NEW BEE, ptc needed?

Hallo,

I am new here and happy to become part of this wonderful forum. I am 41 years old and did my first cycle or styl doing it. Right now i do take 30mg TP every day and 60mg oxandrolone each day for the next month. before i was trying pure TP 50mg per day for 6 weeks and than 30mg TP and 50mg DrostPropi every day for 4 weeks. So right now i am in my 12th week and i guess i would like or i will take also Primo 200mg each 5 days and 30mg of TP after this oxa and TP phase :cool:

I started with 77kg in january and right now i do have around 89kg. i must confess i was very slim at the beginning.

question is if i need some pct like hcg or orther ptcs after i finish my cycle in 6 weeks or is the amout , volum of aas that i take moderat and i dont need any?

kindly regards brothers and sisters for you fast answer.

suppsforlife

i must confess I barely understood anything :ROFLMAO: welcome man, but, can you tell me is "TP" Testosterone Propionate?
also you've been on the cycle for 12 weeks and planning to continue running it for 6 more weeks?
in terms of PCT - you may or may not need HCG, not everyone loves it. Instead, you do need Nolvadex and Clomid for PCT. You'll need to play a 4-6 weeks PCT and prepare for a "roller coaster".

thx for the fast replay. right tp is test propi

i wíll explain my cycle one more time in detail.

Weeks 1-6, 50mg test propi every day (500mg within 10days together) (for 6weeks together)
Week 7-10, 30mg test propi every day and 50mg drost propi every day (for 4weeks together)
Week 10-14, 30mg test propi every day and 60mg oxandrolone (spliteted into 3x20mg per day)
week 14-18, 30mg test propi every day and 200mg methenolone enantathe each 7days

-right now i am in week 12, so i take 30mg test propi every day and 60mg oxandrolone every day.

I guess it is not a hardcore cycle and quite moderate dosage. right bros?

Please feel free to judge and let me know your all opinion. I am not sure if i need ptcs after this 4,5 month of low dosage cycle and i am looking forward for your professional opinions.

please help and give me advise

thx

CeasarIM

maybe do a pct for 4-6 weeks then get your blood work done and see your results. like both of the bros stated before me. ultimately you will find out if you are a candidate for trt or not

suppsforlife

I guess it is not a hardcore cycle and quite moderate dosage. right bros?
yeah those are moderate dosages but cycle length is fairly long so suppression is still likely to be strong.
I am not sure if i need ptcs after this 4,5 month of low dosage cycle and i am looking forward for your professional opinions.
PCT is important after ANY cycle of anabolic steroids. Unless you're planning to TRT (which basically means you never stop injecting testosterone for the rest of your life). That's why people who are in TRT use longer versions than test propionate - to inject only 1-2 times a week.

hey guys,

TRT, what does this short form stand for?
Like,
testo run (forever on) threatment????

i may add some hcg at the end like 250iu every 3days in the last weeks of the cycle to refresh the balls functionality in weel 15,16,17,18

what do you think?

i mean i dont feel that my tits or niples get senetive untill now through the last weeks, so i guess little bit hcg to push my protein syntese and refresh the balls fuction is enough i guess?

i am an ex junke and sober since few years and to be honest it is difficult for me to life with testo for ever like TRT is nothing for me i guess. I would feel like i adictated again, if you know what i mean. by the way, it is even now i strange feelin to inject myself day by day.
;)

stay hard

Gainz.

hey guys,

Like,

i may add some hcg at the end like 250iu every 3days in the last weeks of the cycle to refresh the balls functionality in weel 15,16,17,18

what do you think?

i mean i dont feel that my tits or niples get senetive untill now through the last weeks, so i guess little bit hcg to push my protein syntese and refresh the balls fuction is enough i guess?

i am an ex junke and sober since few years and to be honest it is difficult for me to life with testo for ever like TRT is nothing for me i guess. I would feel like i adictated again, if you know what i mean. by the way, it is even now i strange feelin to inject myself day by day.
;)

stay hard

Test foRever treatment... 🤣😂
That's what it stands for now!

Trt, testosterone replacement therapy....
And I'm an ex junkie too brother... Most of us here are... Either drugs or alcohol.
Mine was opioids and opiates and barbiturates. Xanax stole my soul!

But trt .... As long as you don't abuse it... Isn't trading one drug for another. Appropriate levels of test is the fountain of youth. But if you abuse it... and run 500mg year round... Of coarse bad things can happen

suppsforlife

yeah, @Gainz. is right. keep it moderate, at a dosage that keeps your T levels just under the maximum limit. stay sober, workout, and keep dieting. you'll see amazing results. you should see @Gainz. before and after pics

Gainz.

yeah, @Gainz. is right. keep it moderate, at a dosage that keeps your T levels just under the maximum limit. stay sober, workout, and keep dieting. you'll see amazing results. you should see @Gainz. before and after pics
Well... Fuck I guess I'll post them... Just blowing up my spot... 🤣😂🤣

First picture... 137lb at 6ft tall.
Still not sober, but on my way. A few months before that first picture.... Well let's just say I came really close to not being here anymore.
With some help from my girl, I dialed back what was killing me and started lifting.
About 3 months later I was clean. A year later I hopped on gear.
Second picture I'm 194lb.
They are taking a little less than 3 years apart.

Attachments

• received_1471591980105093.jpeg
    received_1471591980105093.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 4

unclem

hey guys,

Like,

what do you think?

;)

stay hard
glad your sober, iam a former or should i say recovering addict from opiods and alcohol to so iam glad to hear things like this. give you alot of credit but dont worry steriods are the way to sobriety brother. listen to the fellas brother.

Still not sober, but on my way. A few months before that first picture.... Well let's just say I came really close to not being here anymore.
With some help from my girl, I dialed back what was killing me and started lifting.
WOW,
Two different person i see here. What a change. Incredible Gainz bro! How much Test do you take within 10 days or per day? By the way bro, congratulation for this amazing progress

Qustion,

Are you still together with the same girlfriend that you was when you start the journy?

Gainz.

Qustion,

Are you still together with the same girlfriend that you was when you start the journy?

My gear dosage varies wildly. But for trt it's 125mg a week. But on blast... Up to 650mg.

And yeah... Same girl. Actually engaged now.
And brother... My life couldn't be any better!
I'm the luckiest man on the planet and I'll fight anyone who disagrees (respectfully if course 😁)

I went from a junkie with nothing except for the idea of putting a barrel in his mouth, to... The luckiest man on earth! And she's the main reason for all of it. Not only pushed me to be better, but supports me in everything I do. I mean she let me turn our bedroom into my home gym... If that doesn't scream keeper 😂🤣.

Attachments

• received_945845210467260.jpeg
    received_945845210467260.jpeg
    459.6 KB · Views: 8
I am very happy for you bro. She is a tressure but dont let her read this ;-) and keep her unsertain. hahahah
I got the feeling that woman is the sense of life. At least for few hours per day.

125mg per week is realy moderate. You was never off within the last three years???

How do i writte a private message here on the forum?

Gainz.

I am very happy for you bro. She is a tressure but dont let her read this ;-) and keep her unsertain. hahahah
I got the feeling that woman is the sense of life. At least for few hours per day.

125mg per week is realy moderate. You was never off within the last three years???

How do i writte a private message here on the forum?

Oh no she's certain... She was abused by her father and ex. I spoil the fuck out of her.
We both know what it's like to go through hell... So we very much appreciate what we have.

But I've been on gear for 2 years

And you click on persons name and click start conversation