Need help with Bitcoin

bobby ricky

Need your help guy’s. Bank keeps flagging my zelle because they said it’s fraud. I fixed it and got the money to them but I’m done with zelle and the bank. None of their business what I do with my money. There’s a Bitcoin atm in my market. So I can just buy it there and put it in my Bitcoin wallet?

bobby ricky

N
yep
bitcoin for cash (btc atm) is actually the most discreet way to buy bitcoins.
How do I put in my wallet address? Can I just bring up my address on my phone and the atm will scan it from my phone? They scan my wife’s phone at the store for a coupon.

Twizted

Let me know what you figure out Bobby, I have a few BTC ATM's near me and have thought about using them for purchasing. I'd imagine there has to be a way to scan your wallet QR code or else your stuck putting that long ass address in manually.

bobby ricky

I
Let me know what you figure out Bobby, I have a few BTC ATM's near me and have thought about using them for purchasing. I'd imagine there has to be a way to scan your wallet QR code or else your stuck putting that long ass address in manually.
will definitely share my findings. I’m going there today and just gonna throw in $20 and see how it works. Could you imagine having to put in your address manually 😂😂

bobby ricky

Did you ever try the bitcoin ATM bobby?
Life got in my way. But I’m 1 1/2 weeks from running out of test so I better get my ass in gear. Funny thing , I was just walking around work thinking I better get my gear and tell twisted about my Bitcoin atm experience 😂😂

Gainz.

Holy shit... warehouse 2 is gone! I'm so pissed!
Was planning on ordering today... now I have to search for a deal

MusculeX

I

will definitely share my findings. I’m going there today and just gonna throw in $20 and see how it works. Could you imagine having to put in your address manually 😂😂
Have you try this BTC ATM ? i heard there is huge commission, around 11 % is that trough ?

bobby ricky

Tried Bitcoin atm and had problems getting past the agreement 😂will try again later. So just bought some online and put it in my wallet and made my purchase with xxxxx . It was way better than zelle. They received my payment and went to processing it within 10 minutes. Im going back to atm after I watch video 😂😂😂👍

MusculeX

Tried Bitcoin atm and had problems getting past the agreement 😂will try again later. So just bought some online and put it in my wallet and made my purchase with xxxxx . It was way better than zelle. They received my payment and went to processing it within 10 minutes. Im going back to atm after I watch video 😂😂😂👍
Let me know what commission they charge if you will try it. One of our partners try to use it but as i say there was huge commission and its much more profitable to get it online.