New here and just started trt

Eddieb

30yr male, found to have 400ng/dl of test. After going to clinic and being put on testosterone cypionate at 80mg/wk.

I’m joining this forum to make connections cause I don’t know the ins and outs of using steriods and maybe if I am feeling up to it I’ll would like to run a cycle and could use all the help I can get if I ever graduate to that level.

I found vendors online that sell testosterone propinate but my friend says it most likely a scam so if anyone knows legit places I could go that would also be a bonus as well

Pedrito0906

Welcome, there is a sources section in here where you can find vendors and reviews, also there are sources who know a lot and they engaged in the forums, with good reviews as well. I've bought from a couple of them and everything has been very positive

HGH.to

There are some members with avatars and names that contain hints about sources. check them if you wish.
Anyway, welcome to MG, pretty sure you're going to love it here ;)

Gainz.

There are some members with avatars and names that contain hints about sources. check them if you wish.
Anyway, welcome to MG, pretty sure you're going to love it here ;)
Hahaha... makes me remember my first time 🤣🤣. If I only knew how close I was to getting what I wanted!

But 80mg a week? That's a pretty low dose brother.

How much is this clinic charging you per injection?
Because you can trt at home for around $200 including pins. (Trust me I'm about to place a order) 10ml vial of 300mg test is $50 bucks. Take 150mg a week... that vial last 20 weeks. 3 vials gets you your year... not including if you want to do actual cycles. I just hear horror stories of guys paying a few hundred a week for injections when you could save so much money.

suppsforlife

Hahaha... makes me remember my first time 🤣🤣. If I only knew how close I was to getting what I wanted!

But 80mg a week? That's a pretty low dose brother.

How much is this clinic charging you per injection?
Because you can trt at home for around $200 including pins. (Trust me I'm about to place a order) 10ml vial of 300mg test is $50 bucks. Take 150mg a week... that vial last 20 weeks. 3 vials gets you your year... not including if you want to do actual cycles. I just hear horror stories of guys paying a few hundred a week for injections when you could save so much money.
that's why there are so many people who go for online sources. they don't want to grow muscles or anything, they just want to feel fine and not pay a fortune for it.

zakco

My advice for a beginner when trying to obtain UG gear for the first time is.
Make a small order first....like 8 weeks worth and ANY ancillaries you may need. Nolvadex and Aromasin or Arimadex. Always have plenty of both. Don't drop a shit ton of money the first time you order from anyone. Remember you may get bunk, under dosed, a carrier oil your body doesn't like(PIP), or too much BA or BB(PIP).....post injection pain is something I am very sensitive to. Some gear a buddy may be fine with gives me a swollen painful ass for days. I have several vials of gear I can't use cause it just hurts too bad.

Don't feel foolish or let anyone tell you they never struggled, wasted money, got bunk shit.....it happens to all of us. Be smart and remember that it's a long term thing that can either enhance or fuck up your life depending on how you go about it.

suppsforlife

a carrier oil your body doesn't like(PIP), or too much BA or BB(PIP).....post injection pain is something I am very sensitive to. Some gear a buddy may be fine with gives me a swollen painful ass for days. I have several vials of gear I can't use cause it just hurts too bad.
this is the exact reason why i always recommend customers to start small. even if the source is trustworthy, you never know how a specific compound may work for you!
great advice!