New here

Gainz.

What's up big dawg!
Welcome to the forum... kind of a slow day today, but it picks up.

@BulkinWes is a semi new friend I found on another social media platform and invited him too our group.

I really have a feeling he's gonna fit right in!

Gainz.

Welcome brother, are you guy’s the tren twins 😂👍

More like hes the tren king and I'm a little tren bitch. He's ran extremely high doses of tren.
He has the same view of test and tren as you do with test and deca...
He's also got 10 years of experience so he has something to bring to the group. Not just another noob we have to guide (no offense to the noobs)

suppsforlife

He's also got 10 years of experience so he has something to bring to the group. Not just another noob we have to guide (no offense to the noobs)
awesome! no doubt! it's always a pleasure to talk with someone who knows what he's talking about in the first place.
Very dedicated to being the best form I can be 💪💪💪
welcome! Pretty sure you're already in a better form that most of us here on the forum according to @GainzBandit

BulkinWes

Thanks guys and thanks gainzbandit for referring me and yes I’ll have questions and I’ll also help where I can I’m not a know it all so If I have some False statements help me out lol and I’ll do the same. 💪💪

BulkinWes

These are some fluctuating sizes I was 200 in these pics I’ve gained 17 pounds since taken

Attachments

• 3B0F5FA3-8FBC-4EED-995E-7D3D34958D90.jpeg
    3B0F5FA3-8FBC-4EED-995E-7D3D34958D90.jpeg
    943.8 KB · Views: 6
  • 363EAEC2-1643-478D-A104-781198F706EF.jpeg
    363EAEC2-1643-478D-A104-781198F706EF.jpeg
    808.1 KB · Views: 6

BulkinWes

I doubt anybody is. If someone actually claims so, he's either a liar or stupid

same here brother!

looking big! trying to bulk up?
Yeah man and thank you. I wanna hit 250 then try to lean it out and hold it till January then I’m going to do a sick cut down to 19-200 and do a show in June 2024

suppsforlife

yeah, that's true... BB is a very long road and more often than not, not an easy one. that's why I admire everyone competing. that's why I feel like you would need more of the "good luck".