more than anything. At the gym last night I had one of the most intense workouts of my life; because now there’s some kind of significance behind each rep that wasn’t there before. I’ve definitely experienced some kind of a shift... my eating and sleeping and all my activities feel more intentional. Do you guys remember feeling that way?

siegmund

TThankyou for sharing you are a inspiration    and i was going to put my story out there but not yet  , your a miracle  , and that my friend is to be sonorous of  i was there  ...and on my way back   

Sig 

wonderpunk24

Hell yes, brother. I can’t wait to hear your story when you’re ready to share it. I definitely took a chance by sharing some of the darker parts of my past, but as you can see, everyone has been understanding and encouraging with zero judgement. Bless you, on your path, my friend. I’m here for you.