New Guy

sj3711

I'm 40, 6'1, 245 pounds and 1 year into fitness and diet. I've sourced HGH outta MX. I know nothing else about anything. I will appreciate experienced help and guidance. Thanks!

Twizted

Welcome! What are your plans/goals? Are you looking to add anabolics to your hgh for a full fledged cycle?

Last edited:

suppsforlife

Welcome. we can help you more if you'll answer these guy's questions. until then, get accustomed here. you're going to love it

sj3711

Welcome! What are your plans/goals? Are you looking to add anabolics to your hgh for a full fledged cycle?
Thanks! I’d like to lean out and have quicker muscle recovery. I hurt pretty bad most of the time.
Like I said I don’t know what to take or how much or how often. Nothing too complicated. Just break me in easy.

HGH.to

pretty sure you'll find this post helpful

Gainz.

Yes, but I wouldn't start at 500mg of test e a week.
Mostly because you might not need that much to see the benefits. Also the more you take the more you have to worry about side effects (gyno being the one I really don't want) and if and when you do a second and 3rd cycle... you're already talking about 600mg or 750mg, and adding dbol, eq... what ever.
I'm starting my first cycle any day now. I was gonna start with 250mg of test e, but I'm going with 300mg because I have self control issues 🤣.
More doesn't always mean more. Especially when you have no idea how your body is going to react to the gear.
But that's my $0.02
But I'm a idiot, and almost everyone here knows more than me.
But I can't see many of them disagreeing with me.

Any way, welcome brother and good luck!

Shit, it was supposed to quote the "first cycle checklist"
Comment

seymour

AJ and HGH gave you good advice. I'm known around here for being more conservative with cycles and dosages. But, that doesn't mean it's for everyone. Understanding people respond differently you need to see what works for you. Very important to monitor yourself through bloodwork though. If you're going to do gear and aren't willing or able to do bloodwork then it's my opinion you shouldn't be doing gear.

Gainz.

AJ and HGH gave you good advice. I'm known around here for being more conservative with cycles and dosages. But, that doesn't mean it's for everyone. Understanding people respond differently you need to see what works for you. Very important to monitor yourself through bloodwork though. If you're going to do gear and aren't willing or able to do bloodwork then it's my opinion you shouldn't be doing gear.
@seymour telling people I'm giving good advice...🤯😊
That's how fast you can learn on here! I only joined this forum 2 weeks ago, and knew very little before I got here! I've learned so much in such a short time. I really like it here, really great people with great information.