New here

Gainz.

I’m on 600 right now but I’ve ran 800 in the past

This is why I called him the tren king.
I was just as shocked as the rest of the people reading.
I almost "assumed" and went in on him. But after talking to him more about his past experiences, his current... chapter in life (not trying to share your business with everyone) I realized he knows what he's doing. That's when I sent the invitation.
I figured anyone who could run tren that high successfully is someone we could use in the group!

BulkinWes

This is why I called him the tren king.
I was just as shocked as the rest of the people reading.
I almost "assumed" and went in on him. But after talking to him more about his past experiences, his current... chapter in life (not trying to share your business with everyone) I realized he knows what he's doing. That's when I sent the invitation.
I figured anyone who could run tren that high successfully is someone we could use in the group!
I honestly think it’s all about the prep and just not thinking you know it all and do your dang blood work don’t be lazy and give blood often.

Gainz.

I honestly think it’s all about the prep and just not thinking you know it all and do your dang blood work don’t be lazy and give blood often.

Well... yes! And how you respond to tren mentally. Lots of people can't deal with tren over 400mg. No less 800mg.
Tren is just as much mental as it is physical.
But you are absolutely right!

BulkinWes

Well... yes! And how you respond to tren mentally. Lots of people can't deal with tren over 400mg. No less 800mg.
Tren is just as much mental as it is physical.
But you are absolutely right!
To be honest once you know how you are going to react to it you can start preparing yourself for it natural anti depressants and stuff that’s good for you can help with that but I’m just kindve use to it and know what’s gonna happen and I boxed for 6 years so I am pretty good at maintaining my coolness the main issue I warn people about is there kidneys cuz it’ll dehydrate the shit out of em so that’s my only concern but like I saidiprep my self for everything

Gainz.

To be honest once you know how you are going to react to it you can start preparing yourself for it natural anti depressants and stuff that’s good for you can help with that but I’m just kindve use to it and know what’s gonna happen and I boxed for 6 years so I am pretty good at maintaining my coolness the main issue I warn people about is there kidneys cuz it’ll dehydrate the shit out of em so that’s my only concern but like I saidiprep my self for everything

What kind of natural antidepressants?
And I feel ya about maintaining composure. I've spent my fair share of time getting yelled at by couches. Wrestling, Greco Roman, boxing and BJJ. Or keeping your cool in a sparring session with some jackass that want to turn everything into a street fight. I definitely liked boxing more... but I'm definitely a better grappler. Plus boxing was very hard on my shoulders.
But I've found anyone that has some kind of fight training usually has a pretty "cool head"
Except for those karate idiots... what a useless fucking fighting style.
If I was a prebroke piece of wood I would be terrified of a karate black belt 🤣😂.
But I've also calmed down with age. Being on tren in my 20s would have been a terrible idea.
The hardest part of tren for me was the... not letting shit go. Like my girl would say something... she thought was funny. But because of the tren I didn't and I would dwell on it. Where normally... I'm un-offended-able
Its just not possible to get under my skin, or say a joke that would hurt my feelings. As most of the guys here know.... I'll say meaner shit about myself than most people could dream of. Its just my sense of humor. I'm a ball buster, and usually go for the joke. So I make myself the target so I can say the fucked up funny thing... and not hurt someone's feelings.
But on tren... its just different. But still extremely mild, no enough to make me stop.

BulkinWes

What kind of natural antidepressants?
And I feel ya about maintaining composure. I've spent my fair share of time getting yelled at by couches. Wrestling, Greco Roman, boxing and BJJ. Or keeping your cool in a sparring session with some jackass that want to turn everything into a street fight. I definitely liked boxing more... but I'm definitely a better grappler. Plus boxing was very hard on my shoulders.
But I've found anyone that has some kind of fight training usually has a pretty "cool head"
Except for those karate idiots... what a useless fucking fighting style.
If I was a prebroke piece of wood I would be terrified of a karate black belt 🤣😂.
But I've also calmed down with age. Being on tren in my 20s would have been a terrible idea.
The hardest part of tren for me was the... not letting shit go. Like my girl would say something... she thought was funny. But because of the tren I didn't and I would dwell on it. Where normally... I'm un-offended-able
Its just not possible to get under my skin, or say a joke that would hurt my feelings. As most of the guys here know.... I'll say meaner shit about myself than most people could dream of. Its just my sense of humor. I'm a ball buster, and usually go for the joke. So I make myself the target so I can say the fucked up funny thing... and not hurt someone's feelings.
But on tren... its just different. But still extremely mild, no enough to make me stop.
Lol I feel that and I’m also the guy that like shit talking none of it bothers me but the funny part is when I get strong and big as I am I almost know pretty much know I’ll smash the dudes but I’m just like what’s the point I know I’ll win so there’s no true pride in that. So it makes me say meh fuck it let me buy you a beer cuz don’t wanna ruin night lol. But like you said as we get older we honestly don’t care about the dumb stuff but when I first started tren like back when I was 20 I had a decent temper still but never got horrible but could tell the difference. But now have a really great woman in my life with a beautiful little girl so life’s really great and kinda hard to get upset nowadays.

BulkinWes

Negative I’ve worked with people on it and they’ve had pretty negative side effects that I could see the change in them so I decided it’s not for me. I’ve done a lot but some things just aren’t worth trying like insulin I will not touch and superdrol I ain’t touching ever again. Possibly Anadrol too I won’t do it lol.

Gainz.

Negative I’ve worked with people on it and they’ve had pretty negative side effects that I could see the change in them so I decided it’s not for me. I’ve done a lot but some things just aren’t worth trying like insulin I will not touch and superdrol I ain’t touching ever again. Possibly Anadrol too I won’t do it lol.

Insulin scares the shit out of me!
I would never, ever do it.
I really believe insulin is what's killing all these young bodybuilders.

I'll probably never try halo, maybe super... definitely anadrol... and maybe oral tren...🤣😂🤣😂

BulkinWes

I'll probably never try halo, maybe super... definitely anadrol... and maybe oral tren...🤣😂🤣😂
So superdrol made me feel invincible and insanely strong but blood pressure was throufh the roof and I couldn’t do anything to get it done so I stopped and then the Anadrol well goodbye to your hair for one lmao and say hello to worst heart palpitations and acne you’ve ever seen lol. I loved it I was so strong but the side effects weren’t worth it and it’s absolutely devastating to your liver. But if you’re gonna do it lol do a very good prep and start taking biotin for a solid month before taking it.

BulkinWes

and

Yes the insulin is scary shit it’s definitely what kills most bodybuilders no doubt and you gotta carry a pocket full of sugar candy all the time lol so no thank you I don’t want part of something that with minor mistakes will most likely kill me or cause heart problems and much more

suppsforlife

Anadrol and Superdrol are good enough for those who can actually tolerate them.
but Halo, Oral Tren, and Insulin are indeed extremely dangerous. Never did any of these trio and doubt I ever will.

BulkinWes

Anadrol and Superdrol are good enough for those who can actually tolerate them.
but Halo, Oral Tren, and Insulin are indeed extremely dangerous. Never did any of these trio and doubt I ever will.
Tbh man the Anadrol was very potent and it did some stuff that scared me and fuck the hair loss but the superdrol was insanely addicting because of the results but even with all my prepping and monitoring I was having a lot of issues blood work looked like shit liver was looking like it was needing some help and stuff and I started growing skin tags. So for me it’s just an absolute no. For some people yeah they can probably tolerate it better and I’m sure my body would as well but not worth the risk for me.

suppsforlife

Superdrol is actually that powerful and it's definitely not a steroid for everyone. And you're definitely right. Liver and blood are the two biggest concerns with it. if it's causing too big issues (which is likely to, in a lot of people) it's not worth it.

BulkinWes

Superdrol is actually that powerful and it's definitely not a steroid for everyone. And you're definitely right. Liver and blood are the two biggest concerns with it. if it's causing too big issues (which is likely to, in a lot of people) it's not worth it.
I agree I hate that it causes issues because the positives were amazing but just not worth the negative

suppsforlife

that's how gear works... the more effective, the more likely to cause nasty issues. superdrol, tren, anadrol - they are all extremely potent, that's why more likely to both help and cause side effects

BulkinWes

that's how gear works... the more effective, the more likely to cause nasty issues. superdrol, tren, anadrol - they are all extremely potent, that's why more likely to both help and cause side effects
Yeah agreed but one can with right? Lol please lord let my body handle the lethal dosages of Tren Test Superdrol and hgh I’m fixing to inject into my body. 🤣🤣