Need to increase my appetite

Gainz.

I wouldn't use insulin at all. I went down the bubble gut wormhole on YouTube and almost every video said that insulin was the leading cause.
(Not sure if talking to me or twisted, but no I'm not on any orals)

(Had to edit, my phone auto corrected to bubble but... must be going off my search history 🤣)

Last edited:

CaptainPlanet

I was watching some of the Tony Huge videos on youtube, and he has Insulin and HGH listed, there's also VigorousPeve, whose another dickless prick that keeps telling people to use insulin and HGH. So I am like, am I really missing something here? why is this so popular, it makes you look fat in the belly.

Twizted

I'm fairly positive you can use HGH and insulin together and not get the "bubble gut". I think it comes down to overall time using and watching what you eat while the insulin is active. Insulin is absolutely great at shuttling nutrients but it doesn't care which nutrients it's shuttling so if you eat alot of fat during that window it won't end well for you.

CaptainPlanet

So you're saying if I use hgh and insulin with a high fat diet I will get bubble gut, but not otherwise even if I stuff my face with protein and carbs?

Sorry for the dumb questions, but I know little about this protocol, and just know that HGH by itself is decently good if used for a long time. Results show up way later.

Twizted

So you're saying if I use hgh and insulin with a high fat diet I will get bubble gut, but not otherwise even if I stuff my face with protein and carbs?

Sorry for the dumb questions, but I know little about this protocol, and just know that HGH by itself is decently good if used for a long time. Results show up way later.
Well for one you would pair your insulin dose with your current carb intake for your diet. You don't want to be ramping up carbs to match some arbitrary insulin dosage you came up with.

HGH.to

are you competing or something? Bodybuilders preparing for stage go with HGH and insulin, and they add insulin to reduce the risks of diabetes caused of HGH when they use HGH in high doses. If you use 1-4 IU a day of HGH, there's absolutely no need for insulin.
and yeah, twisted is right, even if you do use insulin with HGH, the gut won't appear overnight, it's a process that takes time. Anyway, why would you run insulin? I would stay on normal HGH doses and wouldn't worry about it

CaptainPlanet

Thanks, that's good to know. I wanted to do a crazy mass blast, but insulin worries me. Can I go with 10IUs of growth daily and not worry about insulin? maybe I can split it into two two daily doses of 5IUs.

CaptainPlanet

I used it at 3IUs daily, but not sure what I noticed if anything. It's subtle and know it takes times for it to show. However, 3IU seems like a small dose to me. Can metaphormin be used with it, instead of insulin?

suppsforlife

Searching to bulk up? use 4 IU a day. And for how long you've been using it? it takes time for HGH to kick in. Such as 2 months or so.
and don't forget to use it on empty stomach too.

CaptainPlanet

I used it for 2 or 3 months max, it's pricey. I heard you're supposed to use it for 6 months to over a year for it to be effective.

Gainz.

Update:

Things have been going really well. I have slacked here and there on training due to work/college keeping me busy, but I am very happy with where I am. Came a long ass way from the skin and bones picture I posted back in July.

View attachment 864965
Damn bro! Yeah... if this was me... I'd be done! 🤣🤣
I'd just be trying to maintain it.
Dude that's a incredible transformation in such a short time, truly inspiring!
Knowing we both went through something so similar... scary similar!
I'm honestly impressed, and truly happy for ya brother

Twizted

Damn bro! Yeah... if this was me... I'd be done! 🤣🤣
I'd just be trying to maintain it.
Dude that's a incredible transformation in such a short time, truly inspiring!
Knowing we both went through something so similar... scary similar!
I'm honestly impressed, and truly happy for ya brother
Haha thanks man, it's funny we have a similar experience. I really thought I'd be done at this point but like I said now that I'm here my mind is like "ok now I just need to finish filling in my chest and lats and I'm good". I think I'm addicted to pushing myself and seeing changes at this point lol.

Gainz.

Haha thanks man, it's funny we have a similar experience. I really thought I'd be done at this point but like I said now that I'm here my mind is like "ok now I just need to finish filling in my chest and lats and I'm good". I think I'm addicted to pushing myself and seeing changes at this point lol.
Yeah I guess that makes a lot of sense. I've been so focused on my goal weight, I haven't really thought about what my body will actually look like when I get there... or what body part(s) will need to develop more.
I guess that's the problem we all have, never really happy with the way we look

EMachine

There's an anxiety medication that is being used to treat people with lack of appetite. I apologize for not remembering its name, but will get back to you guys. I have used it in the past and still have some...somewhere and it makes you super hungry and calm. Great product and it's not liver toxic. I'll get back to you guys. If I forget send me a reminder...WTF... can't believe I forgot the name.