New guy introduction

bobby ricky

I think his tren is at 300 right now... But every time he mentions it... It goes up another 100mg 😂🤣.
And yes his cruise dose... Much higher than most would consider safe 😂🤣... But he's part Titan... So he'll be fine.

I've never had it from tren e, but I'll let you know when I start ace
Last 4 weeks of tren was 400 mgs per week 😂

Lee.the.Demi.Human

i never asked who else gets the horrible tren cough here?
Once and felt like how I imagine drowning to be, Tren A.

Also once got intense burning sensation in 3 separate places at same time with mild cough. Palm of my hand, base of my neck and in my nostril. Lasted as long as the cough.

The first time I shot tren seconds after I was really shaky, then got really hot and tingly. But looking back it was purely phycological.
First time I shot Tren I got the cough, next thing I knew I was in divorce court because of my tempter!. Naw, seriously, for me, it doesnt affect me to bad as far as night sweats, anger, etc. But, my wife likes the effects of Tren, especially in the winter time, she said Im like a furnace putting off heat.

rockchopper86

So you all seem very knowledgeable. Just curious if anybody has come up with a quick easy way to be confident you got what you paid for or do you all just go for it and hope for the best? Sorry I'm new to this lol.

So you all seem very knowledgeable. Just curious if anybody has come up with a quick easy way to be confident you got what you paid for or do you all just go for it and hope for the best? Sorry I'm new to this lol.
Like HGH said, best and cheapest way is to read the reviews and ask around. But, there is a guy that some people and sources use to have their gear tested, but it is (I think now) $110 a product to get tested for a small sample; which is more than the actual product cost. If you need his email, reach out to me. Again, like HGH said, reviews are an almost guarantee.

rockchopper86

First time I shot Tren I got the cough, next thing I knew I was in divorce court because of my tempter!. Naw, seriously, for me, it doesnt affect me to bad as far as night sweats, anger, etc. But, my wife likes the effects of Tren, especially in the winter time, she said Im like a furnace putting off heat.
Hey premier I got ur pm I don't have enough posts yet to reply but if you could pm me ur direct email ID appreciate it thanks.

rockchopper86

I don't wanna keep starting more threads as a new guy so I'll just keep this one going. So I'd love some advice. First I'll describe myself better. So like I said in the intro I'm 36 years old I'm 6ft tall and I've been taking 100mg a week for trt for several years. I'm a 285lb fat guy lol, Im not a total slob I work 50 to 60 hours a week in a active job I just have a big belly and man boobs 🤣. I've managed to lose 25lbs just by cleaning up my diet. So anyway to the point I'm taking the trt into my own hands anyway so would doing a actual cycle be a good idea or just wait until I lose more weight first? If anybody thinks I should cycle I'd like recommendations on what and how much to use. Thanks guys, seems like a solid forum so far.

bobby ricky

I don't wanna keep starting more threads as a new guy so I'll just keep this one going. So I'd love some advice. First I'll describe myself better. So like I said in the intro I'm 36 years old I'm 6ft tall and I've been taking 100mg a week for trt for several years. I'm a 285lb fat guy lol, Im not a total slob I work 50 to 60 hours a week in a active job I just have a big belly and man boobs 🤣. I've managed to lose 25lbs just by cleaning up my diet. So anyway to the point I'm taking the trt into my own hands anyway so would doing a actual cycle be a good idea or just wait until I lose more weight first? If anybody thinks I should cycle I'd like recommendations on what and how much to use. Thanks guys, seems like a solid forum so far.
I would bump it up to 200 mgs per week and leave it there and loose more fat. Then try to get to 250 lbs. the extra test will help you out.

Lee.the.Demi.Human

I would bump it up to 200 mgs per week and leave it there and loose more fat. Then try to get to 250 lbs. the extra test will help you out.
Good advice. If you go too high now I'd expect you to have estrogen problems, extra weight exacerbates estrogen sides, in practice. Unsure of the mechanism so I won't go into that.

If your dying to add something in for spiciness, try proviron. It'll make your test work harder and give you a really positive outlook. I think it mitigates estrogen sides to a mild degree too.