New here

Gainz.

Why oh why did I not find this place a few years earlier...?

I feel the same way brother!
Wes is actually the 3rd person I've tried to invite here. But the other 2 told me they are "done with forums and the hate"
I tried telling them, this forum truly isn't like that. we all work pretty hard to make it not only fun, but informative. We don't tolerate the hate and bullying that other forums seem to thrive on.

I've been part of several forums over the years, several! And this is the only one I've ever spent more than a month on. Hell... I'm coming up on a whole year here soon!

Parameddog

I feel the same way brother!
Wes is actually the 3rd person I've tried to invite here. But the other 2 told me they are "done with forums and the hate"
I tried telling them, this forum truly isn't like that. we all work pretty hard to make it not only fun, but informative. We don't tolerate the hate and bullying that other forums seem to thrive on.

I've been part of several forums over the years, several! And this is the only one I've ever spent more than a month on. Hell... I'm coming up on a whole year here soon!
So, so true - I have a big gob, I often don't know when to keep it shut, but I am not nasty and I don't look down on beginners or questions. Hell. I have been lifting for 30 odd years and I still have not got a clue :ROFLMAO:

Gainz.

So, so true - I have a big gob, I often don't know when to keep it shut, but I am not nasty and I don't look down on beginners or questions. Hell. I have been lifting for 30 odd years and I still have not got a clue :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I feel ya there! Theres literally buildings full of books with information I know nothing about (libraries 😁)
I can't fucking stand a know it all. And those other forums are fucking full of them... and hate. Hate for no fucking reason. I can't stand it, especially when it comes to something like exercise and gear. Why would you hate someone for wanting to better themselves and asking questions? I just don't get it. What kind of micro penis does one have to have?

But one of my favorite quotes ever is

"Dumb people know, smart people doubt"

Gainz.

That's just it - the "look at me, I am the big cheese" shit. That sees me turn my back and walk out. Life is too short, never mind the length of my penis.

Hahaha... jesus that cracked me up 😂🤣.
I just watched some idiot do a crazy dangerous lift on tick tock. Like a made up lift to show how cool and strong he was. I simply said "impressive, but not worth the risk" he replied with "and that's why no one will remember your name"
🤔🤔
I said "my dick is big enough where I'm ok with that"
He fucking blocked me 🤣😂🤣😂🤣
I feel like I truly fucking hurt his feelings.

Gainz.

My motto is if I got 18” arms why the fk does it matter if my dick is only 4 inches

Hahaha... I just fucking knew you would fit right in here 😂🤣😂🤣

I'm still waiting for you to tell them what you plan on running for your next blast 😁

BulkinWes

Hahaha... I just fucking knew you would fit right in here 😂🤣😂🤣

I'm still waiting for you to tell them what you plan on running for your next blast 😁
Ok so my next is tren 400 mast 400 and test 600 but after 2 month off of that I’m gonna blast 1000mg of test e and 800mg of tren e

Gainz.

Ok so my next is tren 400 mast 400 and test 600 but after 2 month off of that I’m gonna blast 1000mg of test e and 800mg of tren e

That's just fucking insane... and I feel like some of my brothers might have a few feelings about this 🤣😂.
But I will say Wes knows the importance of getting bloods, and liver support.
But holy fucking shit... I'm scared by the price alone of that cycle 🤣😂.
But will definitely help you get to that 250lb
800mg of tren... 🤯🤯

BulkinWes

That's just fucking insane... and I feel like some of my brothers might have a few feelings about this 🤣😂.
800mg of tren... 🤯🤯
I monitor my stuff pretty often and I give blood once a month but i prep my body for it too I don’t just jump in it I do a good cleanse and I keep taking the organ health during the process of my off cycle and im on hgh as well I’ll be on it till January. But my fiancé does organic stuff so I take a lot of stuff she gives me as well which is great. I’ve never had problems except night sweats and palpitations.

BulkinWes

800mg of tren... 🤯🤯
Also I don’t advise someone to do this without doing extensive research and cleanse and all the stuff I do and it damn sure better not be your first time lol.

BulkinWes

Yes I can tell the difference after about 2 weeks and the worst side effects is the severity of night sweats and then palpitations at 400mg I feel almost no adverse side effects. But like I said I do a really good cleanse and prep to take it so that might have a lot to do with it.

suppsforlife

But psychologically I have almost zero anger or irritation but I would definitely prolly fk a hole in a fence if my girl wasn’t able to help me out lmao it’s pretty bad.
then you must be a calm person by nature, I assume.
as for making a hole in a fence... most of us here understand you perfectly well :D

BulkinWes

The
what are the side effects at 600-800 you experience? do you really feel the 200 mg difference

To be honest the only thing that I’ve had side effects with that almost made me stop was the gold tropin I’m taking I was doing 2iu a day with nothing then jumped to 5iu and in 2 weeks horrible tennis elbow and wrist issues but I dropped back to 2iu and it hasn’t gotten worse so I’m keeping it at 2iu